I want to start using the gomiladder tool but i want to understand some things.
1. do i only have to pay 50$ and then i can use it without time limits?
2. i trade with transact. can i take the data feed from them?
3. is it what is called a 5 0r 6 reversal chart?
4. can i continue use sierra cherts along with your ladder?
5. are there any sites on the web where i can read or watch some trading methods that fits this tool?
6. what kind of computer is needed? does a week loptop good enough?
thanks a lot in advance
You can have Zen-Fire data for free for some time.
About the pc it depends on how many charts and indicators and ticks you load, you have to try, ninjatrder is free.
You can find all about gomi indicators on futures.io (formerly BMT) but some contents are only elite.
Anyway you can do a search How-to Search on futures.io (formerly BMT) - Big Mike's Trading Forum, and you will find a lott about NT, ZenFire and other data feeds, as well for gomi stuff, starting from GomRecorder indicator.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.