This post has been selected as an answer to the original posters question
Moved to Vendors
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
I went to the webinar yesterday. Much of it is the old familiar Woodie's CCI with some new fancy colors and b/g coloring.
The "WoodiesBars" according to him were orignally done by rjay. He has had somebody at Microtrends further develop them "according to his specs".
He seems very paranoid about someone stealing his idea. You have to be in the room ($99.95/month) to see the system. If you want the software, the lease is $199.95/month, but you also have to continue to pay the monthly room fee or you can't have the software.
If anybody joins the room, would be interested to hear your opinions. I know that some people think Woodie walks on water, some think he is the devil. I really don't care, I just want to know if he may have come up with a tradeable system.
Well, my curiosity got the best of me, and I bought a month in the room. It was amazing. It is kind of like dealing with the airlines. There is a constant push by the mods to use PFG for a broker. There is a guy who will teach you how to use the Woodie stuff for $60/hour. There is another lady who teaches head stuff for a fee and the mods are pushing people to her.
They are so secretive about their new charts and strategy that they are afraid to say anything helpful. When asked which one of the setups works best, "....Woodie won't let us say". When asked about stops and targets, "....you have to figure that out for yourself". When asked for some place to study and read about the new charts, "....Woodie will not allow any written material on his new stuff".
I give up. Don't they know that if you put this stuff out there in any form, it is no longer a secret? They only thing they accomplish is making it harder for the people who pay.
My advice, don't waste your time or money. Just my humble opinion.
The following 4 users say Thank You to deanoky for this post: