after. Meditation helps me to concentrate and to be relax.
No trading on Monday.
Tuesday 8 of September :
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
1. I wait for a retracement to enter long. Idea is good but market came back 3 ticks against me before to go as expected. Difficult to determine if my entry is bad or if I should let room to my trade.
2. Momentum trade
3. I'm expecting the market to go higher. I hate to stay so long in a trade but I almost didn't take any heat. I exit to early.
4. Why do I want to fade ? Exit at +4 ticks was obvious, I shouldn't let it come back on me.
5. Due to action on trade 4, there is absolutly no reason to take another short....
6. Worst entry possible, just before a volume profile valley ==> punished.
7. Not enough volume : I should never enter here
8. Same as trade 7 + exit at +2 ticks was obvious, I let it come back and then take a loss
9. Nice trade
+ / - of the day
+ : Entry of the 3rd trade was good. Reading is good. Patience, etc. I just exit way to early. I usually prefer to take fade trades, good to try other situations.
- Still take to many trades. I should not enter when there is so little volume (end of the day)
- why do I want to take fade trades in a market like that...