I am a newbie to daytrade futures. I like the white/black lines indicator on your Nov 10 sharing which will save me doing any counter-trend trades. May I know where can I download the indicator please (for NinjaTrader platform). My trillion thanks.
And as you download indicators or discover indicators from the Downloads section that do or do not work with NT7, report it to that thread so we can update the Download entry with the new information.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
The following user says Thank You to Big Mike for this post:
TheWizard, I have been reading your thread for the last few days and am going to download and try your HG indicators. I am thankful for your insight as I’m just getting started and plan to spend lots of time using the NT simulator.
I do plan to go back through the entire thread and take notes, but there is one question that I would like to ask first. Are you seeing better results with your latest setup or did you have equal performance with your post #349?
First, thank you for sharing your set-up. You make a comment in the beginning of the thread how you feel its just as good as some systems selling for $3-4K. I would agree, it probably is and its generous of you to share it. I have a couple of question if you don't mind.
1. What is the colored virtical bar on the right side of the chart? How is it used?
2. You mentioned in the thread having different types of indicators to get confirmation instead of duplicating types such as all momentum indicators. If the SMI is a momentum type indicator, that is my assumption. What is the d9ParticleOscillator? I thought Oscillators in general are OS/OB mementum based. If the d9 is not can you clarify for me?
3. I the particleOscialltor can be used for divergences, true?
4. Just to confirm, you have removed the 3/10 and use the d9 and the SMI
5. what are the colored horizontal lines that plot above/below price. I'm sure its in the post somewhere, but don't recall seeing it.