- manage more than one account (friends and family, ...
- interface through API (to let your own application talk to their platform
- order types (risk managed orders, special condition orders, iceberg, algo's, etc...
- statements in many different format (incl. structured data
- time in force and other time restrictions order attributes
I created my own bot that generates orders, it injects them into NinjaTrader (ATI + Direct DB), which
was a very long painful process (many bugs i had to work around... NT support clueless to fix the
memory leaks and the crashes), but this allows me to talk to any broker supported by my multi-broker
license. Haven't seen a crash any more in the last 5 months, since i was able to work around the
areas of concern...
The bot takes it's data independent from the data-feed of Ninjatrader, the data arrives at NT and the
data arrives at the BOT. I don't see this would be different if the BOT keeps receiving data from IQfeed
and injects an order into IB.
The following 4 users say Thank You to rleplae for this post: