NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My way of trading - Robertczeko

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Robertczeko with 98 posts (245 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 14 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 10 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 spartacus with 8 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Robertczeko with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two spartacus with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 23,766 views
    2. thumb_up 295 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 135 posts
    2. attach_file 155 attachments

Search this Thread

My way of trading - Robertczeko

spartacus
New York, NY, USA

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 62

Robert, nice trading!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
41 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
30 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,217
Thanks Received: 101,608

Robertczeko View Post
I dont know if I will appear here during this week, I have to finish lot of work before we will leave our country because of incoming vacation. I am sure, that I will be back in second week of may. And then I will finally start my regular paper-trading.

Have a nice day

R.

Hope you had a great

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4
Broker: IC Markets
Trading: forex trader
Thanks Given: 219
Thanks Received: 264

Big Mike View Post
Hope you had a great

Mike

Thanks Mike, we arrived this morning, full of great feelings and nice memories...looking forward to go back again in couple months . We were on Canaria Island - Fuerteventura.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

I was still at home, lot of time spent behind computer during trading hours. I started finally my paper trading session to prove myself, that I did a progress in a positive way..but this day was for me something like a black-out.

I didnt analyze market as I should, during session I did lot of trades without specified entry reason, I was really upset on myself, I cannot afford such a behaving with real account. Good thing was, that I realized it and till the end of session I almost erased my mess with couple properly managed trades. No charts, only P/L result for this day.

R.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 11_5_2011.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	38609  
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

I felt much more comfortable during this day. I explored charts and all possible key areas before I started trading.
I am trying to notice everything imidiately I found it to my trading journal, sometimes comes too many informations that I dig out from market and if I dont write it, it has a bad habit to dissapear in nowhere.

The analyze of market was for me easy for this day, after open appeared strong move up - it broke yesterdays low ,when it came above yesterdays settle it gave me some "certainty" that it might continue for while when I entered to market. There was only one type of limitation, I was aiming with my profit targets very close below current high of day, it didnt give me enough space for better results.

trades

#1 entry: bounce from overnight high, PT: below HOD (16ticks)
there was no need to move my stop loss during trade, it was nice quick trade.

#2 entry: bounce from ema (RB10 chart) and from high of previous 30min candle ( I see this in a trend as a solid clue for next possible move), PT: again below current HOD (20t)
I had a slip on entry and after a while I had to move my stop loss, market went up without me.

This was end of a uptrend, around key area built from overnight high market reversed strongly. I didnt find more valid entry points.

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 06-11 12_5_2011_daily.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	38610   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL 06-11 12_5_2011.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	38611   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 12_5_2011.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	38612  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

in afternoon I had to return back to my work, there was some problem, that I had to solve, I came back for last 30 minutes of market, but I didnt rush. After my analyze of market I found beautiful occasion for a trade, it might end much better, but my moves with stop loss are still like decisions from young nurse than sharp focused surgeon .

#1 entry: bounce from yesterdays settle, PT: below open ( 55t).
It was very easy to get close to my PT, but I failed with moving stop loss, it was too tight and against my rules.

Market didnt offer me more ocassions, but I was glad to realize myself in a such short time. From next week I will start to update my journal daily, thats all for now.

have a nice weekend

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 06-11 13_5_2011_daily.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	38624   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL 06-11 13_5_2011.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	38625   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 13_5_2011.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	38626  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

what have I done..?!! Another day with such a load of trades, really bad trades. It was difficult to stop, to think wisely. I had a need to get back "my money" and I completely failed. There was more than my greed, I also didnt pay much attention what is going on in market, I took couple not valid signals, I browsed internet, watched movie...hmm what else. I am a good sample of a impatient person with many mistakes in behaving.

Here is my view on market, I hope you will share this fun with me ( I would kill myself for this!!!)

I set a new rules for me to stay away from all these unwanted temptations, I need to become more calm and confident in what I do during session and this should help me.

I spend now more time after trading with analysis what I have been doing in written form, so I am sorry, that I dont post each day, but it seems, that it helps me. When I am finished, it is time to go sleep because of subsequent inattention in work, which usually comes .

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 06-11 16_5_2011_10RB.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	38862   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL 06-11 16_5_2011_30min.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	38863   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 16_5_2011.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	38864  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

this day was much more better - not only in P/L result, but I was glad, that my new rules worked. I really caught lot of informations during session.

#1 was in "death zone" , I realized that too late. Signal had a small winning chance, because the market was in range and it formed tight channel, which I saw after the trade. I didnt have a chance to strike my stop loss, market was faster. Ema showed me inactivity of market very clearly, but I was provoked with quite a decent short day, I thought that it will try to make another low, filling the gap was closer .

#2 entry: bounce from open, PT: close to the low value of gap
it worked, but my feelings were unsure at the beginning. Price didnt show me enough activity, which I expected and I had to be prepared with my stop loss.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 06-11 17_5_2011_30min.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	38868   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 17_5_2011.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	38869   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL 06-11 17_5_2011_10RB.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	38872  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

what about today...we had there some reports, but I saw usual moves of market, nothing strange. Open with decent gap, which is still not closed. I did only one trade, no valid signals, but last 30 minutes looked pretty good.

#1 entry: bounce from ema - from top of range, which was actually broken, PT: below current high.
I dont have much to say about this trade. Beginning without force, but couple moves created enough space for my stop loss if it would be necessary.

good night!

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 06-11 18_5_2011.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	38870   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 18_5_2011.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	38871  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

hi traders,

thursday floated in very lazy rhythm ( last hour), there were couple reports during day, but I didnt feel any impact on market with catastrophic scenario. I made 3 trades, the last one I really didnt set as I wished, but my explaination(understanding) of pullback to ema was too raw. Now I fixed it and I will be more careful next time.

When I started to trade, market was in a decent range 98,70 - 99,60 , which was almost 100 ticks, but it is difficult to handle it sometimes with my experience. I chose to trade around high and low of this...channel?

#1 long entry: bounce from ema, PT: overnight low area
this trade was too agressive, I hoped for a breakout of range instead of waiting till it happens. I had a chance to move my stop loss in profit zone, but I wasnt very happy with my decision to enter this trade.

#2 short entry: bounce from ema, PT: low of the day
after entering the trade it turned against me so I scratched the trade, it was also not best timing to enter the trade..

#3 short entry: = #2 , PT: LOD
I thought that my entry is based on bounce from ema, but it was a breakout, the pullback should come and then I could enter the trade...yes, pullback appeared couple seconds after my failure. And the profit ratio of the move was beautiful.

P/L -5 ticks

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 07-11 19_5_2011.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	268.7 KB
ID:	39020   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis 19_5_2011.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	39021  
Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 27, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts