- Quantitative Strategist
- He was a principal of EXP Capital Management
- Supervised Drexel-Burnhan-Lambertís commodity department in Los Angeles
- Ph.D. in physics from Cornell University
- Managing Member of QTS Capital Management, LLC.
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Finance at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
Ernie Chan is the author of "Quantitative Trading: How to Build Your Own Algorithmic Trading Business" published by John Wiley & Sons in 2009.
[top]Webinar: Ernest Chan on Capital Allocation and Risk Management (Kelly)
[top]Quantitative Trading: How to Build Your Own Algorithmic Trading Business
Please edit this article to give more information on this book.