NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Horst's Trades

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one er2wizard with 87 posts (278 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 50 posts (50 thanks)
    3. looks_3 josh with 15 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 14 posts (85 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two er2wizard with 3.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 RosDaBoss with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 91,599 views
    2. thumb_up 647 thanks given
    3. group 39 followers
    1. forum 326 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Horst's Trades

josh 
Georgia, US
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: SC
Broker: Denali+Rithmic
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Thanks Given: 6,752
Thanks Received: 18,136

This thread over the last 2 days has done nothing but distract us. It's distracted me, and I'll not view it any more unless Horst decides to post again. Is doing all this arguing and questioning actually helped anyone's trading? The only thing that helped here is Horst being calm and positive, and being "cool hand Luke" on his videos, taking wins and losses in stride. This greatly helped my demeanor when trading, even on sim, to try to keep a clear head. Thank you Horst, and I hope you return. Goodbye.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
60 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
43 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

Anagami 
Cancun, Mexico
Legendary Market Hustler

Experience: Advanced
Trading: MES
Thanks Given: 707
Thanks Received: 2,300

Considering that there's a product / method being peddled here, I suggest a simple test.

"Do you want the acid test of the evidence? Ask whoever is trying to sell you whatever it is they are trying to sell you to let you pay for that system, research, tools, opinion, or analysis out of the profits that it generates."
From The Art of the Trade by Jason Jankovsky

Looking forward to the evidence, Horst. This should be no problem, as the method clearly makes thousands and thousands of dollars every single day without any problems. (In trading, we call that Holy Grail, and congratulations on obviously discovering it).

You are never in the wrong place... but sometimes you are in the right place looking at things in the wrong way.
Thanked by:
 pipsquick 
Vancouver, Canada

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3

I dont think we will see Horst around anymore, he seems to have stopped posting. I am wondering though why all of the video's are in "Private" mode now, is this something the forum administrator did??

sam028 
Site Moderator

Thanks Given: 3,825
Thanks Received: 4,629

pipsquick View Post
I dont think we will see Horst around anymore, he seems to have stopped posting. I am wondering though why all of the video's are in "Private" mode now, is this something the forum administrator did??

No, it's private on Youtube, it's a request of the owner(s) of the Youtube account(s).

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Follow me on Twitter

Locust 
Germany

Platform: Quanthouse, Multicharts
Broker: IB / IQ / EBS-ETS
Trading: FDAX, FGBL, FGBM, CL, ES
Thanks Given: 40
Thanks Received: 114

I enjoyed Horst´s videos, well edited and eloquently narrated !
Who cares if they where real trades or not, it was entertaining .

To anybody who thinks the whole idea of trading for an hour in the morning and making 80k in a month,
or nuggets is achievable in the long run, just think about it.........

@horst :
If you made the money, good on you, and please let us know how you select the market to trade in the morning ?
If you did not make the money, keep posting the videos anyway !

Kind Regards

Locust

Locust

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
 RosDaBoss 
USA

Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, Win98
Trading: 6E, ES, TF
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 27

So it seems like Horst blocked most of his old videos. I visited his channel today to see if there was any new activity. He seems to have posted a video yesterday and today. He doesn't have em private, but the other ones still seem to be gone.

For those that care here is the link:
YouTube - ER2WizardHorst's Channel

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,175
Thanks Received: 101,541

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

Big Mike View Post
Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

Mike,

What about adding to a vendors section? I guess they could post in the Vendor section? I think more vendors (which he is directly not a Vendor as I know for certain) might be interested?

Horst is VERY loyal to Henry and hence the issues. But, it would be great to see other traders show daily trades who are consistent etc. to help others? Just an idea...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,175
Thanks Received: 101,541

Vendors cannot promote anywhere in posts. The vendors section is for regular members to review commercial vendors, not for vendors to post in. Vendors can respond to members in that section, but they cannot use promotional language like how much money they make or how great their room is, etc.

Any more questions on vendors please start a new thread.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

er2wizard 
Chicago Burbs

Experience: Master
Platform: NT, TS
Trading: TF, 6E, SI, CL, FDAX, ZN, ES
Thanks Given: 119
Thanks Received: 305

Greetings Mike, I have not been around to respond to your viewpoint for the simple fact that the negativity that I've been exposed to here recently, doesn't suit me well. I am somewhat disappointed in your position and the conclusions you have been summarizing. Lets go back to the days before starting the journals for March where we discussed the ground rules in the form of PM's between you and I.

#1 You asked me how I was affiliated with NFT because you obviously had seen my videos on their YouTube channel that was posted with a link in another thread here. I told you I was a student, which I am. #2 I asked you if I could host my vids from that channel and link them here. You adamantly replied no, and that I must open my own YouTube channel for hosting since then, there would be no links to follow to my coach. I gladly obliged. #3 You made it quite clear there was to be no advertising and/or links posted involving my coach, which I haven't done. Do I love my coach enough to recommend him to others on onother site? Yes. Did I ever recommend him HERE? No

I have honored your requests to the fullest. Nowhere in our communication did you ever mention the fact that I needed to trade with one hand tied behind my back whilst blindfolded. I have been keeping a video log of my trading since Oct. 2010 and have no need to make these special so called "Sales Vids" for your contest. Yes I have bad days just like everyone else, but they can be counted on one hand, and they don't wipe out a weeks worth of gains (Feb. was a good example). It just so happens that in March, I was focused with a clear vision and a little extra determination. Consequently I give credit to your website and the inspiration of posting my journal here. For that I thank you, and I should be the one buying YOU the iPad as a token of my appreciation.

I would also like to address those with the obvious "Lack Mentality" (google it) that can't see the forest for the trees. They are engaged in the most lucrative business in the world, yet fail to realize the true potential in front of them. By criticizing and ostracizing me, they can defend their own shield of denial. Speculating that trading better than they do is a distinct possibility, but yet this way, they don't have to feel as bad about their own shortcomings and failures.

Guys, I was trying to help open your eyes and make you aware of your surroundings and your true potential. It's there, if you search within yourselves. Set your goals a little higher, you won't regret it. Just because you can't see it yet, doesn't mean it's not in your horizon.

I will retreat now back into my cave, as I can hear the villagers approaching in the distance, bearing pitchforks, clubs and torches once again .................Hence, I Bid You All Adieu

“The more I am around people, the more I love my dogs.” ~Author Unknown
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Closed Thread

Last Updated on April 11, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts