NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Anyone heard of EOTPRO?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one dandxg with 9 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two h4cked with 4 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Daytrader999 with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 neilzep with 2 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one h4cked with 1.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tigerman with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 jodistrict with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 19,788 views
    2. thumb_up 13 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 31 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Search this Thread

Anyone heard of EOTPRO?

zxxaxz 
Springfield

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, TOS
Trading: eMicros
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 80

Here's his cat: YouTube - Cat loves to get high

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

chartman 
ottawa ontario canada

Platform: ninja trader
Broker: ninja trader brokerage
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 23

one more scam absolutly useless system.one more way of taking traders money.just my opinion

GoldStandard 
arizona

Platform: rolling my own
Trading: ES,CL,GC,6E
Thanks Given: 324
Thanks Received: 191

chartman View Post
one more scam absolutly useless system.one more way of taking traders money.just my opinion

Do you have personal experience using EOTPRO chartman? What was your experience?

neilzep 
us

I was with EOT for awhile,mostly before NCEP. I agree at $322 a month,its a rip off.
Even after NCEP, their indicators wouldnt even pick up a 8 pt ES trade,I was in there once as a guest.
Not sure how they are doing right now, probably polishing the chrome with Bill's DJ skills.

tickvix 
USA

Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

neilzep View Post
I was with EOT for awhile,mostly before NCEP. I agree at $322 a month,its a rip off.
Even after NCEP, their indicators wouldnt even pick up a 8 pt ES trade,I was in there once as a guest.
Not sure how they are doing right now, probably polishing the chrome with Bill's DJ skills.

Cannot agree with you more!!! I had EOT for three months could not make software to work for me. But as I would say it is not tools that are bad it is trader who is using it. I just could not make it work for me.

TickVix/Gregory

neilzep 
us

lol...don't get me wrong it seems to work for some. I remember Gordo(a member here ) was there for awhile maybe he can opini. Most of these trading rooms are just that, and room rate generating machine. ALot of the clients come in not funded enough,bad MM, delusions of grandeurs,bad trading psychology etc etc. Might have good indicators/calls but we have to pull the trigger on our own PC and manage the trade....looks easy...but takes alot of time and effort to be proficient.

Liked Shelley's volume based on larger time frame. They used Murray math(version there of) and cycle( i think myself it was a double stoc or schaff smoothed). Glen,the originator of EOT obviously never divulged,not even the M math lines on TS forums. Cant kill the cash cow!

Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Ninjatrader Partner Events webinar Wednesday 8/1/2012

EOTPRO 10:30 AM EDT learn more | attend | reminder
Bill Dennis - EOTPRO Fully Automated Futures Systems

NinjaTrader Partner Spotlight Presents EOTPRO

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 jodistrict 
san diego

Platform: FXCM MarketScope, NT, Interactive brokers, AMP
Broker: FXCM, Interactive Brokers
Trading: FOREX, IWM, SPY, XLE, NQ
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Received: 145

I was in EOTPRO for a year and lost over a thousand dollars by taking the exact same trades as the moderator. Now that I know a lot more about trading, I can see that the trades the moderator took were obviously bad trades in chop with no trend in sight. The neural network puts arrows in places that just make no sense, and a human with a few indicators can do better. Also when I was there they were changing their system every week even though it was suppose to be the best. I now am studying with Shadowtraders and I am very happy. Unlike EOTPRO - they teach you to trade, it works, and they care. When I listen to the Shadowtraders chatroom, I only get insightful information on the markets and not corny jokes delivered by the annoying smartalick voice of a wannabee comedian.

Thanked by:
 dandxg 
Denver, Colorado

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES, CL, anything that makes $$
Thanks Given: 164
Thanks Received: 77

I have been watching daily and EOT's NCEP with COP seems much better than a year ago, they are focused heavily on exits using Glen's cycle indicator. I do agree though their arrows appear in areas that make no sense, keeps short into heavy uptrend strong opening.

I came back with interest because I don't think I can not handle the emotions of discretionary trading and Bill being automated appealed to me. Over the last month with volume dropping their profitability has dropped off but they are still making money. I do think they are a great group of people, much more honest than the rest. And I miss Richard from when I was a regular member 3 years ago.

dandxg 
Denver, Colorado

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES, CL, anything that makes $$
Thanks Given: 164
Thanks Received: 77

jodistrict View Post
I was in EOTPRO for a year and lost over a thousand dollars by taking the exact same trades as the moderator. Now that I know a lot more about trading, I can see that the trades the moderator took were obviously bad trades in chop with no trend in sight. The neural network puts arrows in places that just make no sense, and a human with a few indicators can do better. Also when I was there they were changing their system every week even though it was suppose to be the best. I now am studying with Shadowtraders and I am very happy. Unlike EOTPRO - they teach you to trade, it works, and they care. When I listen to the Shadowtraders chatroom, I only get insightful information on the markets and not corny jokes delivered by the annoying smartalick voice of a wannabee comedian.

Which shadowtraders? The one affiliated with the brokerage or the lady I can't recall her name.

Last Updated on December 5, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts