NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 144,920 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

redegenerated 
España

Experience: None
Platform: NT
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 301
Thanks Received: 81

but i agree with sharky since this is not a free method so things should be stated clear...

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

shodson 
OC, California, USA
Quantoholic

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB/TWS, NinjaTrader, ToS
Broker: IB, ToS, Kinetick
Trading: stocks, options, futures, VIX
Thanks Given: 533
Thanks Received: 3,709

bluemele View Post
I always find the whole 'vendor' thing so interesting.

Me too. I've thought a lot about it. I like to trade, but I also like to shrare/teach help people via

- My Journal
- My Meetup
- Public speaking
- My Upcoming Webinar

Etc. However, none of these "helpful outlets" make me any money, even though I spend a lot of time on them. If I could somehow monetize my desire to help that would be even better, but for now I do it because I like to. And I'd hate to think I'd been looked down upon if I devised a way to profit from it as well, but once you put a price tag on something every other "vendors-are-scum" types are gonna hate you, no matter how many P&L statements you throw at them. So, you just realize you can't please all of the people all of the time, and try to move forward.

With that said, I know many, if not most, vendors are worthless pond scum, but I've found some that genuinely want to help and add value, yet, they sell proprietary methods/software without disclosing their innards, and if you don't want to pay for them then don't do it, otherwise, come up with your own "edge", or buy/rent one from a vendor as long as it is working for you. In the meantime, the vendor has no obligation to show you their secret sauce, even if it's based on something as simple as a MA cross over.

Frankly, I'm ecstatic Beth has found something she's happy with. You know you always hear: "learn one setup, master it, own it" and you're off to a good start. Maybe someday it will stop working for her and others, but in the meantime, milk it while it does. I used to follow Beth's journal, but I had to stop because she kept changing from one instrument to another, one strategy to another, it was hard to keep up.

I think people that pay for a course, and are happy with it, aren't all that eager to share with a "show me Show Me SHOW ME!" lynch mob because they made their investment and got their reward, so go do the same if you want it too, and no amount of demands for proof will motivate them to share. Most traders just want to make money and then get on with their life. They don't owe anybody anything.

I remember a similar thread about ETS over on another forum that I was involved in. Many people were disgruntled with the system, yet still didn't share it because they spent so much money on it. Some were successful, and got tired of people asking for charts and a layout of the rules/setups. Also, though, ETS pretty vigorously went after people that posted system details online. Whatever the case, someone I met who bought the system gave me the book he purchased to look at. He didn't want it anymore and wanted my opinion of it. I pored over the rules and it was so complicated and specific I can't see how anybody could successfully follow it, even if it did work, because there were so many things that had to line up at the same time it was hard to keep track. You pretty much had to buy their proprietary indicators, which simplifies a lot of the rules into a few indicators, to follow the complexities of the system. which cost thousands more. This made it hard to claim your 30-day refund, which nobody ever got, so that was a scam too.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 incometrade 
Rochester Hills, Michigan

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Trading: Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 856
Thanks Received: 143

Well I have been watching this thread from the start. And what I think sharky was,is doing is trying to weed out the people that are not really adding to the overall learning process that is supposed to be going on here on Big Mikes. When people start these threads and say how easy and profitable they have become like this post! #2 on the thread, But have not added nothing else to big mikes! Nobody is asking for there statements or the indicators just proof with chart markers or something. I have learned a ton from sharky even if i never use his stuff, he is detailed and shows his entry's, exits and even indicators and has yet to ask me or anyone on here for money for his help. I appreciate what he has done for everyone here and if you look at his following you will see no inconsistancy, he just tells it like it is and maybe he comes across short, or pissed off but thats what draws me to him. Free Metaltrade, Sharky!

#2. I bought this system and method , and for me this is the best investment and best decision I have ever made in my trading , clean and easy to learn , and very fairly priced .. The trading room is awesome , the guys are very professional and good traders .

We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind

I highly recommend it ..

. . Biggz ...

Incometrade
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Tundi
Fullerton, CA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 98

This vendor must be laughing to the bank as he hasn't spent a nickel and yet reaches the apex of Google's hit parade. Nothing like free advertising.

sunpost 
Pennsylvania, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB/Kinetick
Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 42

I just took this trade. Entered @.9972 out @.9977 and @1.0000 +33 pips

After taking out the first position, i went to b/e with the second position. From there, I trailed from the swing lows-1. I exited the second position at 1.0000 -- obvious resistance area

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$AUDUSD (6 Range)  1_31_2011.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	29776  

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Something moving
Thanks Given: 2,335
Thanks Received: 2,524

This is a free country so I don't really have a problem with people selling systems etc. I think the cost should be reasonable and not thousands of dollars.

Lets face it. If someone had a profitable system that gave trade signals that were spot on a highe percentage of the time would they sell it? I wouldn't. Just trade the damn thing and make a fortune. If you want to help people then give it away. I don't blame the vendor. I think its the nature of this industry and many feel that if the buy something then they can be successful. I've purchased a number of indicator packages and realized that is not the key. The key is me and I need to get me right. If you are successful with the system then that is great. Keep it up.

I've attached a chart and I think its the same point in time as one of the charts posted earlier. I'm on the west coast so the time may be different. I've added volume and a MACD set to 3,10,16. I did this just to show that with a free indicator, adding volume and using price action and structure (trend lines etc) you can produce the same trade set up. You probably don't even need the vol or the indicator, but it may help to confirm things.

david

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eminsniper.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	29779  
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

The reason I think eminisniper got popular is because unlike any other vendor I have seen in a very long while, their system is defined very objectively, if leaves little to subjectivity, every aspect is very well defined, in their setup and money management. Unfortunately, that is also their demise, because when you have a well defined and objective system, then if forces the system to hold up to it's own accountability. Because it is objective, people can say, I followed your system to the letter and it did not work, and that result is irrefutable.

They did not say draw a trend line in this direction, wait for a pullback in this area, and enter around here... They said, using this instrument, displayed in this type of bar, in this time period, wait for a pullback x ticks from there, oscillator at this number, enter x ticks over here, stop at x ticks, target at x ticks, but do not enter when price is making this pattern, or if price is trading between here and here. Every thing laid out to the letter, very mechanical, very objective.

The trick that most other vendors use, is they, design a vague system which you have to use with your own 'discretion'. The moment they introduce the concept of discretion in the system, then they shift the accountability away from the system itself, and put it directly on the trader. Now, if the trader is not successful it is his fault. Unfortunately, eminisniper did not know about that little secret. Like many others, their system did not work, but unlike the others, they could not hide behind the discretionary loop hole. This is evident in the fact that everyone who traded their system to the letter, lost money, but the few who supposedly made money do not trade the system according to the exact defined rules.

Like I said on another thread, most vendors will give you a system so vague, that for every 3 reasons you give them that you took a loosing trade, they will give you 6 reasons why you should not have taken that trade. That is the nature of discretionary systems. Might as well be trading the horoscope. Even though It is irrefutable to me the eminisniper system has not worked from the day I bought it a couple of months ago, I still have to applaud them, because whether they intended to or not, they gave us a system that is simple, straight forward and objective. It is refreshing to finally see a vendor that is not hiding behind the discretionary shroud to swindle people. You can't fault them for that... although they are probably regretting it now

Thanked by:
kk240
Europe,Nomad

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 30

It's relative, when you call it professional they room,forum and they are good traders.
I am not so exited about they method, , i saw similar divergence use early 90's telerate user's guide.
I think they publish they method too early, its still raw.

You can see post to this thread, people are not using they periods, some people are adding ECO etc...
6E is hard trading instrument, and they are also trading quite late. I think other easier instrument works better.

I can use it but I add couple important analysis. to my chart. I am not switching method what i currently use to eminisniper method.

Summary I don't have anything good to say so I quit here.

incometrade View Post
Well I have been watching this thread from the start. And what I think sharky was,is doing is trying to weed out the people that are not really adding to the overall learning process that is supposed to be going on here on Big Mikes. When people start these threads and say how easy and profitable they have become like this post! #2 on the thread, But have not added nothing else to big mikes! Nobody is asking for there statements or the indicators just proof with chart markers or something. I have learned a ton from sharky even if i never use his stuff, he is detailed and shows his entry's, exits and even indicators and has yet to ask me or anyone on here for money for his help. I appreciate what he has done for everyone here and if you look at his following you will see no inconsistancy, he just tells it like it is and maybe he comes across short, or pissed off but thats what draws me to him. Free Metaltrade, Sharky!

#2. I bought this system and method , and for me this is the best investment and best decision I have ever made in my trading , clean and easy to learn , and very fairly priced .. The trading room is awesome , the guys are very professional and good traders .

We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind

I highly recommend it ..

. . Biggz ...

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

monpere View Post
...I still have to applaud them, because whether they intended to or not, they gave us a system that is simple, straight forward and objective. It is refreshing to finally see a vendor that is not hiding behind the discretionary shroud to swindle people. You can't fault them for that... although they are probably regretting it now

You're not serious, are you ? Anyway, i still prefer a system where my common sense plays a role and which helps me make money than a simple straight forward and objective system that makes me lose money, don't you ? However, i don't really like the term discretion as it has some pejorative connotations. Common sense conceals almost countless different skills. Common sense is not a simple thing. Instead, it is an immense society of hard earned practical ideas of multitudes life-learned rules and exceptions, dispositions and tendencies, balances and checks.

Here is what Marvin Minsky has to say about common sense:
If common sense is so diverse and intricate, what makes it seem so obvious and natural? This illusion of simplicity comes from losing touch with what happended during infancy, when we formed our first abilities. As each new group of skills matures, we build more layers on top of hem. As time goes on, the layers below become increasingly remote until, when we try to speak of them in later life, we find ourselves with little more to say than "i don't know."

Traders are not immune to that. They need to take the time to build that society of hard earned practical ideas, rules and exceptions, dispositions and tendencies, balances and checks.

Thanked by:

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

trendisyourfriend View Post
You're not serious, are you ? Anyway, i still prefer a system where my common sense plays a role and which helps me make money than a simple straight forward and objective system that makes me lose money, don't you ? However, i don't really like the term discretion as it has some pejorative connotations. Common sense conceals almost countless different skills. Common sense is not a simple thing. Instead, it is an immense society of hard earned practical ideas of multitudes life-learned rules and exceptions, dispositions and tendencies, balances and checks.

Here is what Marvin Minsky has to say about common sense:
If common sense is so diverse and intricate, what makes it seem so obvious and natural? This illusion of simplicity comes from losing touch with what happended during infancy, when we formed our first abilities. As each new group of skills matures, we build more layers on top of hem. As time goes on, the layers below become increasingly remote until, when we try to speak of them in later life, we find ourselves with little more to say than "i don't know."

Traders are not immune to that. They need to take the time to build that society of hard earned practical ideas, rules and exceptions, dispositions and tendencies, balances and checks.

I have no problem with common sense, or discretion however you may call it, but if you tell me my success depends on it after you take my money, I'm gonna ask you for a 25 point itemized list of it means to you. To me common sense means buy 40 contracts every time I see a blue bar, to you it's probably totally ludicrous. Write it down for me please. There's a town somewhere missing a perfectly good idiot... that's me

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts