NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Experience with TradeGuider? (www.tradeguider.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Eric j with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two sunpost with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 TheSeeker with 2 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 gilharris with 2 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheSeeker with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two ELche with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 gilharris with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sunpost with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 32,336 views
    2. thumb_up 16 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Experience with TradeGuider? (www.tradeguider.com)

Lmess 
San Antonio, TX

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SierraCharts
Trading: ES, 6E
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 99

I've used tradeguider for some time now. I hardly ever use it anymore. I've noticed that starting with version 4 and all the plug-ins they changed the code and now at least over 50%-60% of the bars on a chart have some sort of signal on them, whereas before it was less than 20%. So I'm having trouble believing the software, so I just use my own analysis. So there I have the stand alone version without any use. Here's a chart of the Sierra Charts plug in on a 5 min chart of the 6E so you can see what I mean.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TG.JPG
Views:	962
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	92779  

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
35 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
14 thanks
 kingk 
Toronto, Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: MT4 / TradingView / NT7
Trading: FUTURES/Forex: Anything that moves!
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 13

Lmess View Post
I've used tradeguider for some time now. I hardly ever use it anymore. I've noticed that starting with version 4 and all the plug-ins they changed the code and now at least over 50%-60% of the bars on a chart have some sort of signal on them, whereas before it was less than 20%. So I'm having trouble believing the software, so I just use my own analysis. So there I have the stand alone version without any use. Here's a chart of the Sierra Charts plug in on a 5 min chart of the 6E so you can see what I mean.

Haha, looks like every other bar is an entry...what a dud

gilharris 
Corpus Christi, Tx

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 12

I got to where I never used their indicators. I just turned them off. I just looked at support, resistance, volume and where the current and previous bar closed. I usually know their name for the bar, but I don't look at the indicators. I do like what they teach.

Thanked by:
ELche
miami,florida

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 42

A total waste of money. By Steven Phillips' own admission ( former TG educator) you don't need the software to trade VSA ,just read the books of the real experts ( not Gavin Holmes) .He also spend over 3K and the software sits in the back of his computer unused ,just like mine.
Mr. Gavin Holmes (aka Inspector Holmes as of late) a real good salesperson ,imaginary fund manager and charlatan. He spends copious amount of time selling, not enough left for real trading.

Stay away ,save your money. I wish I could sell my TG software License .

ELche
miami,florida

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 42

Gavin Holmes, from TradeGuider , will misguide you into buying a software to trade using Wyckoff Volume Spread Analysis.
A charlatan, singlehandedly destroyed Tom Willians's legacy . He is not for the small trader anymore ,he emailed me recently that his worthless SmartCenterPro Software is available to institutions only (his latest plot) ,just for me to buy an upgrade. Save yourself Tens of thousand of dollars and buy any book about Wyckoff or volume spread analysis out there, if you want to learn it, because the truth is that this software is just as good as the decision you make based on your own knowledge. He is not a trader , he makes his money selling software after software. He invites other people ( Phillip Friston, Sebastian Manby ) during his "trade rooms" that don't take live trades and supposedly manage (imaginary) trading funds. It's all a show ,a sales show. Based on market manipulation ,that exist , but way to inaccurate to predict . Unless you can stomach big stops.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on November 7, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts