NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Wyckoff Trading Method

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one David_R with 263 posts (437 thanks)
    2. looks_two Gary Fullett with 190 posts (329 thanks)
    3. looks_3 supermht with 161 posts (171 thanks)
    4. looks_4 StockJock with 124 posts (101 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one DbPhoenix with 3.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two David_R with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Gary Fullett with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 supermht with 1.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 786,282 views
    2. thumb_up 2,014 thanks given
    3. group 195 followers
    1. forum 1,411 posts
    2. attach_file 699 attachments

Search this Thread

Wyckoff Trading Method

maserras 
Laval, Quebec

Experience: Beginner
Platform: IB
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

Hello there

I have been studying a lot for a couple of years, different methodologies from fundamental, to purely technical, CANSLIM, Weinstein; and Wyckoff/VSA/VPA (VPA is from Anna Coulling, is basically VSA with candles) are the methods I found more logic and to which I “resonate” the best. I have the foundations but I need a systematic and organized approach to fill my gaps and consolidate the knowledge and help me organize my self and my trading, and above all, I need the possibility to get quality answers for the many questions I’m asking myself on a daily basis, specially from the practical point of view, not the theory, but on how to apply in real life, with a platform, money management and good practices.

I like stocks, but I'm looking into Forex, as it will allow me to trade almost at any hour of the day, specially at nights (I work from 8 to 5) I have made some trades with ok results. but I really need help and education to bring me to the next level, and hopefully save months/years of mistakes.

I was wondering if someone here has some experience with Anna Coulling Quantum Trading Education, and their Forex trading accounts. Does they worth the money and time?

Or any suggestions on mentors/tutors/courses, or colleagues here willing to provide more direct help?

Thanks in advance

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
60 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
43 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 183
Thanks Received: 3,962

maserras View Post
Or any suggestions on mentors/tutors/courses, or colleagues here willing to provide more direct help?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you want to day trade which is like learning to swim at the deep end of the pool.

My suggestion is to write out a trading plan. Put it on paper and see if you can follow it.

I have zero experience with forex.

"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard

Last Updated on November 12, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts