you should look into Portfolio Margin... just keep in mind the rules for equities are completely different than Spot FX... those level of margin dont really exist for retail outside of FX... in any event, I am only familiar with IBKR Portfolio Margin rules, but I believe TIMS applies to anyone who offers port margin just like Reg-T applies to everyone.. and as Metal stated, you will need sizeable funds... $100K min, but it is really more like $250K-$500K...
I've seen some interesting videos about it, albeit from people trying to sell the system. I tried to do some research on it, but am having trouble finding "independent" information.
Anyone on here know anything about P&F?
Why choose LIVE ACCOUNT ?
1) SPREAD INCREASE: The Spread shall be highly increased during the most important news release, and I may be easily wiped out from the market even before knowing the result of the news.
2) SLIPPAGE INCREASE: The slippage which exists between the expected price and the real execution price increases as well, and therefore, I could get the execution at the end of the spike very often.
3) NON LIQUIDITY: The “Lack of Liquidity” in those moments not only, gives a bad execution prices, but also, bad order filling. Therefore, I may risk not to be able to close (or open) the position at the right time during the few minutes of the spike.
4) FREEZED SCREEN: Various dishonest brokers can freeze your MT4 platform in those moments and you can stay trapped in a losing position.
5) STOP HUNTERS: One minute before the spike, the MM’s can move the market up and down in order to hunt all possible stop losses before the spike, therefore, I would be involved in a risky situation to place the order before the news release.