Happening right now, closed my short at 16300 wanted to hold it till the target put an OCO order to close it 16230 but intervened manually and closed it because I saw these gyrations overnight and couldn't hold on to it but anyway it's approaching support levels too so not a bad one.
Edit: Gave up all the gains...this is bothering scenario definitely didn't see reversal coming with this pace. Didn't loose much and still profitable for the week but now I am way below my target for the week and vacation coming up, I have two trading days left to make it up, I am not saying I am going to force myself in these two days but today is depressing even-though I didn't loose but I lost confidence. In between I was long also but just to freak out and once I saw UVOL coming up I had a long too but just couldn't hold on to it and kept shorting.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Last edited by bmtrading9; February 24th, 2016 at 04:54 PM.
Yes sir, fear of missing/skeptical/waiting for confirmation all along...
1. I had a short overnight covered it early around 4 AM for around 100 YM points or 10 ES handles (I was not awake all night just saw in between that's all...). Within 30 mins price reached my target.
2. Covered TZA (Russel short) in the morning did good there
3. Then saw Oil rip but UVOL was not confirming the move so ES came down as expected, my mistake was to expect price to continue downwards (thought of retail bus trade because retail would have bought from that down move).
4. Added a long at the pull back to VWAP at 1904 (I have to wait for these kind of trades in future) but sold immediately because my bias was bearish because of overnight strength in selling and previously this kind selling fueled further selling...
5. Oil didn't move that much, waited, waited and then shorted just before the rip (bummer) then covered and added a long because I don't want to miss the upside move but sold for few points didn't expected this powerful move.
6. From this point onward took few revenge and fear of missing downward move trades and finally gave up and call it a day because I can't take it anymore
7. Overall flat day but that's depressing as I gave up all my profits (Previously I would have hold on to the losses forever, it's the only positive sign ). But overall profitable for the week.
Maybe this will help someone too...
Thanks for asking...
The following user says Thank You to bmtrading9 for this post: