ThinkorSwim (TOS) has provided TA's S&P pit squawk for many years in their chat room called Market Cast with Ben Lichtenstein
Open an account and make sure you use "live trading" at the sign in screen. Go to chat rooms and select Market Cast...Ben has projected his screens throughout the day for "white board discussion"and are accessible via "watch....otherwise, just "listen" to the auction.
Broker/Data: TDA/Interactive Brokers/ Data Feed TDA and Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Stocks NASDAQ
Posts: 813 since May 2011
Thanks: 1,520 given,
Traders Audio is now Market Cast on TDAmeritrade TOS
Have you considered opening a TDAmeritrade account with the bare minimum just to get your TOS subscription. TDAmeritrade does not charge for TOS or for Traders Audio.
That said it may appear that I am pimping TDAmeritrade, and nothing could be further from the truth. There are some words of caution to add about TDAmeritrade TOS:
1. Although TOS is a super powerful platform you will have a new trading platform to run so there is a learning curve.
2. There are bandwidth issues to be considered with data. Oh speaking of data TDA-TOS does not charge for data either.
3. Here is the biggest kicker of them all though: There is usually a DELAY WITH MARKET CAST (TRADERS AUDIO) on TOS. Much of the time it is caused on my end and much of the time it is on the TOS end of the data. I do not know about the delays that were with the Traders Audio, but suspect that they were far less than what you may end up seeing with TOS.
4. You can use the Market Cast chat room to verify your delay just by asking.
5. Just as there are with other trading platforms there are ways to speed up TOS if you look for them.
Personally I run both TDA TOS and NT7 at the same time; along with a few utility programs. It definitely does max out my trading platform at times. Also for me delays have been 2 to 15 seconds on good days, and 3mins or more on bad days. I listen to Ben for the flavor of the market, but not for actual trading tipper information as it is generally time late for doing an ES trade.
Hope this helps some on your quest.
p.s. Another option if you are worried about machine resources would be to have a totally separate machine running TOS that you could listen to. This should be able to cut down a little on the delay aspect of the broadcast depending on the network that you are using from your modem and router.