Yes Hapster, I agree with you 1,000,000,...%. Last day of the 4-week program .. on sim lol!
The 2 CL charts on my laptop have been frozen after my exit .. cannot cope with CL's price movement. I tried to relocate my CL charts to my trading desktop. It's now frozen too .. over half an hour now. No trading without charts.
The good news is: I placed an order for 2 X 2GB RAM Kit for my desktop. Upon its arrival/installation, it will have 6 GB RAM (from 4GB) which may improve the performance. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
First 2 Weeks: Not performing (under the weather and technical platform issues)
Third Week: Performing for the first four days. Got side-tracked the last day with friends' systems
Last Week: Performing (my best week)
Lessons (more like reminder):
1. Discipline and Focus are the most critical successful factors (same for most life goals anyway)
2. Stay Alert (make sensible decision SOH when not 100%)
3. No chasing and patiently wait for another high probability signal
1. Increased confidence in both myself and system
2. More ingrained beliefs and improved behavior in trading
3. Cure to my earlier "trigger shy" issue
Will I recommend the program to others? Yes and No.
1. The platform sucks when I compare its features with NT
2. Unexpected de-activation of chosen trade management features (such as Automatic OCO and Stop order) has added unnecessary stress/panic to the trader. (Guess how they responded to my request "fixing the trade log"? It's the trader's responsibility and refused to fix the log for me.)
3. For those who want a funded a/c of US$50K (not trading own funds) and are confident to reach/over-exceed their $6K requirement (they just lowered the former $8K to $6K), go for it! Just be sure that you feel comfortable to use the platform to trade FIRST before signing up for the program.
Have a Nice Sunday/Great week ahead.
Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
The following 3 users say Thank You to wgreenie for this post:
I posted the weekly results for the first two weeks (-1 and -41 I think). Then started posting most daily results from the third week onward. Remember the last two weeks were green ones. For the last week, made over 60 pips for most mornings. The vendor has already de-activated my account upon completion of the program last Fri.
Now I'm confident that enjoying profitable months is attainable IMHO.
UKNOWHO has started a new partnership arrangement this week. Need to take good care of him - first priority. I am also occupied with a potential business opportunity. May not be trading this week.