NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 144,920 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

SeeTrader 
Missouri

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 169
Thanks Received: 34

Taggart View Post
Does anyone know why their name is eminiscalper when it seems that they mostly focus on currencies and not eminis? I will send them an e-mail asking them directly but would appreciate another point of view if there is one.

Hey Taggart, they focus on the currencies because they MOVE. The ES hasn't been moving much lately and will put you to sleep and/or chop you up. They did pull up a chart on the ES and the EMD as well as the TF today to take a look at the setups.

Just to be clear it's eminisniper not scalper(there may be a eminiscalper out there that's not related...IDK)

Just my POV

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 ideaman 
Pennslyvania

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 40

I decided to check this out. Been with them for a few days. I wouldn't post their charts out of respect because their indicators are so common and familiar you would say, "hell I knew that!"
They use these indicators with some simple rules

They are friendly and helpful. They state when they make their trades and losses. I would say if you're an intermediate trader, within one month you really won't need the trade room. But people seem to stay due to
the comradery of the monitors and subscribers.

In the end if you have a system you stay with it and not keep jumping ship.

Thanked by:

tickvix 
USA

Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

ideaman View Post
I decided to check this out. Been with them for a few days. I wouldn't post their charts out of respect because their indicators are so common and familiar you would say, "hell I knew that!"
They use these indicators with some simple rules

They are friendly and helpful. They state when they make their trades and losses. I would say if you're an intermediate trader, within one month you really won't need the trade room. But people seem to stay due to
the comradery of the monitors and subscribers.

In the end if you have a system you stay with it and not keep jumping ship.

100% agree with every word you stated. I did pay $99.00 dollars today and came to the room. I made money. If any of you are interested I can share with you all my trades. I took 6 one trade with 3 contracts and the rest with one. I used my own money management rules and every trade worked. Would I continue to trade what Rob and Hogo are trading I do not know time would tell. For now after my first day in the room I got more back then I have invested.
System is easy and what they say in the room is very clear. Moreover since they are not going to be open during the Holidays week they would add to each of us one extra week. So I think they worth the $99.00 I paid for the room and ebook I got from the eminiscalper.

TickVix/Gregory

Thanked by:

sunpost 
Pennsylvania, USA

Broker: IB/Kinetick
Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 42

After the first week, I am profitable on the simulator. I will probably go live in the new year with this system.

Rob and Hugo are great too. For me, the room really helps to hammer down the execution of the system.

stacey
Spain

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 11

I think I have this figured out.

After doing some back testing it looks like they use a 200 and 50 movong average, must be a ema as the simple ma does not fit alot of here trades but ema does seem closer.

then looks like they filter trades with an indicator and patterns. like on FreMegaG thread 'two line trading'

one pattern looks like a inside bar

for a buy a low that has an inside bar after then get long on the high of the bar prior to the inside bar.

still figuring out if there are more set ups..

as far as i can tell from the videos on YT if price does not make new high then wait for pullback to 200 ema.

gona go over YT videos again and see if this lnes up with there trades.

stacey

sunpost 
Pennsylvania, USA

stacey this thread is about Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com, not who can reverse engineer eminisniper.com. Please start another thread if you want to go forward and not respect other people’s intellectual property. If you made a contribution to the Elite Circle, I don’t think you would want it spilled all over the internets.

Thanked by:

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

personally i dont know how you can call a system that uses a method that has been around for years intellectual property,and everyone on almost all trading fourms including some sites that have badmouthed me for doing it i have seen doing it also like move the market yes they where badmouthing me over releasing the price proxie but i see them also copying stuff from bmt but anyways stacy do whatever you want trading is trading and there are really no new systems...sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

sunpost 
Pennsylvania, USA

you can do what ever you want. I just think that reverse engineering the system is off-topic in this thread.

MetalTrade 

sunpost View Post
you can do what ever you want. I just think that reverse engineering the system is off-topic in this thread.

I don't agree.

stacey
Spain

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 11

Thanks Sharky, and MetalTrade

well I must be close then for that reaction sunpost...LOL

How can anyone accuse anyone of stealing intellectual property when I have only given my opinion to what the method is.

All traders look to emulate other methods in one way or another and if they don't then they should as its good practice

I am only working off what I have seen on you tube and traders can not be stopped from figuring out what these vendors are selling especially if it save them money and lets face it, if trader did not copy other traders methods then none of these vendors would be in business...LOL . And if they want to stop us then stop posting on you tube....

I still have to figure out the filter they use at the bottom, is it a MACD, RSI, Ergodic, who knows and who care they all show the same thing.
The only reason I am interested in this method is it may help me filter my trades, however I trade the ES so I do not think this will happen as this method does not seem to work when range bound, that's why they trade the Euro I guess.

shall i start another thread... NO because by posting here will help people decide if they should buy or not..

Stacey

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts