So I was cruising trading videos and I accidentally ran into one where this David starts out with a 4 minutes rant against BMT. Then he says he is going away and when he comes back he is going to trade. Instead of that, another 3 minutes rant against the criminals here who are trying to force him to trade for them.
The whole thing is kind of sad on a deeper level. The guy is obviously certified and should be on medication. I mean it was funny at first, but these types are the ones who eventually go out and hurt others. Anyway, I am not including the URL (only on request) just wanted to let @Big Mike know that there is this slender on Youtube against the website...
After quickly going through this thread I saw several earlier rants were removed from Youtube, well I am not sure what the best course of action is. The video is a year old...
Use YouTube's report option to report hate speech or etc. It's under "more" under subscribe.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
So does anyone know if his system actually works? I have my own profitable system but i love seeing other ways people trade. I just happened to stumble upon this "gem." The way he trades follows none of my rules, but he is quite the character. I would buy his "CODE" out of shear curiosity but i have a problem (morally) giving this guy money.
1) He has opened a room several times over the years supposedly making live calls and always shut it down a week later. What does that tell you?
2) He has opened up 'charting services' several times and shut that down shortly after... What does that tell you?
3) He cannot demonstrate his system live for any length of time and has offered NO proof of anything he says is true... What does that tell you?
4) He has only EVER provided after the fact videos, not live videos, as his proof, which is not proof of any kind at all. Anyone can record market playback OR just record every trading day and only post the winning days.
5) If you ever watched his videos, he often discusses how much money he makes raking in selling his CODE but he NEVER mentions anything about making any money using his own program. As a matter of fact, he has made recordings where he admits he and EVERYONE will GET RICH on his next venture, which speaks volumes about how he himself, is not rich at all.
6) He charges a price point, and this is part of his brilliance, that people are willing to shell out JUST IN CASE it is something like he says it is. If it is not, they aren't too upset because it is not like $5000 or something. His background is all internet marketing selling one scam or another over the years and this one he has stuck around with the longest because it is the easiest to find people who want to get rich on a small investment. He is not stupid. He knows how to market and guys like YOU are his perfect MARK because you are willing to TAKE A SHOT JUST IN CASE
He knows what he is doing. He may have some serious mental issues, but he knows what he is doing to bring in money to make a living and I promise you, it is NOT trading
The following 6 users say Thank You to Kujo for this post:
Talking about his crazy theories is much more entertaining than actually discussing his plan, which he doesn't really disclose in his videos. He may sound like he knows a thing or two about trading I'll give him that, but he ruins it with all the other BS he tries to push onto his customers. IMO that stuff isn't appropriate for trading, it should be kept in his personal life. I'm not even jewish and I find it offensive. Maybe it's okay to mention he thinks the stock market is a program or whatever, but he definitely markets his system around these theories that are obviously false.
but you having so few posts and being the devil's advocate makes me a little suspicious, especially considering the coherency and particularity of your posts.
Last edited by Itchymoku; February 10th, 2016 at 06:29 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Itchymoku for this post: