keymoo 
Bedford, UK

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SierraChart/TT Feed
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 212
Thanks Received: 215

Big Mike,

I have gone back to work in my IT job while I continue to study the market in an effort to become consistently profitable. Would you consider having an option to view the site with a different style, say without the logo in plain text, like a stealth mode?

I am in an open plan office and don't want people seeing what I'm surfing. I don't have local admin rights on my workstation so can't switch off images.

Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

MrYou 
NC, USA

Experience: None
Platform: None Yet
Trading: Guitar
Thanks Given: 618
Thanks Received: 196

Whatever you do, this site is still going to look like a forum and a difficult one to use at that. And your network admins will still be able to see what site(s) you're visiting if they're using any sort of proxy or traffic monitoring.

You're better off using a smart phone (with a data service if you're concerned about traffic snooping). I'm guessing most people will just assume you're on Facebook or texting.

keymoo 
Bedford, UK

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SierraChart/TT Feed
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 212
Thanks Received: 215

MrYou View Post
Whatever you do, this site is still going to look like a forum and a difficult one to use at that. And your network admins will still be able to see what site(s) you're visiting if they're using any sort of proxy or traffic monitoring.

You're better off using a smart phone (with a data service if you're concerned about traffic snooping). I'm guessing most people will just assume you're on Facebook or texting.

I am in such a large organization (an Investment Bank) that the network admins don't care. I know they can provide aggregated reports, but I'm not bothered. I do care though that other people can see my screen and what I'm surfing. I could be looking at an IT forum for all they know. If a plain text version of Big Mike would be available I could contribute to it.

A smartphone is a consumer device, i.e. good for consuming content. It is not good for contributing or creating content, so for me not a good solution.

Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote

Last Updated on September 28, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts