NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nakachalet with 43 posts (23 thanks)
    2. looks_two rogerf with 40 posts (149 thanks)
    3. looks_3 acbrasil with 25 posts (10 thanks)
    4. looks_4 monpere with 24 posts (63 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogerf with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Jeff Castille with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 monpere with 2.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 164,097 views
    2. thumb_up 575 thanks given
    3. group 56 followers
    1. forum 402 posts
    2. attach_file 23 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

wedzistar 
Dublin

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, Currency Futures, DAX
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5

For due diligence to work , those who have actually experienced the service have to be honest which I am . You on the other hand you have not spent any money and you spend your time reading forums and responding to criticism pretending to be a neutral party when in fact you are a beneficiary of the fraud. The only person who feels hurt by snake oil or fraudster tags is a the snake oil himself. You clearly are working for Roger or another similar fraudster. I hope other members are not misled your kind. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Tasker_182 
Cedar Rapids, iowa
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ninjatrader - Continuum
Thanks Given: 476
Thanks Received: 1,401

wedzistar View Post
For due diligence to work , those who have actually experienced the service have to be honest which I am . You on the other hand you have not spent any money and you spend your time reading forums and responding to criticism pretending to be a neutral party when in fact you are a beneficiary of the fraud. The only person who feels hurt by snake oil or fraudster tags is a the snake oil himself. You clearly are working for Roger or another similar fraudster. I hope other members are not misled your kind. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Sorry, but you continue to be wrong.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde

BeachTrader 
Phoenix AZ

Experience: Beginner
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: CL, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 432

wedzistar View Post
I spoke to Clint the first week I subscribed and asked how best can i take advantage of this software . Which setups can someone start with BR,SM,HD,SA etc as they were too many. He just waffled without giving any details . I then arranged for a one on one with Roger who went to give me a similar answer, wasting an hour . I then asked him to direct me to previous training sessions but he could n't as most of them I watched either they are discussing a new signal addition or software upgrade . No clear structure as to which way to go. I sent an email to Clint to arrange another one on one he did not reply to the email. I kept attending the room and most of the time its pure waffling and promises that "students " there special training after visitors have left. I tried to actually see if there was any merit of sending visitors away as the student classes are nothing special at all. I realized this was a ploy to make visitors feel they are missing out on something yet there is really no substance at all.There really no explanation on how to filter the SM , BR too many to mention. He keeps on saying the student has to come with his own rules effectively developing a system from the numerous indicators he sells. Clint has too many templates and charts and change too often.

My experience with Clint has been much different. Sorry it did not work out for you.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,537

wedzistar View Post
You clearly are working for Roger or another similar fraudster.

While I have no love lost for Roger Felton, you are out of line making such an accusation. Unless you post explicit proof you are not welcome to continue this line of discussion in this manner.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

the trading concept of his method is looking for cum. delts diveragances at key reference points. cum. delta the way he explanes it is traders using market orders... some how the use of market orders not limit orders has grater meaning... save your 1000.00 i did not see any edage there. just use the divergance of the volume brake down indicator in gom... it works better.... he sold the corse to a third party who is resalling it now...

gg80108 
Castle Pines N, CO.

Experience: Advanced
Broker: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire)
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 196
Thanks Received: 132

forgiven View Post
the trading concept of his method is looking for cum. delts diveragances at key reference points. cum. delta the way he explanes it is traders using market orders... some how the use of market orders not limit orders has grater meaning... save your 1000.00 i did not see any edage there. just use the divergance of the volume brake down indicator in gom... it works better.... he sold the corse to a third party who is resalling it now...

Seems like what u use for "key reference point" is of equal or greater importance then confirmation indication? The key reference point is what makes u a winner overall imho.

dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

Felton method has nothing to do with deltas or cum. deltas, do you mean Fulcrum Trader?

forgiven View Post

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

yes you are 100% corect i ment Fulcrum Trade ... i will remove the post ....thanks

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

post removed not correct

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

gg80108 View Post
Seems like what u use for "key reference point" is of equal or greater importance then confirmation indication? The key reference point is what makes u a winner overall imho.

the key reference point is where you can look for a reversal, unless you can read orderflow you can only place a trade and hope it holds.. l never had any luck looking for diveragances on any indicators as a filter to pre- quilify the zone i have picked to hold or fail. that is all i am saying

Last Updated on May 2, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts