NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Horst's Trades

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one er2wizard with 87 posts (278 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 50 posts (50 thanks)
    3. looks_3 josh with 15 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 14 posts (85 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two er2wizard with 3.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 RosDaBoss with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 91,549 views
    2. thumb_up 647 thanks given
    3. group 39 followers
    1. forum 326 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Horst's Trades

Family Trader 
Palm Beach County

Experience: Advanced
Platform: OEC about to change to Ninja
Trading: ES ,EUR/USD
Thanks Given: 66
Thanks Received: 90

Futures Spirit View Post
I have always said, one looks onto others, through the prism of their own personality. What you think about others, is a pure reflection of who you are. Period.

What you focus on, you attract that in your life. Think about that.
Does it serve you to focus on dishonesty? You attract even the things that you don't like, especially if you put emotions in them.

How about focusing and believing, or better said knowing, that there are good people around us, focus on truth, peace, love, success, abundance.

Haven't you enjoyed Horst mastery? Many have, as I see over 9000 views. Have you felt the peace in his trading? Does his voice sound nervous or angry? How many times have you heard him laugh when he gets kicked out of a trade. Does he always follow his technicals, and his trading time? After one hour of watching live charts, brain loses sharpness – Period.
Have you felt the positive energy that he carries with him, you can feel it in his voice?
Have you noticed how he dances with the market, he breathes with the market as One.
He has learned how to feel the market pulse and not to step on his toes.
Yes, I believe it is possible. Have you ever meditated before opening the charts, and gave gratitude after closing them after the usual trading time.
How many times your jaw has dropped after re-watching his videos. I know mine has, but then and there I choose to admire the videos, as I know that one Can trade with such an ease. I want to trade like that, so I see myself as doing that.
Horst posts are explaining that he made breakthrough in his trading, by working on himself , his mindset, and doing months of historicals only, teaching his subconscious mind what setups are best to take. It is not about the indicators, as it has been said many times. It is about the frame of mind.

Do you see yourself, and our attitude during your trading time, in front of your charts, similar to what Horst is doing?
If your attitude is much different, than don't look for holy grail, or more indicators, or blaming the previous trading company or previous coach, or someone like Horst that is sharing his knowledge, as it helps him and you to become a better trader. Teaching others in any shape or form, is a key for longetivity in trading. It keeps you grounded and keeps you stay with your technicals. Horst invested few years of his life, and some good cash to learn the most profitable business in the world. He stuck to his indicators, and to the teaching that he found valuable and didn’t give up.
After few years of hard work, his knowledge is overflowing now, therefore he is ready to share it with others.
If you have only few butterflies under your hat, don’t lift it yet, as you will lose them.
From his posts, I have only seen positive words, and encouragement for others.
Do you really think that his success is in the indicators, or the platform he uses, or the cool buttons on the side. No, it is inside of him.

Admire the good things you see in others, that would be a great change to 90% of this board. Pointing fingers is the easiest. Next time you point a finger, do it in front of a mirror.

I see successful people as my inspiration. I want to be like them, I will be like them, I already am...
Horst wisdom can be understood only by the open minded people. Definitely not by the ones that love the words, daily average, profit loss ratio, fake, legitimate, deceive...lots of energy wasted there.
Instead invest your energy, to understand your own indicators,(the less the better), what setups work the best, which timeframes to focus on, (the less- the better). Take snapshots of historical charts, of the best entries and exits, keep replaying them over and over again...That is only 20% of the work. The rest is to learn how smile in every situation, to love, give, admire, feel gratitude at all times, find peace with yourself and let it go…

Well written...Horst Spirit

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 gibbs 
Erie, PA

Platform: NT7, TWS
Broker: RCG & IB
Trading: volatility
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 22

Family Trader View Post
Well written...Horst Spirit

A few musings from a parallel universe.....

Legitimate people or entities don't resort to low-budget or deceptive marketing practices like the coordinated but clumsily executed effort to plug a website that we've been subjected to in this thread. Not only would they find this practice repugnant but completely unnecessary because there is NO lack of demand for quality services as evidenced by the 9000+ views you referenced.

Legitimate people or entities are only too happy to answer tough questions and also provide evidence to substantiate their claims because they want to establish credibility - and they have nothing to hide. They wouldn't stoop to playing the "negativity card" in response to difficult questions nor would they offer up pictures of Internet clocks or NT DOM's as evidence.

Personally I don't have any problem with people recommending a product or service because that is how I met the person who made the difference for me years ago. But I do object to the way it was done here, and in my experience people who resort to this sort of behavior are people who can't withstand scrutiny.

I also don't care whether or not this is 'real' (unlikely) because trading isn't won or lost on methods. And if someone wants to believe it's real or that the service being plugged is worth $7-10k then that's their right and I don't see how it is in any way my concern. But the skeptics have the same rights and are certainly entitled to dig deeper because the rules change a bit when you cross the line from contributor to vendor. And IMO the attempts here to try and silence the "non-believers" are lame.

I'll close with a couple of thoughts regarding silver. SI is a big contract and a lot of fun to trade but it only averages around 60k contracts a day which limits how aggressive you can be - and it's certainly not a contract I would be looking to splash 10-lots around in pre-market. But hey, maybe I'm just a woos so take a look at the Time & Sales and decide for yourself.

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

Futures Spirit View Post
I have always said, one looks onto others, through the prism of their own personality. What you think about others, is a pure reflection of who you are. Period.

What you focus on, you attract that in your life. Think about that.
Does it serve you to focus on dishonesty? You attract even the things that you don't like, especially if you put emotions in them.

How about focusing and believing, or better said knowing, that there are good people around us, focus on truth, peace, love, success, abundance.

Haven't you enjoyed Horst mastery? Many have, as I see over 9000 views. Have you felt the peace in his trading? Does his voice sound nervous or angry? How many times have you heard him laugh when he gets kicked out of a trade. Does he always follow his technicals, and his trading time? After one hour of watching live charts, brain loses sharpness – Period.
Have you felt the positive energy that he carries with him, you can feel it in his voice?
Have you noticed how he dances with the market, he breathes with the market as One.
He has learned how to feel the market pulse and not to step on his toes.
Yes, I believe it is possible. Have you ever meditated before opening the charts, and gave gratitude after closing them after the usual trading time.
How many times your jaw has dropped after re-watching his videos. I know mine has, but then and there I choose to admire the videos, as I know that one Can trade with such an ease. I want to trade like that, so I see myself as doing that.
Horst posts are explaining that he made breakthrough in his trading, by working on himself , his mindset, and doing months of historicals only, teaching his subconscious mind what setups are best to take. It is not about the indicators, as it has been said many times. It is about the frame of mind.

Do you see yourself, and our attitude during your trading time, in front of your charts, similar to what Horst is doing?
If your attitude is much different, than don't look for holy grail, or more indicators, or blaming the previous trading company or previous coach, or someone like Horst that is sharing his knowledge, as it helps him and you to become a better trader. Teaching others in any shape or form, is a key for longetivity in trading. It keeps you grounded and keeps you stay with your technicals. Horst invested few years of his life, and some good cash to learn the most profitable business in the world. He stuck to his indicators, and to the teaching that he found valuable and didn’t give up.
After few years of hard work, his knowledge is overflowing now, therefore he is ready to share it with others.
If you have only few butterflies under your hat, don’t lift it yet, as you will lose them.
From his posts, I have only seen positive words, and encouragement for others.
Do you really think that his success is in the indicators, or the platform he uses, or the cool buttons on the side. No, it is inside of him.

Admire the good things you see in others, that would be a great change to 90% of this board. Pointing fingers is the easiest. Next time you point a finger, do it in front of a mirror.

I see successful people as my inspiration. I want to be like them, I will be like them, I already am...
Horst wisdom can be understood only by the open minded people. Definitely not by the ones that love the words, daily average, profit loss ratio, fake, legitimate, deceive...lots of energy wasted there.
Instead invest your energy, to understand your own indicators,(the less the better), what setups work the best, which timeframes to focus on, (the less- the better). Take snapshots of historical charts, of the best entries and exits, keep replaying them over and over again...That is only 20% of the work. The rest is to learn how smile in every situation, to love, give, admire, feel gratitude at all times, find peace with yourself and let it go…

This is a red flag post. Registered today and already posting in this thread...

How did you hear about this thread? How did you hear about the forum?

Also does no one find it interesting that er2wizard has logged on but not replied to this thread?

Guys, I am very sorry if you believe in Horst or the system, but this thread seems to simply be one giant advertisement. The reason I feel this way is something I eluded to in an earlier post. Motive. What was Spirit's motive to make his post, the first post after joining the same day? What was Horst's motive to spend all his time creating and producing videos when he is making 80k a month? What is his motive for creating new threads on other forums and blogs advertising this vendor?

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
nverstop
Ohio

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 18

Let's not forget to red flag PepperPhd post as well "Come on guys lets get back to the journal leave Horst alone!"

Cough registered in Jan 2010 and the one post he makes is here? Amazing.

"That is the journey that Master Traders take." bla bla bla

"When your understanding of yourself is unified with your understanding and blessings of your indicators, profits are as easy and stress-free as Horst shows us. "

How do i get the blessings of my indicators? *intrigued*

And yeah Futures Spirit the psycho babble is strong in you. Yoda does not approve!

fluxsmith 
Santa Maria

Platform: NinjaTrader, ThinkOrSwim
Broker: Mirus/Zen-Fire
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 97
Thanks Received: 322

The only reason I've been assuming Horst isn't just a shill is because he's been defended by bluemele, who has a much more reputable posting history on the forum than those discussed in the past few posts.

The whole thing is starting to smell a little fishy though ;-)

josh 
Georgia, US
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: SC
Broker: Denali+Rithmic
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Thanks Given: 6,752
Thanks Received: 18,136

I still did not get a satisfactory answer to this question: how would someone fake trading this in real time? The only way I see would be to use replay data, and as far as I have seen, the "Account" box in NT's DOM will show "Replay101" when in this mode. Whether sim or real account, is there any way to fake doing this in real time? If so, I would like to hear an explanation.

Futures Spirit / Henry / whoever: you're not helping anyone's credibility when you register and make 1 post to this thread. This is probably the biggest red flag people look for.

Thanked by:

Mickey Caine 
Kent, England

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra
Broker: Infinity
Trading: Oil
Thanks Given: 1,605
Thanks Received: 354

How about doing several videos during the day and then posting the one that gets those nuggets. Just a thought. However these may well be real trades. I don't know.

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

My guess is futures spirit is "Julia" or another member of Masters Palace/NFT. There has been a couple members here posting that are NFT members but without clearly saying they are members.

I believe Horst has not faked his abilities, but that is just my judgement.

I am not a shill for NFT or any other group. I am as cautious as anyone in believing something.

Ball is in other people's court. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,527

josh View Post
I still did not get a satisfactory answer to this question: how would someone fake trading this in real time? The only way I see would be to use replay data, and as far as I have seen, the "Account" box in NT's DOM will show "Replay101" when in this mode. Whether sim or real account, is there any way to fake doing this in real time? If so, I would like to hear an explanation.

Futures Spirit / Henry / whoever: you're not helping anyone's credibility when you register and make 1 post to this thread. This is probably the biggest red flag people look for.

I don't think you can change the account name replay101.

but there are other ways to "cheat". the easiest way would be to trade a bunch of different markets and record your trades. then you only keep the good trades and erase the losers. and if everything goes against you, you could always blame a internet connection problem for not taking any trades.

Thanked by:
Futures Spirit
IL, US

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

The thread keeps attracting same type of people, that focus on problems and that someone is there to "get" you. Well, it is normal:

Keep doing what you are doing, and you will keep getting what you are getting.

Good words about good traders spread fast, and I have followed them recently, and decided to speak out and give my 5 cents, and I did.

I will invest my energy in my own trading, as I always did, as this thread is truly sucking it from me and you too.

Wanted to point out what makes a trader successful, and it is all about the personal balance in the long run. It is nothing cookoo. Just an open mind, or if not, than it's called trading in a box.

Mike, you are great guy, u mean well, but somehow attracting same type of people. It is your business and it might be profitable this way. How about keeping the the ones that can really teach you something.

Love you all truly, you have my blessings for success...as weird as it sounds to you, but it is from the heart...

Closed Thread

Last Updated on April 11, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts