NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 48 posts (97 thanks)
    2. looks_two MetalTrade with 30 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sunpost with 27 posts (24 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 20 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tickvix with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 monpere with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 sharky with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 144,841 views
    2. thumb_up 524 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 336 posts
    2. attach_file 33 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

john6174 
usa

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Biggz 
Reykjavik - Iceland

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: 6E - ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 46

I bought this system and method , and for me this is the best investment and best decision I have ever made in my trading , clean and easy to learn , and very fairly priced .. The trading room is awesome , the guys are very professional and good traders .

We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind

I highly recommend it ..

. . Biggz

ideaman 
Pennslyvania

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 40

(We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind )

We???? Are you associated with this company??

Thanked by:

Biggz 
Reykjavik - Iceland

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: 6E - ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 46

No , I am not associated with this company .

It´s not a trade calling room , you will learn to trade their method , . and it is up to you to join the room or not.

Brilliant setups and easy to learn , in my opinion. Contact them for further information..

.. Biggz

Thanked by:
 incometrade 
Rochester Hills, Michigan

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Trading: Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 856
Thanks Received: 143

Biggz........Well if its so good and you bought it can you share it with us! You don't have to post the indicators but you could show us charts and explain!

Incometrade
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

davidcohenphd View Post
Listen,

trading forums like this one are not really the best source of information of this kind for 2-3 reasons, at the very least:

1. they are infiltrated by shills,
2. they tend to attract mean, opinionated individuals who rarely seem to miss an opportunity to denigrate a vendor even if they have never dealt with him,
3. just because someone likes something, does not mean you will.

In other words, do your own homework and deal with the vendor directly. If he is honest, he should be able to give you honest advice if his product would be good for you. If he has been in business for 3-5 years chances are he is honest and has something of value to offer.

I hope this helps. I don't know the vendor, so cannot advise you, but even if I liked what he offers, you might not.

I think this type of forum is exactly the right venue for such a question. We are all traders, or student traders looking for education, and developing our skills. Where else are you going to get opinions on a product or service but from people who have used it? That is why people ask for opinions, and that is what they are 'opinions' upon which someone else can get a feel for the product before moving forward. In that sample of opinions, you are going to get people who like the product, and people who don't for some reason or another, it is up to you to determine if those various reasons are a factor for you.

Every vendor should be held accountable for their product or service, and the experience that they leave with their past customers. If you get 100% of a large enough sample size saying a vendor is a liar and a cheater, or a product is not worth buying, then any potential customer should take heed. That's why we have consumer reports, and better business bureau, etc. for other businesses.

Thanked by:
 wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 1,258
Thanks Received: 1,203

Hi John

Glad that you tripped over Eminisniper and took the initiative to connect with the vendor. I have been to at least 5 day trading rooms .. some complimentary IF one spent a few thousand $ on their trading program else most ask for a monthly fee between $200-$300.

The traders running the Eminisniper room are very honest and open in sharing their set-up. Being in their room for some mornings, I estimated that their signals have been over 80% profitable .. could be more than 90% if one is good at managing his/her trade.

To learn and get familiar with a set-up (any set-up), you have to do your homework first (upon purchase of the set-up or room access) so that you have a good idea on how to spot a signal. The Sniper moderators have been very responsive to address the questions raised in the room. One can even confirm what he/she is seeing before entry most of the time. It's a very friendly community there.

Beth

Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Tundi
Fullerton, CA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 98

wgreenie View Post
Hi John

Glad that you tripped over Eminisniper and took the initiative to connect with the vendor. I have been to at least 5 day trading rooms .. some complimentary IF one spent a few thousand $ on their trading program else most ask for a monthly fee between $200-$300.

The traders running the Eminisniper room are very honest and open in sharing their set-up. Being in their room for some mornings, I estimated that their signals have been over 80% profitable .. could be more than 90% if one is good at managing his/her trade.

To learn and get familiar with a set-up (any set-up), you have to do your homework first (upon purchase of the set-up or room access) so that you have a good idea on how to spot a signal. The Sniper moderators have been very responsive to address the questions raised in the room. One can even confirm what he/she is seeing before entry most of the time. It's a very friendly community there.

Beth

Did you purchase the course? 80%+ profitable is an impressive mumber if the losing 20% is manageable..

Is this a scalping method?

wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 1,258
Thanks Received: 1,203

Tundi View Post
Did you purchase the course? 80%+ profitable is an impressive mumber if the losing 20% is manageable..

Is this a scalping method?

Hi Tundi

It's a scalping method though some use a 10+ pip PT for the first contract and not the suggested 6. I witnessed over 100 valid signals for the past 5 weeks between RTH (say 8:00 am to 12:00 noon EST) and less than 20% not working out.

To be successful in a set-up (any set-up), the trader in question has to like it .. matching his/her personality, trading style, risk/reward, and trading instrument etc etc. Even the chart display and indicators (if any) matter. I went through many systems and certainly created many extremely crowded charts months ago. The Sniper one (original and not mine as I did modify it to my personal preference) is a very simple one .. almost naked.

Beth

Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 7, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts