Can he just deactivate any of his product remotely?
The reason I'm asking,,,,,
I bought fin-alg (Final - Home) market profile about a month ago after one week trial.
It wasn't perfect but I liked it enough so I bought it.
Now after I'm done with Mr. Dalton's course I needed one minor change and had a question about one function not working.
So I emailed the guy with the request and question.
A blunt email came back asking for $1,200 for the minor change (I wanted volume # next to volume histogram since it wasn't really accuate or correct compared to gomi ladder) without any answer/solution to one malfunction (period open marker was gone)
Last sunday afternoon, (I think it's Monday morning in Israel) I was able to get ahold of him over email and asked if he could help me fix the problem and email came back within 5 minutes saying he tried but nothing can be done.
I didn't feel good about his asking for $1,200 custom work of a few lines in his indicator and flat out lying about his trying for solution,,,,so I asked if that's his best customer support and the answer was "yes",,,one line.
Now I'm kind of pissed and requested refund through Paypal and ever since that TPO indicator is De-activated.
So he can remotely de-activate my license? Any one had this kind of experience with this guy?
You are not the only one. I have asked this dude to do a simple divergence indicator and I got a price of $2.5K
No need to tell you I did not make one.
Since he is in Israel, or any other country he can do just about anything he would like.
I would also recommend that you take snapshots of the posts that you have made here and on ninja trader forum and any other place where you might have posted this issue and email them to that PROFESSIONAL GUY so that he knows that he cannot run away with your money like that and he will end up spoiling his image completely.
This way you will put pressure on him to do the right thing. I would also suggest that you start similar thread on all other trading forums which you visit, as this will act as a warning to other guys who might be thinking about purchasing his tools.
As soon as I made a dispute Paypal holds the money I sent from the vendor's account and at this moment the money's not mine or vendor's either.
(I think now I understand why this PROFESSIONAL GUY deactivated my license)
Paypal had to wait 10 days for the vendor's response then collect proofs/backup stories from both sides and another 20 or so days till Paypal makes the decision.
I didn't want to wait that long and with the help from NT customer service I opted to keep using the indicator.
If I really wanted to push I'm pretty much sure I could get the money back.
BTW, this guy and NT were well aware of this thread because this guy's initial condition was me doing SOMETHING about this thread,,,,so I guess futures.io (formerly BMT) rocks from my point of view.