NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My way of trading - Robertczeko

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Robertczeko with 98 posts (245 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 14 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 10 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 spartacus with 8 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Robertczeko with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two spartacus with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 23,766 views
    2. thumb_up 295 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 135 posts
    2. attach_file 155 attachments

Search this Thread

My way of trading - Robertczeko

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,217
Thanks Received: 101,608

It's ok to screw up. A "master" trader is just someone who has made all the mistakes already. Keep moving forward and learning from the mistakes, that is the key.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
43 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
30 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4
Broker: IC Markets
Trading: forex trader
Thanks Given: 219
Thanks Received: 264

I could not sleep very well, too early came into work, too late went home, but I was still prepared for fight with you, my friends . I followed market around 1 hour before my trading session began and I marked up some interesting areas, which helped me during trading. Longterm direction of market is clear, but what about intraday moves..CL is not for me still enough readable, I really have to dive into it to catch the rhythm (today wife not at home , perfect conditions) . Finally, I was able to finish day in profit and it makes me happy. Lets have a look on trades

Trades

nr.1 this one was not perfect, I saw that price got through demand area and on first pullback I went in. It took about 1 second?? to kick my a** .
nr.2 direction of market was clear for me more than enough, so I was waiting to get signal on bounce from demand area and it worked.
nr.3 this trade was for me quite uncomfortable, because of price breaking into new highs and I am not very experienced in these situations.. but the power of market got rid me of unsure feelings quickly. Signal based on bounce from broken supply area.

All trades managed on RB3, it pushes me to be more focused and keep my mind sharp, so one step back..

R.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CL 04-11 4_3_2011.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	32658   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis_4_3_2011.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	32659  
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

Robertczeko View Post
I could not sleep very well, too early came into work, too late went home, but I was still prepared for fight with you, my friends . I followed market around 1 hour before my trading session began and I marked up some interesting areas, which helped me during trading. Longterm direction of market is clear, but what about intraday moves..CL is not for me still enough readable, I really have to dive into it to catch the rhythm (today wife not at home , perfect conditions) . Finally, I was able to finish day in profit and it makes me happy. Lets have a look on trades

Trades

nr.1 this one was not perfect, I saw that price got through demand area and on first pullback I went in. It took about 1 second?? to kick my a** .
nr.2 direction of market was clear for me more than enough, so I was waiting to get signal on bounce from demand area and it worked.
nr.3 this trade was for me quite uncomfortable, because of price breaking into new highs and I am not very experienced in these situations.. but the power of market got rid me of unsure feelings quickly. Signal based on bounce from broken supply area.

All trades managed on RB3, it pushes me to be more focused and keep my mind sharp, so one step back..

R.

Wow, almost perfect exits on your last 2 trades!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

bluemele View Post
Wow, almost perfect exits on your last 2 trades!

After exiting each trade I am watching how far it would go and yes, sometimes there is only couple ticks space

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

hi traders,

i had weekend in a rush, my father celebrated birthday, friends invited me and my wife on wedding, my boss has birthday today...lot of celebrating, food, drinking . I had to breathe out, so I run my usual track before trading to clean my body, mind. And it was great! I came little bit late to markets, but I felt very fresh and prepared to follow "the story" of markets. Unfortunately, it was too much in sideway move during my session, so I had to pay attention - not to jump too soon. I had couple opportunities, but it was hard to get in in time. I felt from beginning enough power from buyers side, when price went up, it made jumps, but pullbacks at short side were more gently? I dont know how to describe it better..

I did only one trade with 0$ result, then I missed 2 signals. First one to short was not clear to me - I was thinking about power of buyers and it would work, but we dont make money with "woulda, coulda" as I saw it here on forum. Second occasion was clear to me, before I put order entry it was too late and then I didnt find good place for another trade.. I am not upset, I did well in worst part of session, which makes me feel pretty good. Next thing is about making money...it will come tommorow.

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 04-11 7_3_2011.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	32951   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis_7_3_2011.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	32952  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

today no shooting in markets...we had many guests at home, so I had to "clench teeth" and hold on. I observed markets after close and found only one valid signal. I feel not happy to miss todays session. I am trying to take this paper preparation as serious as possible, so that is the reason. I have to do my best - so good night, I have to be prepared and fresh for next day, I am not going to count sheeps, I will count $$$ .

R

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 04-11 8_3_2011.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	33048  
Thanked by:

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

Hi traders,

beginning was not very active and I was loosing interest about markets, then finaly came move and I couldnt wait for a solid signal, so that was a first big mistake and of course a loss. Then I followed price very carefully, but it didnt help me to have a winning trade. Another 2 trades were based on same signal - bounce on broken demand level, I thought, that there was enough space for short, but when I finished trading, I found this strong area - demand level from day before a yesterday..so I marked it with thick blue lines.. my bad.

hmm, what to say..I thought, that Bluemele will be on the other side, so he could take some $ back from me .

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 04-11 9_3_2011.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	33192   Click image for larger version

Name:	vypis_9_3_2011.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	33193  
spartacus
New York, NY, USA

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 62

Hi Robert,

Thank you for sharing your journal. I enjoyed going over some of them. Trade journaling is extremely important so keep it up. I'd like to view them more regularly if you don't mind.

Regards,
Spartacus

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

spartacus View Post
Hi Robert,

Thank you for sharing your journal. I enjoyed going over some of them. Trade journaling is extremely important so keep it up. I'd like to view them more regularly if you don't mind.

Regards,
Spartacus

Hi Spartacus,

I am very pleased, that you found something interesting in my journal. My attitude and resolve is constant, so I will continue..I hope, that I will bring more positive changes in my way of trading, that will be most inspirative to me for keeping this journal .

best regards

R.

Robertczeko 
FM, Czech Republic

in short...lot of mess in charts, fast moves and no trades. Maybe the best result I could achieve today,
it was very dynamic and I had no chance to control trades. I canceled couple orders and it was a good idea.
I envy but wish to all traders todays profit .

R.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 04-11 10_3_2011.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	33390  
Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 27, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts