NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 145,035 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Slipknot511 
Springfield,Missouri, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader (It's a love/hate relationship)
Trading: CL, TF, 6E
Thanks Given: 60
Thanks Received: 314

I bought the system out of sheer curiosity.
IMO the exit rules and money management are weak. Like most things presented as "systems", it is really mostly an entry method. Frankly, entries are the least important part of a system, and this one like most, focuses mostly on the entry.

It's incredibly easy to look at a chart in hindsight and pick entries and say, "This one was worth 20 ticks... this one made 40 ticks.. etc." In realtime, knowing when to exit is crucial. In real life, you will often give back those 20 ticks whenever you try to make 40.

I felt this system was very weak on the exit strategy. I never visited the room, so I can't comment. I can say that the customer support is exceptional and the seller seems like a very nice honest guy. But I'm here to make money, not friends.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
60 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
43 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
farmer55
Minneapolis+ MN / USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 57

Well, are we having fun yet? I see that some are beginning to realize that this system doesn't work. Of course it doesn't.

No one discloses the secret location to their hidden treasure.

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

farmer55 View Post
Well, are we having fun yet? I see that some are beginning to realize that this system doesn't work. Of course it doesn't.

What do you farm?

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

farmer55 View Post

It works!... if you change the moving averages, change the oscillators, and use different rules

Thanked by:

MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX

Broker: Stage 5 Trading
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1,450
Thanks Received: 3,335

monpere View Post
It works!... if you change the moving averages, change the oscillators, and use different rules

farmer55
Minneapolis+ MN / USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 57

Bluemele
Just as a farmer farms the land, I farm the markets. + 7 trades(crops) so far this morning. All I want is 2.

sunpost 
Pennsylvania, USA

Broker: IB/Kinetick
Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 42

January's results trading the system live-- I am up 436 pips. 13 winning days and 2 losing days. Having two targets has been working well for me to ride the trend. Watching s/r levels helped me to filter out trades...and hold on to some longer too.

While the system might not be the sliced bread the critics love to point out, it is a good starting point and it has been performing better for me than 99% of the other rubbish systems out there for free or many times the cost

timefreedom 
Indianapolis, IN USA

Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker: Several
Trading: ES CL ZB
Thanks Given: 226
Thanks Received: 381

sunpost View Post
January's results trading the system live-- I am up 436 pips. 13 winning days and 2 losing days. Having two targets has been working well for me to ride the trend. Watching s/r levels helped me to filter out trades...and hold on to some longer too.

While the system might not be the sliced bread the critics love to point out, it is a good starting point and it has been performing better for me than 99% of the other rubbish systems out there for free or many times the cost

Sorry, but I tracked this system during January and under no circumstances did you achieve those results by following the system that you purchased. If you are using your own "filters" or nuances and achieving good results, that's wonderful. But do not represent to others that you are doing well because of this system. Wgreenie is using this system (and I might add, already adding additional indicators and new markets to try and find a trade) and I don't think her results are even remotely similar to yours. Check her thread if you'd like an update. Buyer Beware.

Thanked by:
 wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 1,258
Thanks Received: 1,203

Please be advised that I started with the Sniper set-up with some safety wheels in Nov. As weeks passed by, I succeeded in removing most of them except keeping the PriceActionSwing one for plotting HH/HL/LL/LH. I have recently added a second instrument CL (in addition to 6E) and started looking at the Ergodic indicator last week.

I believe Sunpost has been trading a different market (forex) and often finishes his trading before the regular trading hours. Other Sniper traders have their own trading plan (incl different PT/SL/Contract Size/Instrument(s) + different trade management skill) and it's unfair to compare their trading results even they maybe using a similar system to identify signals.

The trader himself/herself is responsible for all trading decision incl purchase/creation of his/her trading system and trading/game plan. Do your own homework and decide. Be prepared that you may have to try "x" number of systems before settling down into one. I don't see an issue in adding/removing one or two new filters when enhancing a trading system.

Good luck with your search!

Beth

Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 timefreedom 
Indianapolis, IN USA

Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker: Several
Trading: ES CL ZB
Thanks Given: 226
Thanks Received: 381

wgreenie View Post
Please be advised that I started with the Sniper set-up with some safety wheels in Nov. As weeks passed by, I succeeded in removing most of them except keeping the PriceActionSwing one for plotting HH/HL/LL/LH. I have recently added a second instrument CL (in addition to 6E) and started looking at the Ergodic indicator last week.

I believe Sunpost has been trading a different market (forex) and often finishes his trading before the regular trading hours. Other Sniper traders have their own trading plan (incl different PT/SL/Contract Size/Instrument(s) + different trade management skill) and it's unfair to compare their trading results even they maybe using a similar system to identify signals.

The trader himself/herself is responsible for all trading decision incl purchase/creation of his/her trading system and trading/game plan. Do your own homework and decide. Be prepared that you may have to try "x" number of systems before settling down into one. I don't see an issue in adding/removing one or two new filters when enhancing a trading system.

Good luck with your search!

Beth

Yes, absolutely. You've traded this since November when they gave you a copy. And many, many people from this forum purchased the system because of your initial enthusiasm. And yes, you have added another market in addition to 6E because, frankly, there have been seldom few winning 6E trades during the month of January. I didn't say on a particular day, I said during the MONTH of January. And yes, you did add the Ergodic indicator. Why? Because someone in the chat room suggested that they were using it to filter trades. That's it. No more, no less. Just someone who like me, was naive enough to spend money on the system, likes the Ergodic. Well... be sure and Google the indicator so you at least know what it is, what it does, etc. Then, if it helps, terrific. Maybe the folks who peddle this system will incorporate it. And yes, perhaps Sunpost is trading a different market at a different time. If you read the marketing material, this system is pitched for the 6E market and they run their chat room from 8 a.m. EST to 11:30 a.m. EST. During that period of time and on that market, the system has not worked for you (or anyone else.)

And finally, yes, every trader is responsible for their own actions. But frankly, that is like when a chat room moderator says something dumb like.. "you guys can take this one if you want to." I think most traders know that it's up to them whether or not they pull the trigger and enter the market, or pull the trigger and buy a system. In this case, I pulled the trigger and bought a system... and it was a "bad trade."

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts