I would like to confirm what you say about NT7 and I agree : NT7 compared to V 6.5 for me is another league. V7 is extremly stable, since using it from the first moment ever ( V 15 or whatsoever ) the programm twice is crashed, but it was my fault.
Actually 4 charts run every day with up to 10 indicators any, all at the same time in up to 4 workspaces each WS covering one symbol - 3 tickcharts in kase - mode updated 0,2 s and one ( 1000 ) - volume charts updated all 5 s in any WS for the overview to be able to see ' Where are we ? ' up or below opening and how far away from it.
This all with 1G RAM, under this circumstances the machine uses just 70 % of the available RAM-resources and between 5 and 35 % CPU capacity.
What more do I want ?
was having lock up troubles with Ninja 7 64bit , Win 7 Pro and did the above and all fixed , I was getting crashes when loading different instruments . I did a goggle search on topic and found Fattails coment on Big Mikes
What you additionally could do, is, to delete all files contained in Ninja Documents under ' trace ' as well as under ' log ' .
If this does not help delete a l l ever loaded data of all instruments, wherever they are stored, even in the last corner, may be after then accompanied by a click on ' options ' > ' repair database ' and ( again optionally ) ' reset instruments ' to reset instruments to original.
I also in the past have had trouble triggered by ' merge policy ', so I set it to ' Do not merge ' to all futures instruments to avoid problems triggered by that department.
Close and restart Ninja to load all data new.
If all that does not help, you with a chance of 90 % have a basic problem on your maschine / software or its backgrounds.
Thank you my friend
I did as you said and the change between instruments is a lot faster now
the only thing i didn't do was delete the instrument data since all seems to be working . I did manually go through each instrument data series and only load the amount of days needed to run ana pivots .
if i get hang up again will try delete instrument data. I did recently have to remove Ninja and reload so maybe that would take care of it