It has been a year since we launched Tradingsim! We hope you have enjoyed free access to the application and more importantly, improved your trading skills.
We have received quite a bit of feedback over the past few months regarding the application and we appreciate the time you took to provide that feedback. We realize that while you are getting tremendous value out of the application, we need to make enhancements in order to continue providing you with the most realistic trading experience possible.
To that aim, in a couple of days you will notice a new site design as we transition Tradingsim to a pay model. This is the only way we can keep up with your enhancement requests and increasing data costs. We did our best to keep the application free; however, it's time to move forward.
We have already started making some of the enhancements that you have been asking for, which will be available in the coming days. In our newly launched version of Tradingsim, you will notice a few key additions:
1) Tradingsim used to be a NASDAQ
only stock simulator. We have enhanced our symbol database to include all stocks on the NYSE
, AMEX, and NASDAQ! This means that you can now trade every stock on the Dow Jones, S&P 500, and ETFs
(including the SPY and DIA).
2) We are now increasing our data storage capability to include market tick data for up to 2 years (increased from 25 days), so you can further your trading skills. We will continue to build and maintain that data for you on a daily basis
3) Tradingsim now provides you with the ability to store your chart settings in your browser's cache. Now, you won't have to set up your chart indicators every time you log in and start trading.
For a limited time, we are offering a $200 discount on a lifetime subscription to Tradingsim's application and historical US market tick database for a flat
fee of $199. This one-time fee will provide you with the following:
• Lifetime access to the Tradingsim application
• Historical real-time tick data for the NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ for up to two years - updated daily
• Lifetime Tradingsim application upgrades
Thank you for supporting Tradingsim and please visit https://www.tradingsim.com/
in the coming days to sign up for access. Please note that all of your trading history will be accessible to you once you sign up for an account.
Good Luck Trading,