@Malvolio X_TRADER supports integration with other platforms while TT does not at this time. We are constantly adding new features to the TT platform and this includes charting. Volume Profile / Market Profile type charts will be available by the end of Q3.
I am testing the new TT platform and would like to know if it is possible to detach a workspace to another screen or to open another workspace in another browser tab (I want to use more than one screen).
Regarding the new charting functionality:
- Will it be possible to draw a volume profile by hand,
- To have aggregated tick or volume bars,
- To have the option to choose a different colour for the drawing tools (for example segment)?
Thank you for the questions.
1. You may stretch a browser over multiple monitors at this time. It's worth noting you may also have multiple workspace "windows" in TT. Users may easily toggle between multiple workspace "windows" within a single workspace.
2. Please provide some detail here regarding "draw a volume profile by hand". We intend to support market profile functionality by the end of Q3.
3. Aggregated tick / volume bars will be supported by the end of Q3.
4. Color configuration of drawing tools will be supported by the end of Q3 as well.
Yes, once we have market profile done it will be easy to add Volume Bar Charts. August
Drawing tool coloring is on the docket for this year. Hopefully before end of Q3.
If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io "Ask Me Anything" thread
The following user says Thank You to TradingTech for this post:
1. Is it possible to view the bids and offers in MD Trader as a volume histogramm too and
2. is it possible to combine the records in the time and sales (with: same price and type, or same time and price, or same time and type)?
Sorry, but I mean a volume histogram of the market depth (bid and offers).
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
Regarding the T&S, I cannot find the option to combine for example "price and type".
(When this option is enabled, then time and sales records that have an identical trade price, and an identical type with regard to Bid Trade or Ask Trade, are combined into a single record in the Time and Sales list window.)
I can only choose a minimum quantity to display (to filter the T&S).