Below was a wrong observation made on april 26th. This was a massive sell from 21st rather than buy. Buy happened in 3rd week May.
A buy is easier to spot than a sell. Tape History to be looked at April 21st to 26th.when sells really came in. They were all BB trades. This happened before the down move came in. Key here was to try and track certain types of trades.
anyways....will see what happens. Marker on 27th April....certain BB trades.
Just a Marker to self:- 3rd 7th 10th June were days of Huge Flow.
Friday EOD 6/17 Very Broadbased Buys:- Tech/Financials...everything...like start of a move.
However Monday /Tuesday 20/21st:- Big Sells come in EOD broad based on Financials/Tech...Huge
Wednesday:7/22- Seems repeat of Monday/Tuesday EOD...except Csco was bought.
My 2nd last note or last in the Journal. Have been dabbling what to post here. As typically i try and make notes of significant days .... Anyways this has been a place for me to come and reflect or just post some stuff so that i can look at it. I hardly solicited advice..nor did i open up fully on what i was looking. However hidden in this thread could be some very interesting phenomenon which i have seen being repeated day after day in the markets which when known and understood was of use to me.
Anyways..... this all would not have been possible.....unless I had stumbled upon a person who approached me as i shared a certain chart. Many many thanks.
a special thanks to below again...in case i missed thanking you before.
2. Pat Dittmar & Bonnie << i would have never found what i needed in trading if i did not have that 1 thing from you
3. @DionysusToast for JS.
4. Kent of Zunaa ...A special mention. yr indicators rock. You were one of the greatest traders in the world. Though you term it as Simulation we know the trades shown on yr youtubes are real. It takes hoops to go in for simulation trades using tradestation.
5. @rahulgopi....the blocks work and work sweet. Never give away. Also yr room and @geez....the last of the zunaa traders that i know off.
6. bookmap you too have a good product...but i just use one 1 thing off it
7. Emini-watch....you made my Tradestation Light up and then Ninja. You have also been a wow. I do use a lot of stuff or try to do more than the average trader was recently told by a well wisher.....but who cares.... it's the bottom line that counts.
8. @Fattails yr coding rocks. I will be there for Ninja 8
9. Chris Perruna....yr free stuff on yr site....led me to build myself a comprehensive all encompassing look at markets using Pinnacle data
10. Steve Hammer. For a certain there are Longterm/Shortterm programs or Buy/Sell programs and Accumulation/Distribution. When this is known.....markets are not so complex. Thanks for yr twtr feeds as that helped me find these
11. And many more and my family and the universe itself.
One thing I know for certain. Its in our hands. Perseverance pays.
Also that it takes guts to get into this....but if a lion go for it.
cheers n goodluck all.
Last edited by paps; July 16th, 2016 at 02:20 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to paps for this post: