-2.1 TF today. I'm beginning a new journal on recommendation of Ed Abreu, a pro trader. He is still teaching his method while two others I followed "went out of business." Here is his recommendation and my initial entries.
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
No trades yesterday. Didn't see setups. I'm a bit proud I didn't trade without setups I could see.
Today I felt confident, something new. I am keeping the goal of consistent profits in mind, or so I think I am. What does that translate into? I think it means closing the trade when you sense by indicators and intuition it's lost it's steam after a modest run. Also, no need to wait for a gift, although I'm still doing that. Again, the goal is consistent profits. I want to learn to wait out the long runs, but for now let's get consistent profits. As a pro football announcer said last weekend, "You aren't gonna' go broke taking small profits."
Remember before I started my journal I pointed out some of you mistakes and I told you that I can see it because I do the same, and I told you that you are gonna see a lot of your mistakes in my trading.
I like how HighRise1202 waits for the area and bar setup. I can do it only some days. Haha...