NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

tradershelpdesk.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one brevco with 4 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Keithh with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Cloudy with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 cory with 1 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jg1012002 with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 brevco with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bcmortimer with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,863 views
    2. thumb_up 14 thanks given
    3. group 10 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

tradershelpdesk.com

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

Cloudy View Post
I took a look at the free webinar. This time she seemed to be watching the Euro on 3 min, 34min with her "THD indicators". And the "risk flags". I checked out the indicators. Each separately is $599! She kept waiting for the market and her indicators to signal a trade saying the market was doing much. finally she entered and it stopped out for an 8 point loss. Then she said how easy it was to make it up later, and then said market wasn't doing much for the next hour or so. So about 2 hours of the free webinar then it got turned off. Needless to say I wasn't impressed. ...

depend on which day you are in I guess, she is trailing a winning trade right now, overall you just sit and wait for everything to get in sync.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trade.png
Views:	411
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	43977  

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
26 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 jg1012002 
greensboro, nc

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation, MultiCharts
Trading: euro
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

First, and foremost, as I tell everyone in the free THD Live Trading Room, the room is not designed to be a follow along with Gail room. It is specifically designed to give traders the skills they need to trade with.

I focus on low risk, as well as risk to reward, and have many traders in my room that do not use my indicators but have learned a great deal about price action, ADX and RSI (they are both available free in any platform including ThinkorSwim). This is why I said an 8 tick loss on the Euro is easy to make up.

Second, trading is not about the indicators you are using. It is more about you, your mindset, your discipline, and your understanding of what you are using. I won the IBFX forex contest in New York (competing with 10 others traders) with a platform that compressed an entire day of date in 10 minutes. I did not have anything but price and a moving average. But I won the iPod. That itself proves that indicators are not magical but price and your actions are.

Three, I don't have any indicator that has a price tag of $599. I do have a couple for $595 but then I have others that are below that ranging from $125 and up. And, you always have the option of using the free ones provided with your platform. However, my trading uses my indicators and my trading plan is built around that.

Four, yes we chat about everything in the room, from the weather, to kids, to politics, to difficulties in trading. If there is not a trade setup then we may as well fill the time with other things.

Five, I do not allow people to see others in the room to protect the privacy of my clients. Of course, competitors often attend these rooms as well to try and add email addresses to their mailing lists. Then they promptly go and post how bad the trading room is, as well.

The THD Live Trading Room is designed for traders who want to help each other. We often have other traders in the room that give advice on what they do in their own professional trading and how they have overcome their own obstacles. However, we do not offer get rich easy schemes or tell you how easy it is. Quite honestly, trading is hard and it takes a lot of studying, about you, your markets, and your methodology to be successfully. But then again, most successful professionals have put a lot of time and study into their profession -- becoming a trader is no different.

bcmortimer 
Athabasca, Alberta

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Received: 1

I have been in the THD trading room many times. Gail does not teach a get rich methodology. What she does teach is how to develop your own method of trading. Gail has worked with many different traders on an one to one bases. The THD has many different indicators. I found her Currency Meter to be very accurate when trading off of extreme retracements in currency futures. Gail is an expert in trading price and the theories of Richard Wyckoff.

Thanked by:
 tamerrashdan 
New York

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 76

It's one of the indicators on the website and unfortunately it's not available for NinjaTrader
Any idea if someone has something similar in Ninja?
Thanks

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Recent review:

Traders Help Desk Review - Trading Schools.Org

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 2, 2015

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts