Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri from 9:40 am to 12:00 noon
Wed - will not be home
SOH 10 minutes before and after a high priority news
2. Trading Instrument TF
3. Contract Size: 1-contract trades with initial PT/SL @12
4. No of Trades/day: Maximum Two (likely to be one and NIL trade is fine too)
5. Maximum Loss End of Week: 48 ticks | around $500 after commission (Stop trading when it's reached and/or 3 losing trades in a row)
6. Expected Ticks End of Week: As long as it's Green and I make enough for the commission .. I do not have a weekly PT so that I will not overload myself with tick expectation. Focus will be on spotting high probability signals and trade management (incl early exit decision).
7. No sim trades. If it's a good signal, go for real else SOH if my heart/fingers do not want to submit a real trade.
I will be back reporting the weekly result on Fri afternoon OR when Item 5. is hit (hopefully not the case).
Have a Successful week ahead everyone. Me2!
Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
The following 4 users say Thank You to wgreenie for this post:
"I will take trades only in my plan. I will manage my trades according to my plan. I will succeed. The market will do what it will do and I will act accordingly. I am a winner regardless of the results of one day."
The following 2 users say Thank You to AR01 for this post:
Something you may want to do is record your sessions. I use HyperCam2 (FREE, except don't click ok to install the toolbar thingie) and it will record multiple screens in AVI format. The files are quite large, but with a headset and Mic, I am able to hear myself perform.
Maybe you already do this, but if you don't, this is great for hearing your voice and any emotions or words that you can't believe you are saying when you go live. It has helped me immensely as my wife would tell me that I was kussing up a storm and I would say, "Nuh uh!"...
I would say, "You gotta be f-in kidding me!" --- BEING A VICTIM!
But, I wouldn't even recall it at all until I heard the recordings! haha..
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post: