NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 145,035 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

tickvix View Post
You are unhappy since it is does not work for you and you are looking for support OK I'm sorry it does not work for you!!!
I do follow rules. Once more this discussion has proved to me that system is system and P&L would only dependent on who is trading.
I'm making money with it and there are people in the room who are making money. In most cases we trade London by using Skype. I have been in the Skype with several traders who are making money every day. We are looking for one kind of set up and are taking it. System does work perhaps this system is not for you to trade.

As Sharky just recently has shown he can take anything and make money with it. Do you trust Sharky? In fact he has even stated that he can make money with birds droppings just because he knows how to trade.

Have you looked at Perry's system. Perry is great trader and have shared his know how with all of us. Easy system, but I could not make money with it. I even made an indicator to make it work and still could not make it to work. So is it Perry, or Gregory.

Look at some post from Wizard Holy Grail I could not make it to work ether, but he is trading and making money.

Jeff_CCI I could not make it work. Should I continue? I do not think so. I think all got my point.

Sorry you could not make system to work for you, but have you thought perhaps it is not eminisniper's system stopping you from making money but the way you are looking at their system and You.
It is very interesting to read different posts how people complaining when they cannot make something to work. It is never them it is always someone else regardless how much we pay for the system. From free to hundreds and hundreds of thousand of dollars there are always going to be unhappy camper. I have been trading for about 4 years and have bought and traded a lot of systems that would not make money for me, but I always came back and found it was Gregory who could not trade.
And one other point think positive you only invested $99.00 that does not work. Next dude bought the same for more.

Best trading to you all

TickVix/Gregory

I am neutral, to pessimistic about eminisniper, until they can prove themselves profitable in their own trading room, trading their system to the letter. I also looked at the other systems you looked at, and the difference between them and the eminisniper system, is that the others leave too much to subjectivity. Their systems are not well defined enough. I don't know if it is by design, or because the authors cannot formulate their thoughts precisely enough to give a precise rule set.

Someone wrote an indicator for one of the other systems you mentioned, and for every 100 bars there are probably 75 valid entries. How is a trader suppose to trade that without adding his own subjectivity to that system. That system cannot be accountable for it's own profitability, it is not specifically well defined enough. If you trade and make money, you are trading a customized concept of it. If you find such a loosely defined system then either don't buy it, or buy it because you think you might learn something from the concept. I spend $99 on eminsniper because, for me that price was worth getting the details of their concept, and I consider it payment for my continuing education.

What I like about the eminisniper system, is that the rules are very specific, very concise. If you trade exactly according to the rules, and money management and it does not work, it is because the system does not work, not the fault of the trader pulling the trigger. A well defined system, should not make money for one person, and lose money for another, if both persons follow the rules to the letter. It almost seems that some people design systems very loosely on purpose, leaving much to discretion, so that failure of the system can be blamed on the trader, not the system itself.

If you look at this thread, there have been several people who said they are making money with this system, but the entries that they show on their charts do not meet the official criteria of the eminisniper system. They are not trading the system, they are trading a derivation of it, trading their implementation of the idea, but not the system. They DO NOT prove that this system works. If there are traders who follow 100% of the rules and money management and lose money, then they do prove that the problem is not with the trader, the problem is with the system.

I am not for or against emini sniper and I don't trade their system. I am just looking at what works or not. I wrote an indicator to follow their rules mechanically, and take their entries to the letter, I added my own money management to make it a fixed 2:1 reward risk ratio, and that has given it a positive expectancy and makes it profitable system, theoritically, so far from the data I have looked at. So, I can say that my implementation of their idea seems to work. I suspect their system traded 100% to their rules probably is not profitable, but I cannot say for sure, I have not tested it in that way. I could implement their money management as well to verify, but I am not interested in proving any system right or wrong, I am just interested in whatever works, 100% pure or customized.

Guys like Sharky can trade bird droppings because there are some, very few, with a natural talent or ability and instinct for the markets. That is why there is not an array of Sharky's on the forum. For the rest of us we need systems that are well defined. When Sharky reveals his bird droppings trading method, if he defines it well enough, I'm gonna make a shit load (pun intended) of money trading it just like he does

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

fireman912 
houston tx

Platform: infinity
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 24

Quoting MetalTrade [COLOR=#0066cc][IMG]https://nexusfi.com/styles/bigmike/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/COLOR] When I started trading I thought that this game would be trowing some money in, be smart, read some books and earn a living. I was wrong. Very wrong.

I joined a trading room who is specialized in Forex trading and the guy told me : we have NO BLOWN UP ACCOUNTS and you will learn how to trade for a living !

For a guy who blew up his first account in a blink of an eye that was really an eye catcher !

I bought his indicators and started learning on sim with him. I learned a bunch, I could ask him anything for days and days and days, from stupid things to hard core heavy trading insight things. He always answered. And explained again and again. He learned me all I know. He learned me also what my problem is in trading and how to fix it, and I'm working on it to fix it.

I hear many people about trading rooms that they are just a lie, but my room must be different then, he trades live money, he looses money when we loose money, he wins when we wins and he's monthly positive even in the last bad holiday months (al do a lot less than during the year) he calls the trades before he enters and provides explanation about the trades he enters.

This may be a guide for people who are looking for a trading room, you could check this list :

Positive things :
* Moderator trades with real money
* Trades always called in advance and never after the fact
* Answers all my stupid questions, never ignores me
* Cameradi between members
* Structured learning system
* Works with same software I'm working with (Ninjatrader and Multicharts)
* If I would have done 100% what he learned me I would have NOT lost money, but I didn't so I lost
* True mentoring, I need that, it's the fastest way for me to learn, it's also a control mechanism, it's an experienced trader sitting next to you day by day
* Not scared to change his system/charts according to market situation
* He has a free test 1 week system
* It's not a magic new system, it's solid real high level technical trading
* He's honest, I confronted him with certain things and he just honestly answered like it is.
* Forex and Futures

Negative things:
* He's a IB and I think he takes money from trades I make ? My broker denies it when I ask him about it ?
* You have to pay an extra monthly fee ($16/month for the software he uses to share his room, and it can crash a few times in a week)
* It's not cheap but worth the money IMHO
* The indicators he uses are a combination of daily zones/fibonacci but that's not really 100% clear what they are, but once you have them you don't really care because they work correctly

Would I have done it again, absolutely, I would have quit already or would have lost more money without having a clue what my problem was. A mentor is mandatory for me. Remember if I would have followed his trades and not mine I would have won money instead of lost money.

@MetalTrade ...maybe you should go back to this room

Thanked by:

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

Sharky is just someone who has put in the effort to become a good trader. Some are in that process and journey and others are always waiting for something to save them (a system).

I believe you can pick up any system (any any any) and make it profitable. However, as you grow as a trader (Screen Time) you will see that what your original system started at is completely different then your current system etc..

I trade a system that up until now I was a basket case. I was not trading to the rules and decided that I knew better etc..

I kept talking to others who it didn't work for and I had to confirm that it wasn't poor little old me. I realize now that it is completely ME.

I personally believe the more systematic it is the more it will fail. The only perfect trading computer is you. You just have to peel back the layers to find that person.

@MetalTrade, I believe that you need to decide to have this complaint brought up to the moderators and they adjust or you move on. Focus your time mastering one system and before you know it you will find a peace within that you KNOW subconsciously that you will have no problem being profitable.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

i can trade well enough because iv'e paid for it i studied and continue to study 8 years now i have given up a lot to learn this....like girlfriends free time sleep,i locked myself in my house and studied for one year 18 hr's per day 7 days a week,after that year i was a mental nutcase,i really didnt have any outside contact,i saved enough money to hide away for a year,it was a year of inner battels and study of charts and myself,but to be fair to systems, if the system rules are bad then you cant trade it,if the system rules are flexible then you can make it work somehow if and only if you can trade alittle bit anyways,i cant really make money with bird poop but give me a bird and ill try...sharky
ps i posted a simple scalping method in my sharky real world room go and try it and see if you can make that work the rules are not set in stone except respect the ma under over trades and add or take other indicators away to suit your needs

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

sharky View Post
i can trade well enough because iv'e paid for it i studied and continue to study 8 years now i have given up a lot to learn this....like girlfriends free time sleep,i locked myself in my house and studied for one year 18 hr's per day 7 days a week,after that year i was a mental nutcase,i really didnt have any outside contact,i saved enough money to hide away for a year,it was a year of inner battels and study of charts and myself,but to be fair to systems, if the system rules are bad then you cant trade it,if the system rules are flexible then you can make it work somehow if and only if you can trade alittle bit anyways,i cant really make money with bird poop but give me a bird and ill try...sharky
ps i posted a simple scalping method in my sharky real world room go and try it and see if you can make that work the rules are not set in stone except respect the ma under over trades and add or take other indicators away to suit your needs

I had the same Journey as you Sharky. I am in my 5th year now. Like you I saved enough money to survive for a couple of years, quit my job, locked myself in my house, and scoured over charts day and night. My friends thought I was turning into the unabomber. I still do that now (scour over charts, not making bombs ), it has become a normal habit. But that gave me intimate knowledge of my indicators, and the method that I trade.

I think overall, every trader needs to know their method inside and out, when it works best, when it does not. Jumping from system to system will get you frustrated very quick. Find a concept that you believe in, and learn it well. For me it was MACD divergence, so I learned everything about the MACD to the point I could tell you what it would look like if you changed one parameter. Knowing it that well, I also realized it's limitation, and as a result, I actually no longer use it, and have switched to the RSI a year ago cause it performs better for me. Ultimately, to be successful, you have to know and believe in the method you are trading.

TheSeeker 
Germany

Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Trading: ES,EUR/USD,Oil
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 73

Since I haven't bought the eminisniper course, I can only speculate....maybe they did have a great time in November, December and in the months before and they figured that they had discovered a profitable strategy. And now the market is teaching them a lesson, namely that certain indicators/settings work sometime but not all the time.

Maybe the moderators aren't experienced enough to adapt to the different price action and find themselves at a loss while others such as Birgir were able to adapt, either by letting certain setups pass or by changing, adding sth. to the rules. Maybe he and those who swear it is profitable aren't even aware of the fact that they are trading a modfied version of eminisniper.

Thanked by:
 MetalTrade 

fireman912 View Post
Quoting MetalTrade [COLOR=#0066cc][IMG]https://nexusfi.com/styles/bigmike/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/COLOR] When I started trading I thought that this game would be trowing some money in, be smart, read some books and earn a living. I was wrong. Very wrong.

I joined a trading room who is specialized in Forex trading and the guy told me : we have NO BLOWN UP ACCOUNTS and you will learn how to trade for a living !

For a guy who blew up his first account in a blink of an eye that was really an eye catcher !

I bought his indicators and started learning on sim with him. I learned a bunch, I could ask him anything for days and days and days, from stupid things to hard core heavy trading insight things. He always answered. And explained again and again. He learned me all I know. He learned me also what my problem is in trading and how to fix it, and I'm working on it to fix it.

I hear many people about trading rooms that they are just a lie, but my room must be different then, he trades live money, he looses money when we loose money, he wins when we wins and he's monthly positive even in the last bad holiday months (al do a lot less than during the year) he calls the trades before he enters and provides explanation about the trades he enters.

This may be a guide for people who are looking for a trading room, you could check this list :

Positive things :
* Moderator trades with real money
* Trades always called in advance and never after the fact
* Answers all my stupid questions, never ignores me
* Cameradi between members
* Structured learning system
* Works with same software I'm working with (Ninjatrader and Multicharts)
* If I would have done 100% what he learned me I would have NOT lost money, but I didn't so I lost
* True mentoring, I need that, it's the fastest way for me to learn, it's also a control mechanism, it's an experienced trader sitting next to you day by day
* Not scared to change his system/charts according to market situation
* He has a free test 1 week system
* It's not a magic new system, it's solid real high level technical trading
* He's honest, I confronted him with certain things and he just honestly answered like it is.
* Forex and Futures

Negative things:
* He's a IB and I think he takes money from trades I make ? My broker denies it when I ask him about it ?
* You have to pay an extra monthly fee ($16/month for the software he uses to share his room, and it can crash a few times in a week)
* It's not cheap but worth the money IMHO
* The indicators he uses are a combination of daily zones/fibonacci but that's not really 100% clear what they are, but once you have them you don't really care because they work correctly

Would I have done it again, absolutely, I would have quit already or would have lost more money without having a clue what my problem was. A mentor is mandatory for me. Remember if I would have followed his trades and not mine I would have won money instead of lost money.

@MetalTrade ...maybe you should go back to this room

Wauw, so you dig up a post and tell me to go south because me and others complain about some claimed un-true facts about a commercial trading system ?

So instead of talking about the system itself, you try to dig up something from the past and throw it into the face of the critics ? Are you in politics ?

It's even funny. I hope the readers and potential buyers of this system think twice. I follow this system and I'm loosing BIGTIME. Please talk about this what I'm doing wrong. All my trades are 100% according to the system, even the conservative divergence trades are not working as advertised. I skyped all my trades with charts to the emini owners and they agreed that I did absolute correct high probability trades who didn't worked out.

If they loose money in the morning EU session, they say it's slow in the EU session, if they loose money in the USA session they say the EU session in the morning is better. Face it, their system is worthless in January, they need to fix their system or close down the room and give people like me the money back, it's only $299 though. My biggest loss is in the trades I did I would never do otherwise.

I'm still looking at the trades and system, but so far they are messing up, the day they fixed it I will be the first to post it here.

fireman912 
houston tx

Platform: infinity
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 24

MetalTrade View Post
Wauw, so you dig up a post and tell me to go south because me and others complain about some claimed un-true facts about a commercial trading system ?

So instead of talking about the system itself, you try to dig up something from the past and throw it into the face of the critics ? Are you in politics ?

It's even funny. I hope the readers and potential buyers of this system think twice. I follow this system and I'm loosing BIGTIME. Please talk about this what I'm doing wrong. All my trades are 100% according to the system, even the conservative divergence trades are not working as advertised. I skyped all my trades with charts to the emini owners and they agreed that I did absolute correct high probability trades who didn't worked out.

If they loose money in the morning EU session, they say it's slow in the EU session, if they loose money in the USA session they say the EU session in the morning is better. Face it, their system is worthless in January, they need to fix their system or close down the room and give people like me the money back, it's only $299 though. My biggest loss is in the trades I did I would never do otherwise.

I'm still looking at the trades and system, but so far they are messing up, the day they fixed it I will be the first to post it here.

I can tell you exactly what you did wrong...you traded a system you just purchased and went straight to live trading instead first sim trading the system...no one should trade live unless they are profitable first in sim

Thanked by:
 timefreedom 
Indianapolis, IN USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker: Several
Trading: ES CL ZB
Thanks Given: 226
Thanks Received: 381

fireman912 View Post
I can tell you exactly what you did wrong...you traded a system you just purchased and went straight to live trading instead first sim trading the system...no one should trade live unless they are profitable first in sim

And... the people who sell such systems should be held accountable for the damage they do. They used Beth and picked up a truckload of customers. And she's sending them cookies. Let's see how long it takes "uknowwho" to help her figure it out.

Today is a US Holiday, their primary trading vehicle is the 6E, and their chat room is closed. I seriously doubt they even know the 6E market is open. They spend more time worrying about what chat room software to use than on executing successful trades. It will be fun to see what part of their system they change next. Buyer Beware.

Thanked by:
 crossover 
Brussels Belgium

Platform: ninja
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 396
Thanks Received: 326

I had six good profitable trades on 6E today.
I took them all by the sniper rules
market is going up and down and therefore there were some good oppertunities.

just my 2 €cent here

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts