NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 144,920 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

GoldStandard 
arizona

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: rolling my own
Trading: ES,CL,GC,6E
Thanks Given: 324
Thanks Received: 191

Let me get this straight: Stacey watched their public videos they made for advertising, was able to guess something about their system, and shared those guesses here. What's the problem?

If Stacey had signed an NDA or something then you could criticize and maybe sue him or her for breaking an agreement.

But discussing publicly available information (the videos) and even trying to reverse engineer a system from it, is perfectly OK. There is no moral imperative for Stacey to keep quiet, and Stacey certainly didn't 'steal' anything from anyone.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks

sunpost 
Pennsylvania, USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB/Kinetick
Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 42

GoldStandard View Post
What's the problem?

There is no problem. stacey is free to litter this thread with speculative crap that has little to do with the OP question.

LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: CL, Brent, GC, TF
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 408
Thanks Received: 985

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.
Thanked by:

LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Luke.
Thanked by:

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

are we in russia or china now? i dont like to be censored and whats rude to one is not rude to another, we are having a debate about if stacy trying to figure out a system thats been around for years in one form or another and is on videos for everyone to see is ethical or not albiet we are off topic but i dont see why you get to decide what we can post or not then whats the sense of posting anything??? sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 MetalTrade 

why don't they depose their magical system for a patent ? so they are sure nobody uses it anymore without paying $$ to them ?

the system is based IMHO on divergences with a pullback

LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy

sharky View Post
are we in russia or china now? i dont like to be censored and whats rude to one is not rude to another, we are having a debate about if stacy trying to figure out a system thats been around for years in one form or another and is on videos for everyone to see is ethical or not albiet we are off topic but i dont see why you get to decide what we can post or not then whats the sense of posting anything??? sharky

No, we are on futures.io (formerly BMT), i'm sorry if u fell censored, but it' isn't! Your debate was rude, offensive, useless and not positive, this allow me to decide to remove posts! You can post what u like in a non rude not offensive to others....When these things take the control there's no more constructive discussion. If u like this way u can do it on another place, not here.
I hope I was clear! I wouldn't return to this subject, thanks!

Luke.
Thanked by:
 MetalTrade 

wgreenie View Post
Hi Tundi

It's a scalping method though some use a 10+ pip PT for the first contract and not the suggested 6. I witnessed over 100 valid signals for the past 5 weeks between RTH (say 8:00 am to 12:00 noon EST) and less than 20% not working out.

To be successful in a set-up (any set-up), the trader in question has to like it .. matching his/her personality, trading style, risk/reward, and trading instrument etc etc. Even the chart display and indicators (if any) matter. I went through many systems and certainly created many extremely crowded charts months ago. The Sniper one (original and not mine as I did modify it to my personal preference) is a very simple one .. almost naked.

Beth

So Beth you now became finally very profitable ?

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

it wasnt me being rude i was simply sticking up for stacy and you did censor us and ive been here since before bmt even started up you should have moved it to off topic not just simply deleted all the post from that discussion like i said what is rude to one is not always rude to another...sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
Thanked by:
 wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 1,258
Thanks Received: 1,203

The Sniper thread or system has been gaining more visibility. Some did purchase .. some are considering .. and some want to create a similar set-up on their own. Let's respect one's personal choice.

What have been said are legitimate. We have hundreds of indicators available everywhere. One just needs to decide what to use and creates his/her trading system. I can tell the paid subscribers are a little upset when there's a post trying to guess the set-up details. It's a very normal reaction as these happy campers consider themselves as part of the Sniper family. No worries .. guesses are guesses.

I believe Stacey's sharing does not mean to violate any intellectual property. Rather more on feeding the curiosity raised. To have an effective/profitable set-up for less than $100 (+ free room access for a month) certainly aroused skeptical first impression. Please bear in mind that it's a special intro offer (very common practice for a new business) and will end soon.

When I read the eBook for the first time, I had the same thought too. If you have visited my thread, you will notice my never-ending efforts in searching an almost 100% profitable system with fancy indicators. I had been using tons of indicators to double- and triple-confirm a signal. I loved having safety wheels (hundreds of them if I may) so that I would not lose.

It's all in past tense now that I am happy with a simple method yet effective. It's a breakthrough for me that I can trade with 2 lines for trend direction and 1 osc indicator. Will it be for you? It really depends on your trading style and preference.

Beth

Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts