NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

eminipivottrading.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SunTzuTrader with 6 posts (16 thanks)
    2. looks_two researcher247 with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Ben16JP2 with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 snowbird123 with 4 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tradermark2009 with 4.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 rptrader with 3.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SunTzuTrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 33,641 views
    2. thumb_up 79 thanks given
    3. group 19 followers
    1. forum 53 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

eminipivottrading.com

rptrader 
MN

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 466
Thanks Received: 81

I joined the room and I wasn't that impressed. Some days are winners, some are losers. If you had taken every trade for the last 3 weeks you would be down money. There's absolutely no way to get the results the owner claims. I wouldn't waste your time or money here. I think you could do just as well with regular pivot points and support/resistance lines from higher time frames like someone said earlier.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do what I can to help you out.

rptrader

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
Ronin
Fisher Island, FL

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 12

Save your money,

This expensive service does NOT have anything unique or valuable to offer, IMHO . Anyone can obtain the same results by just looking at the prev day price action and using the Value Area Levels ( Market Profile ). Hope this helps.

The chart background comes out grey. Go to the actual video to see the white chart.

researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

Yes,

Alot of 'nuance'--especially for their 1st trade of the day.

One can interpret the 1st trade of the day (Supertrade) many different ways on an ambiguous open {pre-market the ES was moving down, so we faded the buy and sold short; you can jump in before the official open, etc...}.

One must also interpret buy and sell zones as being 'too close together.'

Etc...

I guarantee 10 traders buy this and they will ALL trade it differently; not a methodology or system that is unique in any form or fashion.

What about a HUGE range day that opens way up or lower; then new sets of S/R are calculated only by them.

This is a clusterf*ck.

Experienced traders don't need this.

peace

r247

fballesteros 
Madrid Spain

Broker: Mirus
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

SunTzuTrader View Post
I've subscribed for two weeks now. About an hour prior to the open you get an email with about 10 lines on the ES where price should turn. There is no direction on how tonier them at all, just a suggestion that price may turn there. If you want the rules, you have to buy a trading manual for another $350. The founder claims 3-5 trades usually in that first hour with about 90% accuracy using the rules. Without the rules, you're just guessing. The lines do see to offer change or turns on some of them but you need to rules to know when to ignore some and when to take a trade. I can't tell yet if it's a scam or not. He will not let you talk to any users so you're left guessing as to whether it really works or not.

ST

I am now subscribed since April 25. I have traded live 12 working days following their method. My results righ now are per contract traded: Total Net Profit $162.50 (Long trades $-287.50, Short trades $450). Max. Drawdown $-625. Total number of trades 28. Percent profitable 78.57%. Of course this made during the first hour of trading only.
I think it is too early to have a sound opinion, based on my experience. I think I did not follow correctly their Manual all the time, so my results should have been better with more experience aplying the system.
Of course, taking into account that it is based on turning pivots they provide, you have the feeling that your added value is very small. In other words you are not really building skills for your future opportunities.

Thanked by:
lfdoji
Lisboa

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hello everyone!

Anyone have more info on this?
For to those who have already bought, think it is worthwhile or not?

Thanks

rptrader 
MN

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks Received: 81

lfdoji View Post
Hello everyone!

Anyone have more info on this?
For to those who have already bought, think it is worthwhile or not?

Thanks

I bought it and was in the room for a month. I would say it's definitely not worth it. You can do just as well on your own using regular pivots and a good risk management strategy. Save your money!

rptrader

Thanked by:

jayminho 
hell de janeiro

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: mirus + zenfire
Trading: guitar
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 22

ehe
i have seen rptrader in there once or twice.. )

i was a subscriber too.
back then he didnt provide his new 6E service..

well,
i have to say that the guy is legit and his system works.
when you buy into the trading room (additional cost) he gives the "hi risk" and "okay to trade" targets, and it usually goes very well )

i have unsubscribed too, because his style (hour) does not match my time. he trades the first 90 minutes of the opening, and that is, in my timezone, the same hour i am in college. so not possible at all.
plus, this whole support/resistence idea behind his system, is too much for me.
it doesnt fit me, and i dont like the idea.. too frenetic for me.
ironically, once again, it works

he also has a 8 ticks stop rule, which i dont like. specialy in the morning(he only trades the first 90 minutes), a bounce can easily happen from much more than just 8 ticks.

i do recommend buy his manual and subscribe for just one month to his trading room. and thats it.
then you get the idea behind it, and you can unsubscribe and keep doing it by yourself.

HOWEVER, one thing intrigues me, where in the f.. does he get those numbers ?
i have managed to nail some exact number using, camarilla pivots and average pivots..
i still havent been able to figure out where all his numbers come from. (even though, i am almost sure, its all through s/r.. whether it is fibonnacci, woodies, camarilla) i just know its there..
anyway, since i dont trade it anymore, i dont bother looking for it.

long story short,
i think its worth buying the manual and subscribing to the service (specially the trading room) for at least one month. once you are in the trading room, you pretty quickly realize how it all works, and after that one month you can unsubscribe. one day in the room equals one month reading the manual. well, at least it was for me. you have a much clear vision by reading him in the room. and then, you can deeply understand the manual.

HIS 6E SERVICE has been a total failure for me.
and his weekly results are too pumped. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "THIS WEEK WE MADE 90+ POINTS" not true.
the way he calculates those points are completely unrealistic.
you do make points, but far from his weekly results.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

rtrade 
Paradise, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

rptrader View Post
I bought it and was in the room for a month. I would say it's definitely not worth it. You can do just as well on your own using regular pivots and a good risk management strategy. Save your money!

rptrader

Once again...another vendor that's nothing but a CHARLATAN TRADER!!!

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

jayminho 
hell de janeiro

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: mirus + zenfire
Trading: guitar
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 22

rtrade View Post
Once again...another vendor that's nothing but a CHARLATAN TRADER!!!

rt,

you see
i wouldnt go that far to call the guy a chalatan.
ive been there, and it works.
but at the same time, i do agree with you, there is no "breakthrough" in his system.
you can acquire everything here at bmt.
acctually, i am about to see any vendor out there who can present us with something it cant be found here..
however, i keep on digging and every other month i subscribe to a service to see how it works

boomerang scalp + mohan daily forecast (okay system, nothing amazing. but okay)
eminipivottrading
daytradetowin (the infamous jphn paul.. who sued bmt) - and even him got his merits
rampage (good, legit, but boring)
intentional traders (this guys are nice, very honest)
indicators4u (very good!!!) its a 77years old guy, its a simple indicator can be easily replicated , however i do take my hat off to this guy.
trading123

probably some others i cant remember now..
but as i said, every other month i subscribe to something, i see it as investing in myself, i get the money i make, and put back to the market

i had nice surprises, like the guy at indicators4u, and of course, got very dissapointed at some vendors/systems..
but thats how life goes.. we make some right choices.. some wron ones, by the end of the day your balance got to be heavier for the good side. not the bad one

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

jayminho View Post
rt,

you see
i wouldnt go that far to call the guy a chalatan.
ive been there, and it works.
but at the same time, i do agree with you, there is no "breakthrough" in his system.
you can acquire everything here at bmt.
acctually, i am about to see any vendor out there who can present us with something it cant be found here..
however, i keep on digging and every other month i subscribe to a service to see how it works

boomerang scalp + mohan daily forecast (okay system, nothing amazing. but okay)
eminipivottrading
daytradetowin (the infamous jphn paul.. who sued bmt) - and even him got his merits
rampage (good, legit, but boring)
intentional traders (this guys are nice, very honest)
indicators4u (very good!!!) its a 77years old guy, its a simple indicator can be easily replicated , however i do take my hat off to this guy.
trading123

probably some others i cant remember now..
but as i said, every other month i subscribe to something, i see it as investing in myself, i get the money i make, and put back to the market

i had nice surprises, like the guy at indicators4u, and of course, got very dissapointed at some vendors/systems..
but thats how life goes.. we make some right choices.. some wron ones, by the end of the day your balance got to be heavier for the good side. not the bad one

Is there a webiste for 'indicators4u' that anyone knows a link for?

peace

r247

Last Updated on March 7, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts