NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 147,171 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

gulabv 
Dallas, TX

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: ZN, 6E
Thanks Given: 161
Thanks Received: 169

Just curious - do you find a 3 range chart of 6E too quick to trade? I can understand 3 range of ES. Maybe I'm just too slow with my mouse LOL!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,175
Thanks Received: 6,020

MWinfrey View Post
entries that I mentioned earlier. I'm not including the indicators for the same reasons others have mentioned. However, I marked the entries on a clean 3 range chart. If you have the system, then you can look at your chart to confirm.

The second trade at 6:38 you took was just in front of a trendline acting as resistance. The current directional bias at that time was to the downside and the MACD (12,26,9) was on the verge to kiss it's zero line. This is a very typical trade i usually take which i call fading the MACD zero line. Many breakouts occur when the MACD is approaching, kissing or even moving over it's zero line. If there is enough volatility, you can try as you did the breakout but you need to be prepared and accept a small lost while reversing your position to go in the direction of the current bias. In such a risky situation, i'd open a light position maybe 1 unit but be prepared to open an opposite position with 2 units hence closing the first one while resuming with the flow. If this second attempt should fail then i'd wait for the next opportunity. I would consider this scenario as a whole trade. In your situation, the whole trade would have worked. But you need to be prepared ahead of time for this type of trade management as you don't want to think about it while it happens. You need to think about it as a whole scenario that has been planned ahead of time.

Thanked by:

MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX

Broker: Stage 5 Trading
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1,450
Thanks Received: 3,335

gulabv View Post
Just curious - do you find a 3 range chart of 6E too quick to trade? I can understand 3 range of ES. Maybe I'm just too slow with my mouse LOL!

Not really because of the way the entries are placed. However, don't want to mislead anyone. I didn't take those entries. Those are picked out after the fact just to see how things are going. I'm not trading that system. I have enough to do trading my own.

MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX

trendisyourfriend View Post
The second trade at 6:38 you took was just in front of a trendline acting as resistance. The current directional bias at that time was to the downside and the MACD (12,26,9) was on the verge to kiss it's zero line. This is a very typical trade i usually take which i call fading the MACD zero line. Many breakouts occur when the MACD is approaching, kissing or even moving over it's zero line. If there is enough volatility, you can try as you did the breakout but you need to be prepared and accept a small lost while reversing your position to go in the direction of the current bias. In such a risky situation, i'd open a light position maybe 1 unit but be prepared to open an opposite position with 2 units hence closing the first one while resuming with the flow. If this second attempt should fail then i'd wait for the next opportunity. I would consider this scenario as a whole trade. In your situation, the whole trade would have worked. But you need to be prepared ahead of time for this type of trade management as you don't want to think about it while it happens. You need to think about it as a whole scenario that has been planned ahead of time.

Thanks for your evaluation...I was just pointing out the entries because I've read how bad this system has been.

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

MWinfrey View Post
entries that I mentioned earlier. I'm not including the indicators for the same reasons others have mentioned. However, I marked the entries on a clean 3 range chart. If you have the system, then you can look at your chart to confirm.

My charts show your 1st and 3rd trades as 'No Entry' because of an unmet price swing criteria, and the 2nd entry as a loser, using 6 tick stop, 5 tick target. Not sure if this is because of different data feeds, or interpretation of the unmet price action criteria. That criteria is actually not very specific in the documentation, but I use an Ninja indicator with standard inputs to determine that criteria.

ghman101 
Daphne

Platform: TradeStation, TOS, Infinity, NT7
Broker: As above
Trading: ES, 6E, 6B, 6J
Thanks Given: 224
Thanks Received: 84

TheSeeker View Post
Bonjour / Goede morgen Metaltrade,

interesting to hear about your observations of eminisniper.

Would you mind posting the entries for the trades of this morning ?

I like to use oscillator divergences, too, and trade bounces from moving averages, but only when there is confluence with certain areas of the market profile, so that limits the number of trades drastically (but also increases accuracy).

While I have found good ways of employing market profile in trading, I feel my technical analysis could be improved upon, that's why I've been thinking of taking a look at eminisniper.

Will also explore ESFXtrader's CCL scalping method, quite impressing !

E.G., I had one setup at 8.03 Paris time in the EUR/USD - short at about 1.2917... confirmed by divergence. No further setups thus far in the EUR/USD.

Hi, wanted to know what indy you like best for looking at MP values? and screenshot if you don't mind. I was using MPValues indy but don't know where I can confirm if the values are correct. Also, do you use other values than those simple 3, i.e. VAH, VAL & POC? Thanks a million, gh

MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX

monpere View Post
My charts show your 1st and 3rd trades as 'No Entry' because of an unmet price swing criteria, and the 2nd entry as a loser, using 6 tick stop, 5 tick target. Not sure if this is because of different data feeds, or interpretation of the unmet price action criteria. That criteria is actually not very specific in the documentation, but I use an Ninja indicator with standard inputs to determine that criteria.

rules were met on my chart. the documentation as good as it is, just isn't as good as hearing an explanation at least not for me anyway.

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

gulabv View Post

I trade the 6E 3 range, and I think it is a slow!!! compared to the CL 3 range that I also trade. But yes, you are correct, compared to periods that most traders trade, both of these are extremely fast pace for most traders. I can't enter on these charts manually. Given that these are range bars, I know where the bar is going to close in advance, and I have automated entries already waiting where the bar will close way ahead of time.

Thanked by:

TheSeeker 
Germany

Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Trading: ES,EUR/USD,Oil
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 73

Hi ghman,

I use Investor RT for charting and everything related to Market Profile ( Investor/RT: The Trader's Ultimate Toolbox ), at the moment though I'm on my laptop where I use my crappy Metatrader 4 platform so I don't have any screenshots. A lot of RT Investor users share their charts on ChartHub.com | share your charts with the world . chart sharing, chart posting, chart education, chart collaboration

The whole website is about Market Profile these days, check it out. You'll see that it goes well beyond the classical VAH,VAL,Poc stuff.

If I remember correctly, the classical levels are updated on Emini Day Trading everyday, so that might be a source for comparison.

Yes I use other levels...I merge the profiles of several time frames, split them up etc.

Hope it helps.

ghman101 View Post
Hi, wanted to know what indy you like best for looking at MP values? and screenshot if you don't mind. I was using MPValues indy but don't know where I can confirm if the values are correct. Also, do you use other values than those simple 3, i.e. VAH, VAL & POC? Thanks a million, gh

Thanked by:
farmer55
Minneapolis+ MN / USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 57

Is anyone surprised that once enough people really check out the truth claims of those selling a system that they find out the the system all of asudden doesn't work, and/or the sellers are not making money by trading, but by selling.

I stand by my claims/observations in the $10000 question on another thread.

If anyone tells you the secret location to where their buried treasure is, you can be sure the treasure is worthless.

No one gives up their edge.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts