NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

about Shadow Traders run by Barbara Cohan? (www.shadowtraders.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one trader2 with 21 posts (14 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 4 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 4 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 cory with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one perryg with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two gringa with 2.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tigertrader with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 trader2 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 38,745 views
    2. thumb_up 68 thanks given
    3. group 26 followers
    1. forum 65 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Search this Thread

about Shadow Traders run by Barbara Cohan? (www.shadowtraders.com)

gringa 
San Jose, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP Futures/CQG
Trading: currency futures, ES, TF, EMD
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 26

Suraj,

You are right about sending in machine IDs. Not sure what would happen on a new computer. Maybe the folks that took over could shed some light on your question. If you want to contact them, their email address is [email protected]

Regards,
Jo

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
24 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 Lacie 
South Bend, IN

Broker: AmpFutres/Zen-Fire
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 0

I sent them a message today as I had a bios update to my computer and needed to send them the information. Will keep you posted.......

wannabe1 
Lexington, Ky.

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader/CQG Sim.
Trading: CL,6E
Thanks Given: 94
Thanks Received: 5

The name Shadowtraders is very appropriate, for they crashed and burned several years ago. Yes, they have kept their website active, but they completely changed their way of doing business. They dumped the futures trading they originally taught, and changed over to quant trading forex. It was all very shady how they transitioned over. I can no longer access the original shadowtrader website that had all the futures trading training on it and the support is non-existent. All my email enquiries end in unprofessional attacks on my claims against them. They are without a doubt the shadiest outfit I have ever experienced, good luck if you have dealings with them! I spent 1600.00 on lifetime membership and when I mentioned this to them, they told me lifetime in Florida is only 6 years....This is truly who they are.....

Thanked by:
 Lacie 
South Bend, IN

Broker: AmpFutres/Zen-Fire
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 0

Really sorry to hear this! I may be one of a few people who used the system and it worked for me. I have a new computer and have not received a response from my emails......

GLinden 
Washington DC

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

I also have the indicators and some of them I like and use but have now problems with them. A message constantly comes up saying the indicators are no longer supported. Well, with Ninja 8 it is over anyway. My husband has to work to get me some of them for Ninja 8 but that has to be done from scratch since we are not privy to the language from Ninja. Still, many of the indicators were taken from existing ones and converted a bit. Just find those similar to what you want and start converting. Not a good solution but may be someone can help.

Thanked by:
 TradeWithTrend 
El Paso, TX

Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

My custom Shadowtrader st indicators stopped working a few weeks ago. I've used one in particular with other trading info I gathered over the years. It says my license expired. I purchased a lifetime license from shadowtraders co. back in the day so it sucks that it now out of the blue cut me off.

Shadowtraders shut down no longer provide service, no more website nor do their emails work.

The company they sold their company to in 2017 which was supposed to continue support also no longer exists, so no service from there either. That was the company "GetForexSignalsNow".

Anyone in the same predicament over the years and how did you solve it? You can private message me with an answer if you wish.

Last Updated on December 15, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts