NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nakachalet with 43 posts (23 thanks)
    2. looks_two rogerf with 40 posts (149 thanks)
    3. looks_3 acbrasil with 25 posts (10 thanks)
    4. looks_4 monpere with 24 posts (63 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogerf with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Jeff Castille with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 monpere with 2.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 166,262 views
    2. thumb_up 575 thanks given
    3. group 56 followers
    1. forum 402 posts
    2. attach_file 23 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

KeepingItSimple 
Alpharetta, GA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Zenfire
Trading: 6E, EUR/USD
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Question for Longboat. When you signed up for Rogers free trading room was it only for one week or Unlimited? When I signed up I only got one week. And was notified by Beverly felton that I would have to notify her if I needed more time.

But the room is great so far.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

longboat 
Philadelphia, Pa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp/CQG
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 902
Thanks Received: 217

KeepingItSimple View Post
Question for Longboat. When you signed up for Rogers free trading room was it only for one week or Unlimited? When I signed up I only got one week. And was notified by Beverly felton that I would have to notify her if I needed more time.

But the room is great so far.

Email her and make sure you tell her that you are a futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite member and she should remove the restriction. That is what she did for me. It has not been a week yet for me but she said she took off. Good luck.

Thanked by:
 dh004110 
Aurora, canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 14

thank you so much for the valued feedback about the live trading room...

Thanked by:
 esplorare 
Phoenix AZ

Trading: oil, gold, silver, selected currency futures and grains
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 17

I think Mindless has either the wrong trading room (not Roger's), or he/she has missed the point completely and did not understand at all what it was Roger was doing in the room. This method is so far away from 'Balck Box' it's laughable. It is totally discretionary and it's totally up to you to make the trade work for or against you.

Mindless View Post
Roger,

I did not in any way intend to discredit your product. I was just giving my opinion of my experience of your room. I swear you spent the whole week in your trading room. Trying to market some black box, automated system, trader assist program or what ever you want to call it. I think named the sniper. It's been a year now so I could be wrong on the name.

And I was just giving my opinion of my experience. Which is the title of this post. I am not here to argue with you or your minions. Or get your sales man fired.

I wish you the best.

This is my last post in this Thread. I'm not the type to argue. So you and your minions can have a hay day in defending your precious ego.

But I am here to learn, share and give my opinion when asked.

Thanks
Mindless

evroom1
sarasota fl

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 15

esplorare View Post
I think Mindless has either the wrong trading room (not Roger's), or he/she has missed the point completely and did not understand at all what it was Roger was doing in the room. This method is so far away from 'Balck Box' it's laughable. It is totally discretionary and it's totally up to you to make the trade work for or against you.

I think the name says it all "mindless" Mindless most likely has had bad or infective instruction from others and now decides to spoil it for all trainors in order to get back at them. Truth be dammed. Felton was one of the better rooms I have tried out. I wish I had found them before I wasted money on the other stuff I did land up buying.
There are to many people like "mindless" on all trading forum. They reduce the effectivness of good people who want to actually help and are the prime reason so many good traders and trainors never find their way to any forum for long.

exiledgoblin 
Toronto, ON

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Amp Futures/CQG and Interactive Brokers
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 20

dannyss35 View Post
look if people are not selling trading software, there selling cars, shoes, hot dogs and even tin.

they will always sell something to pay the bills and that is the bottom line.

***DISCLAIMER: I have ABSOLUTELY NO connection (economic or otherwise) to Felton Trading.

This all begins to be rather silly. How can a group of people who live in market economies have such an aversion to selling. For god's sake people lets get the issue straight. I've bought shovels and shoes and used cars. Sometimes I'm happy with the products; sometimes they are crap. Sometimes the vendor does me a service and sometimes they rip me off. A little up front suspicion is undoubtedly called for but the whole point of the suspicion is to validate the product and the vendor -- not to repeat the same mantra over and over (he's a salesman, blah blah, blah.) Take the next step, sign up, check it out and share the experience with your futures.io (formerly BMT) compatriots. Otherwise, as they say, get off the pot.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

jammer509 
Los Angeles, CA, USA

Platform: NinjaTrader, SC
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, CL, ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I've signed up for the trial. Got five days initially, emailed Beverly for extension. She gave me til the end of month. There is no pressure, no sales person has contacted me. So far room is great and Roger makes it look so easy.

exiledgoblin 
Toronto, ON

jammer509 View Post
I've signed up for the trial. Got five days initially, emailed Beverly for extension. She gave me til the end of month. There is no pressure, no sales person has contacted me. So far room is great and Roger makes it look so easy.

I, on the other hand, have had no luck at all getting into Roger's trading room. Contacted both him and Beverly separately, indicated that I was a member of futures.io (formerly BMT) and so far (2 or 3 weeks later) haven't had any response whatsoever.

esplorare 
Phoenix AZ

Trading: oil, gold, silver, selected currency futures and grains
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 17

Doesn't sound right. You must not be connecting with either of them. In addition to the open offer to Big Mike's subscribers, they always offer a free trial week. They're always good about responding. Check your contact info. Correct e-mail is [email protected]

exiledgoblin 
Toronto, ON

esplorare View Post
Doesn't sound right. You must not be connecting with either of them. In addition to the open offer to Big Mike's subscribers, they always offer a free trial week. They're always good about responding. Check your contact info. Correct e-mail is [email protected]

Tracked down the issue. Problem was with my return address. Seems it was auto-forwarding into cyberspace.

Last Updated on May 2, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts