I believe when he collected a lot of these funds was when he was trading the 10YN pretty well (ZN). I saw this over the course of 2 months and was impressed how he called the trades. However, I believe that Bernanke's plan didn't mesh with the indicators! haha...
Anyhooo.... I will disclose everything I know in the next post.
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:
1. Not a fan of Henry. He always seemed a bit 'off' and 'slimy' and the whole 'god' thing always spooked me. I am religious in my daily activities, my fitness, my family, my values and my esteem for life/god, but Henry tends to look for people who need direction.
2. Horst is a good dude and I believe him that he hasn't even met Henry. I honestly don't know why Horst defends Henry so much, but probably now because he wants his money back! I would probably do the same! haha... Something tells me that Horst really feels like he owes Henry something because he has coached him for so long. Horst never really bought into the whole thing like everyone else. I do not believe Horst to be a fake, but he, Danielle, Judy, Roger and a couple others were sucked into the whole "NFT takes over the trading world" speech from Henry.
3. Henry's real name is "Henry Silva" and changed it. Why, I don't know.
4. His numbers that I had are: (905) 244-0999 (416) 720-7694
5. I do not believe Henry to have bad intentions, but like any sociopath, they don't realize everyone else's reality.
6. There were a lot of students who lost their money, a lot of investors who lost their money and the investments were mostly small and some larger investors. I know one that was quite large and he is quite old, so maybe it was a gift, who knows.
7. Henry is unstable and a qwak, but at the end of the day, I would never call him a bad trader. I have yet to meet a better trader in person.
8. He is Portugese, moved to US when he was a kid, had a big family. He was moving this money to an account overseas to pay a smaller capital gains (I think zero actually).
9. He was using investor dollars for anything he pleased. He was paying off investors with other investors money.
10. He is going to be a world of hurt if he doesn't get his butt out of his head. ( haha )
11. Judy is helping him try to get back on track and he is trying to trade out of this mess. (Nothing like a little bit of pressure!)
12. Ryan is a very week individual who worshipped Henry. Ryan just had a baby and practically moved in with Henry to help him with his trading. He was practically a slave to Henry and worked his butt off for him. He deserves better.
13. He has dark features, thick eyebrows, a lot of hair, married a woman from the Philippines who I believe is a good person picking the wrong husband. Not what people would say as charismatic. I watched him one time berate Judy and Danielle into tears and call Danielle's 4 year old kid an 'asshole'. Amazing isn't it.
I hope the investors all get together and get the SEC involved asap. Then they will stop people like this from hurting others.
The following 9 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:
hmmmm... my thought, if he was such a good trader, that you have never met any better one in person to date... then his "investors" would have gotten their money back without issues as promised... $1M in cash trades a lot of contracts... your statement is contradictory..
it is called a ponzy scheme.. and it is fraud.. that simple... a successful trader wouldnt need to do such... actually, anyone with any moral compass wouldnt need to do so..
too late, money is gone, no insurance company to go after... it is white collar crime and at best he will get a few years and ordered to pay "restitution" which will never come... the best thing they can do is sue and claim it off in their taxes..
Actually not true. Some of the best people in many industries sabotage themselves. That is his biggest problem in that he wasn't actually trading! New kid, trying to expand a business of being no worshiped.
Per Ponzi scheme, yup.
Yup, I lost close to 100k about 7 years ago from a Ponzi scheme. Money is possibly gone or it will be hidden. I know most of it if anything left would probably be in Portugal.
Sorry to hear about this, I hope the investors get something back but as we all know it's unlikely. I just wonder how common this is, I traded with a "bigshot" a few years ago and watched him go down in flames too. I didn't loose a penny myself because I would never let someone else trade my money but some people did. Later I found out that guy ran off but was caught a couple years later and now resides in a different kind of "big House" other than the one he had courtesy of the feds.
This guy I knew, even though he had some monster trades (witnessed some of them) he had no idea of risk management and I suspect this Henry guy didn't either otherwise he wouldn't be in the spot he's in. So I would categorize Henry as a bad trader if nothing else.
Could be, but all speculation and we may never know!!! hahha...
I guess it isn't funny to others.
I have a hunch it was just from not trading, but maybe I am wrong. I hope so especially because he is trying to trade his way out!
Only time will tell right...
I am glad you were wise enough to watch from the sidelines. Much like I did. At the end of the day, everyone can blame my wife as I almost turned him in a little bit over a year ago, but my wife (being Japanese) said I should ruffle anyone's feathers.
Japanese people would watch someone get raped in the street and just keep walking. The tall nail gets pounded in, crazy to me, but seems to work for them.
bluemele thanks for your posting!
henry silva! i knew it... i knew that he isnt using his real name and i had the impression that he is not from india...
do you know anything about that majestic horses crap? was he dealing with horses besides trading?
do you have a picture where we can see henry?
so it was always planned to let the money disappear or was this just a logical outcome because of the chaotic structure of henry?
for all those interested - this is ryan fontaine: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000909424098
Silva , sounds like that actor in Chuck Norris' "Code of Silence" or whatever.
Sounds like a scam. Another one like Rockwell Trading. And another ponzi scheme. CNBC shows these special reports of ponzi schemes. This sounded just like one of those tv specials. Where the guy or an affliate kept saying there was no information yet. Sorry these folks lost their money; hope the feds help get some of it back.
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post: