Thanks @kbit but how can you tell if buyers or sellers are coming in.. or you just look for divergence in the delta... I personally have a couple of Fulcrum's videos explaining the delta but I dont have or use it.... Videos not from futures.io (formerly BMT) not the webinar some of his previous work I think... one day when im feeling better I will try to understand his method...
As you can see they are candlesticks and you get different colors for up and down candles, in addition on the right sde of the chart it shows a number if it goes up they are buying,.etc...at this point I like to wait for divergence plays but I have noticed that often times at the end of a run I will see selling coming in while it's still rising and I know that the end is likely at that area...usually the next candle. I am also noticing when I get a pinbar on the delta it seems to be the end.
Like I say though I'm no expert yet and I don't know how accurate this is on Tradestation(not very from what I understand) but I am having sucess with it so far.
There is some other things to look at like where the delta is in relation to price at swing points and so on but I'm not heavily focused on that yet...
The following user says Thank You to kbit for this post:
I just wanted to share my daily trading style.... I dont want you guys to follow every single step of mine.. cause I know you guys are way better traders compared to me..
1. I wake up in the morning without any pressure on my head.
2. I take trading as easy as possible..
3. Once my #'s are determined I look @ the mkt where it stands currently...
4. If the mkt is too close to my #'s I kinda avoid counter trading @ that point... (aggressive entry)
5. I look @ the DOW, NASDAQ, S & P. around 9:30ish.
6. Avoid Entering @ 9:30.. I always wait for mkt to pass 10:10 safely..
7. I love to countertrade my #'s.. It comes with experience what to counter or what with trend.
8. Enter mkts like you are going to drain them.. If you enter with fear yove lost already...
9. Lock your profits once the mkt has passed 8 ticks (TF) I usually do BE or +1...
10. Thourghout the day stay relaxed.. have a 3 point stop Loss & you will never go bankrupt in one day..
11. Never add to a losing position.. (It might be fruitful a few times but when it decides to shoot up/down... you willl lose big..
12. The mkts are here to give us money everyday... just be at the right spot @ the right time.. All mkts move in a calculated fashion.. try not to enter in mid air... know your entry points.. I always have predetermined entries & exits.. way before the mkt approaches..
13. I never ever enter the mkt besides my #'s it might be a few ticks here & there but I always respect the #'s.
14. Make your money.... switch your monitor off...
15. Enjoy the profit you just made by appreciating the way you traded... talk to yourself it helps....
16. Go back later & open your chart to check where the mkt is & how good your entry was... watch charts everyday regardless if you trade or dont....
17. Give time to your family after all we do this for them....
18. If you have made $$$ in the month.. dont forget to withdraw from your account.. Ive noticed if you dont make a withdrawl from your trading account.. you wont respect it.. it will always be a game not business...
19. Stay healthy & be thankful to God for what He has given us..... (Health..Family etc) Might have all the money in the world but not healthy everything is useless..
20. Good Luck..
21. Follow Steps 1 to 20 every trading day.....
The following 4 users say Thank You to bugsbunny for this post:
Hey Bugs, this is my chart, that's looks good with your #s. Just two MAs and a double stoch and the buyer/seller gauge. One MA paints the bars and background. I have other variant charts, but simple is better.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tiberius for this post:
@Tiberius thanks for sharing your chart with us.. I know you are a busy guy & always have something to do(trade).. Ive said this before & I will say this again, your charts are setup for everyone to make money anyday any given time... I would appreciate if you shared a template for everyone... I know you have alot in your journal but i want this to be a one stop for everything journal.. I already appreciate your time & efforts.. whenever you have the time please share a template here... I would want all traders to benefit from your experience..
Thanks Again (yup I agree simple is better..)
The following user says Thank You to bugsbunny for this post:
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
Just thought I might share one more.
the first blue arrow is after the low was just taken out and was a significant area...from a technical stand point on that I wouldn't have got an entry because it didn't come back to within 2 ticks of the top of the pin bar but,that in itself tells me that it is likely to revisit the area. It did come back and gave anther pin on a retest. The best part of the second beyond telling you you have the wind at your back is that it clues you in to the fact that it will exceed the previous high. Often times you get to a first target and it comes back and then goes beyond for a second target or more. If anyone has further interest or wants explanation of the chart I posted earlier let me know...that one is a little more advanced
Edit: I forgot to mention when you get a second pin like that on a retest jump on it even if it's not 2 ticks from the high of the pin...at that point it usually blasts out of there and you don't want to miss it
The following 2 users say Thank You to kbit for this post: