NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My way of trading - Robertczeko

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Robertczeko with 98 posts (245 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 14 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 10 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 spartacus with 8 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Robertczeko with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two spartacus with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 23,766 views
    2. thumb_up 295 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 135 posts
    2. attach_file 155 attachments

Search this Thread

My way of trading - Robertczeko

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4
Broker: IC Markets
Trading: forex trader
Thanks Given: 219
Thanks Received: 264

Hi,

it was a nice day, I was afraid, that in my last hour session will be not interesting moves, but it came. Since the market opened, it was clear, that we are in inside day with many strong areas above and below current price level. I was prepared to take trades around high of the day, or low in direction back to current open. When I came, price was on the move to overnight low, it worked pretty well as a strong support area in morning part of the day, so I just sat on my hands to see the signal. Yes, on RB10 created visible reverse bounce from ONL, the close crossed also HMA, which made my decision more stronger to go in. I saw my target in area of OPEN or around EMA on RB10. I was very agressive with moving my stop loss, because of countertrend trade and it saved me 2/3 of opened position. Only 5 ticks left to my target.. I could repeat 2x this trade, but I didnīt find enough courage in myself to take more countertrend trades. There was also visible divergence on 1min chart, but it didnīt help me in my decisions. I see my current biggest problem in too wide brakes between trading, I need to get more time for trading. So thatīs it, all I have done for today. Not bad, but it might be much more better.

P/L +13t

R.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CL 07-11 6_6_2011.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	40285   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 6_6_2011.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	40286  
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
43 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
30 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

no trades for last 2 days... but lot of celebrating, my wife is pregnant, so we are really happy and sharing this new in our family.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

Robertczeko View Post
no trades for last 2 days... but lot of celebrating, my wife is pregnant, so we are really happy and sharing this new in our family.

Awesome! Congratulations and say goodbye to free time!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,217
Thanks Received: 101,608

Robertczeko View Post

Congrats Robert!

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

bluemele View Post
Awesome! Congratulations and say goodbye to free time!

Thanks man, I will tell this to my wife . I guess, that we will have lot of fun at home .

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

hi traders,

I guess, that this move on CL had to come, it was sneaking couple days around bottom line of uptrend channel, no dynamic moves up, so I would be prepared if... if I wouldnīt trade last hour of market session. We could see, that premarket pushed price nicely below up-trendline on a daily chart and after open it didnīt attack new highs, so it was good opportunity to short this market. I saw the cause of strong reversal 30min candle in touching bottoms from 21.5. and 24.5. , then came my time. But I missed the jackpot trade, I didnīt take the best ocassions - hard to describe why I made those trades...

P/L +12ticks

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 07-11 13_6_2011.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	254.5 KB
ID:	41026   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 13_6_2011.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	41027  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

I was expecting another move down, but since opening the market it was one beautiful ride up to yesterdayīs high. I tried to take couple trades around this level and it wasnīt best moves, that I picked up.

#1 short entry: bounce from YH, PT: EMA on RB10
this was only a short scalp, in created channel, which worked better than I thought.

#2 short entry: / no valid reason, PT: very modest on ONH
not good trade from beginning, it missed any clever idea, I just saw break of 2 hour channel and I wanted to see price going down.

#3 long entry: bounce from YH, PT: HOD
nice trade, almost the same running like yesterdayīs last trade, but I didnīt have to close it manually.

I opened and funded couple days ago little account for forex to get the feeling to get used real money for real trades, I trade with it european opening with very simple strategy, which I can describe here in next days. I wasnīt able to open a trade in a first day, but then I settled down. Just some news

P/L + 14ticks

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 07-11 14_6_2011.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	41031   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 14_6_2011.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	41033  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

I like todayīs market, I learnt so much. I traded only the last hour as usual, but I tried to analyze complete day.. After the open I saw a little space between yesterdayīs settle price and current open, which was filled up in the first hour properly. I donīt take it as a regular gap, but I have seen many times, that the market likes to fill it, if not in current day, it happens in next days for sure.

What then...? The price touched price level 100,00 and on daily chart is visible this touch as contact price with low channel of previous uptrend (blue dashed line). Then it went very "slowly" down . It passed couple important s/r areas, where I found possible entries.

It was very interesting for me to watch how market reacts on the longterm gap, visible on daily/weekly charts. When the reversal candle closed (30min chart) , I thought that it will be not possible to get solid entries,because of too many s/r levels from both sides. I didnīt realize how far was the distance in ticks, but then I got it.

trades:::

#1 #2 entry : no valid signals... I was so excited about todayīs move, that I saw entry everywhere - my bad.

#3 short entry: bounce from s/r level, PT: EMA, LOD
I was glad, that I calmed down and then I could see much clearer, how is the market behaving. I was little bit fed-up, that I donīt have enough space for larger PT because of EMA, so I decided to ignore EMA as a Profit target. I was moving my stoploss according to new bars on RB10.

P/L: +19t

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 07-11 15_6_2011.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	41139   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 15_6_2011.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	41140  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

ups, I did it again...! My usual scenario with disaster at the end looks like following situation: I came too late to trade, I donīt prepare myself properly with premarket observation, I forgot to check reports, I donīt setup my platform as I should, I donīt respect type of the market day.. the worst thing is my silly mind, as I had couple better days I forget this mentioned scenario and I do it again. Better thing is, that I made only 3 trades, no more chasing the market, but I feel really bad.

I will draw areas for possible entry signals for next days with balance mood like today before I start to trade. It will help me to focus only on those areas and I will overlap the noise, which I canīt trade.

P/L -19t

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 07-11 16_6_2011.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	41257   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 16_6_2011.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	41258  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

friday is here, or better say, it is almost over friday ...I am little bit uncharged, tough week, but I am looking forward every day for this last hour of session on crude. As Spartacus showed me how to read "the story" of markets I am trying to do it in my way and I really like it. Each day becomes interesting to me.

I had only couple minutes to trade, I missed best possible signal around 19:30 of my time. So I tried to catch as much as market offered me, but it created too many pullbacks after each entry. I could be maybe more modest with my targets and I would have better result, but I feel fine, much better than yesterday.

P/L + 27t

have a nice weekend

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 07-11 17_6_2011.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	41351   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 17_6_2011.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	41352  
Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 27, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts