October 13th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500
Posts: 45,432 since Jun 2009
Thanks: 28,836 given,
AMD Bulldozer review
If you are a geek you've been keeping up with the Bulldozer controversy...
Here is another view...
They make one of these every now and then, always hilarious. More to be found on youtube I'm sure.
Warning: Explicit language in subtitles...
|Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.|
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.