NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

eminipivottrading.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SunTzuTrader with 6 posts (16 thanks)
    2. looks_two snowbird123 with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 researcher247 with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Ben16JP2 with 4 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tradermark2009 with 4.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 rptrader with 3.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SunTzuTrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 33,960 views
    2. thumb_up 79 thanks given
    3. group 19 followers
    1. forum 53 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

eminipivottrading.com

sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Harry

Have you joined here to protect eminipivottrading.com

You have joined today and first person you have attacked is FatTails.

If you look in this Forum and see what Fat Tails has delivered and offered to us all to use is nothing short of amazing and in his own personal time.

Why not you come here and offer something worthwhile or put up your art works or indicators.

Just because you dont agree with their comments doesnt mean that you can attack them

sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

babypowder 
Brooklyn, NY

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus/IB/FinFx
Trading: ES, Forex
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 199

Before the back and forth commences with yet another website/method that will create a momentary audience to your site. Harry handling criticism is part of the game. If you truly believe your method/site is misrepresented. I recommend following the steps of Felton. Fat Tails is the last person that would criticize without merit. Cheers.

Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts and NT7
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Mini's and CL
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 276

This will only be the first of it to come. Since the new NT7 is so far fully secured and cannot be cracked (which I am glad). Watch and see who and what comes out of the wood work. Third party prices will only go higher and Ninja will endorse any and everybody. Like one of our vendor states in futures.io (formerly BMT), if they cannot show a statements, and or 2 years worth of track records, and watch over thier shoulder, then DO NOT DO IT. I think I may have bought and tried anything that said they would produce a profit, and nothing worked, until I could believe and prove that it worked. The bottom line is this, since 2001, none of the people I bought from are in business TODAY. Fat tails is 100% correct....if you are going to spend your hard earned money, make them (any vendor prove it). IF they can't, then walk away....oops...run. Also, PLEASE let me know who can trade at 90%, I want to see this in AUGUST. ALso, heywally, exactly to your point as well! I will take 70%, and $25 per car, and make 100K and be very happy at that.

heywally View Post
Haven't used it but it has all the characteristics of a bad deal. I can give you some lines to look for on the ES each day, for free; they're called support, resistance and pivot levels.

Daily Notes - Metrics for Day Traders

90%? Given enough time and capital and no stops, I can give you 90% too!

Personally, I feel it reflects badly on NT to be essentially endorsing a lot of these marginal players in their News and Announcements forum area.

Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Platform: Sierra Charts and NT7
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Mini's and CL
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 276

Harry,

No one here is BASHING. It's that we have seen this happen time and time again, we just want these so-called EDUCATORS to show us the money....simply prove the claims-and anyone who can trade for a living and say I have a system that is 90%, and I can give it to you, is a flat out LIAR.

We al know that a huge majority fail, I have seen it with my friends over the years. Once again, show me the money, and a system that includes, how to read price action, and control your emotions. To tell you the truth, the last 2 items will cost you over 4000 to 10000 hours of screen time, not a so-called 90% SYSTEM. Holy Grail=Look in the Mirror, it is each one of us.

BTW, Fat tails, is an icon here, and provides more help here then any one I have seen in a forum. Before, you rack him, see who you are criticizing. He is always the first one in line to help. SO just go easy, he was only speaking thru years of EDUCATORS reality which a lot of us have personally seen in our years of trading. Why, do you think futures.io (formerly BMT) started this awesome forum. Again, show me the money, not just say it. If they will not prove, since they cannot prove it, then walk away. Same old story...right...Fat Tails.

One other point....we do not need to be held so-called accountable, simply we are not stating hand over your money, and we will show you what is in our little bag. We are here to help and be helped, and not simply put up a web site, and make claims that we have a 90% method, without an ounce of proof.

BTW, Harry....how long will you be around, since we are all "ignorauses" here. Frankly, no one here has threatened or is threatening anyone, you are the one calling names, we just call it as we have seen it, and it took me over 15-20K before I started saying "show me the money", show me poof to believe what is being stated behind an possibility empty website. If they were really proud of the 90%, then put a personal name on it, with a picture. To me that is all the proof that it does not work, as stated. No hard feelings, just understand what we are saying, the proof is not one us, we are not making the claims of 90%, and don’t want people’s money. We do it here for free. I will show you my 73% template, and 93% today...for free.

Charts Courtesy of Sharky, The Wizard and Fat Tails, Dollar signs, courtesy of about 8K in hours, a loving wife, and many non refundable systems that where really a bunch of indicators, with a little loose discipline.

Ok, Big Mike, I will take my 3 days in the corner, for being such and "ignorauses like hey wally and fat tails running amok without any oversight on your part" Harry, have fun at the school of hard knocks, I really hope you can survive-I do mean that sincerely. Take Care-Mark

Harry View Post
Hey bashers like Fat Tails and heywally,

Love the way you continue showing your ignorance by bashing websites or trading methods you know nothing about - keep on and you will continue just roaming in forums like this instead of making profits trading...

by the way, big mike, I thought hateful messages were not allowed on your forum - why are you only correcting energetic who posted someting truthful yet allowing bashers ,like heywally and fattails, to spew ignorant and hateful content when they are truly clueless ??? is it perhaps they are trading "educators" who have never traded a day in their lives and feel threatended by eminipivottrading.com ??? I would love to hear why fat tails and hey wally are not held up to the same standard as everybody else. It does not reflect well on your foum big mike to have ignorauses like hey wally and fat tails running amok without any oversight on your part.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03-10-2011 Trades Sheet.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	33461   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart 03-10-2011 Afternoon Trading YM.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	353.7 KB
ID:	33462   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart with entries.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	361.2 KB
ID:	33467  

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

Ok, 90% successful trades 1 tick profit. 10% trades 20 tick loss.

Sounds great to me!

Real simple. If you were truly profitable, why does the 'master' need to teach for money etc..? I have heard it all before a bazillion times and they are all excuses that I will truly never understand where they are coming from because I am not yet a profitable trader blah blah blah....

If the person earns more money from courses than trading, they are an educator and not a trader. Fat Tails is a rock star.... He is spot on.

I wish the NFA would start laying the smack down on these guys.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

heywally 
Pismo Beach CA

Platform: TOS, IB, Fidelity for 'swing' trades
Trading: ES, NQ, IBB, IWM, NG
Thanks Given: 80
Thanks Received: 90

tradermark2009 View Post
Third party prices will only go higher and Ninja will endorse any and everybody.

Yes, like a lot of businesses, there is a big one-hand-washes-the-other component in the trading biz that everyone should keep in mind ... kind of like a huge multi-level marketing scheme.

And as far as Harry mentioning my running amok, here is a better example of that:

YouTube - The Giant Claw movie trailer

"The Future Ain't what it used to be"
Thanked by:
 SunTzuTrader 
South, USA

Trading: es
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 46

So far it seems like am the only one who has actual knowledge of the site or the system so I'll provide an update. After watching how the market reacted to the lines for several weeks, I elected to purchase the manual which shares the trading rules for trading the lines. The rules are straightforward and fairly simple and seem to work. When I look back over the last few weeks and apply the rules, I basically get the same results the owner claims. The rules are very clear on where and how to enter but allow you to manage the trade as you see fit, which is all I was looking for.

Upside to the program - you get lines daily and a clear set of rules to use them AND they appear to be profitable.
Downside - no clue where he gets the lines so you are totally depending on the service and not actually learning how to trade if that's important to you.
Other thoughts - all I am sharing is my experience. I do not know, nor have I seen, a 90% win rate. The sample size is just not great enough. The win rate has been very good, certainly highly profitable for the last several weeks. He shares results going back quite some time. He makes no guarantees of any kind so you are risking $385 plus $70 pet month. Finally he is launchinga trading room soon which was one of the reasons I decided to try the system. It's fairly easy to scam someone but if you have to call trades right in front of them and live with those results, it's a lot harder.

Overall, I'm pleased so far but will update as time goes on. I have found the owner, Sam, a very responsive i dividual to deal with. I have no connection with the site or service except as a user.

ST

energetic 
hk

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 17

I have also bought the ebook and tried the signal lines service for 2 week.
I am not sure whether my review is objective or subjective.
I just want to share with you what I feel.

I have similar review as "SunTzuTrader".
My review highlight as follows:

Cons:
1. They said they are 90% winning but the sample size is too small to be significant. They only have a few month data.
2. It is too risky to trade based on their signal because how the signal lines generated is secret.

Pros:
1 Only trade in the first hour.
2.The provider Sam is nice to answer all questions.

SunTzuTrader View Post
So far it seems like am the only one who has actual knowledge of the site or the system so I'll provide an update. After watching how the market reacted to the lines for several weeks, I elected to purchase the manual which shares the trading rules for trading the lines. The rules are straightforward and fairly simple and seem to work. When I look back over the last few weeks and apply the rules, I basically get the same results the owner claims. The rules are very clear on where and how to enter but allow you to manage the trade as you see fit, which is all I was looking for.

Upside to the program - you get lines daily and a clear set of rules to use them AND they appear to be profitable.
Downside - no clue where he gets the lines so you are totally depending on the service and not actually learning how to trade if that's important to you.
Other thoughts - all I am sharing is my experience. I do not know, nor have I seen, a 90% win rate. The sample size is just not great enough. The win rate has been very good, certainly highly profitable for the last several weeks. He shares results going back quite some time. He makes no guarantees of any kind so you are risking $385 plus $70 pet month. Finally he is launchinga trading room soon which was one of the reasons I decided to try the system. It's fairly easy to scam someone but if you have to call trades right in front of them and live with those results, it's a lot harder.

Overall, I'm pleased so far but will update as time goes on. I have found the owner, Sam, a very responsive i dividual to deal with. I have no connection with the site or service except as a user.

ST

Ben16JP2 
New York, United States

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,TradeStation
Broker: Optimus/Rithmic
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 179
Thanks Received: 33

What is the size of a typical stop loss?
Is the Stop Loss placements based in any way the levels given each day?
Is there a minimum Profit Target?
Do they have Trade Management rules that they follow and teach so that if followed exactly, anybody could get their posted results?

SunTzuTrader 
South, USA

Trading: es
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 46

The rules in the manual are under a non-disclosure agreement so I can't reveal much on how you specifically handle the trades. If you ask the owner, he'll answer most of these questions and after reading the manual, I found his answers to all be truthful.

He does have suggested profit targets and trade management rules but also suggests you trade each entry as you see fit. Most of the manual is about how to handle the entries and when NOT to take a trade. Clearly that is important since not every trade will work and the more you can eliminate potential losers, the better.

With regards to results, I'm not getting 90% winners after the several weeks of practice but am getting almost 80%, which is pretty good. I'm also not getting the exact points results he posts. He tends to posts the absolute best case so take that into consideration as you make your decision. Regardless, what I am getting is agreement on which trades to take. So the manual is removing almost all the subjectivity. I'm entering the same trades at the same time as other users, with basically the same stop and taking part off at a certain point, moving my stop loss up and leaving the trailing contracts for subsequent targets. That's all pretty standard good money management techniques. And I am only trading the first hour of the day.

Hopefully this is helpful. I will continue to share my experiences if it is beneficial. Obviously I'm not going to violate the terms of the confidentiality agreement.

Last Updated on March 7, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts