Hi, I'm not anyone who can answer officially for TsT, but I recall that the question has come up a few times on the Friday Squawk broadcast they to with Michael Patak, and here is what I have understood. Note that anything I write is not official, but I think it's right:
1. Junior traders cannot take withdrawals from the account.
2. They become senior when they have accumulated their required account balance (which varies based on the Combine they passed to become funded), if they also do not lose more than their maximum trailing drawdown and meet the other performance standards.
3. Once they are seniors, it is up to them to decide when to ask for a withdrawal. Once they ask for one, TsT will take its share from the withdrawn amount and send them their share, based on the profit split in effect. Initially, the trader gets 60% and TsT gets 40; as the amount of profit the trader has made goes up, the split gets better for him -- first to 70/30 and then to 80/20. The web site has details.
4. Payouts, if requested, are made twice a month, on the first and the fifteenth.
5. If a junior trader has a positive profit balance but fails to meet one of the other requirements before going senior, his account is closed and TsT sends him the amount due him based on his split (which will be 60%).
Remember, I am not speaking for TopstepTrader, but these are the rules as I understand them. Perhaps @TopstepTrader can check me on this.
The following 2 users say Thank You to bobwest for this post:
TST has changed it's profit target (decreased it) recently .
1- which parameters of a combine can be customized ?(daily loss limit ,etc...)
2-some one said that draw down is twice the daily loss limit. in 150k combine it's not true.it seems 30k combine has the best parameters of a maximum draw down .is it possible to set draw down of a 150k account twice of daily loss limit too ?