NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

www.acetrades.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TDRscalper with 17 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two sharmas with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 justtrader with 13 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 cory with 11 posts (11 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Greg4hvn with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 phantomtrader with 4.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bandtasia with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 123,923 views
    2. thumb_up 368 thanks given
    3. group 61 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 14 attachments

Search this Thread

www.acetrades.com

fido 
Bangkok, Thailand

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja Trader Brokerage/Continuum
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 174
Thanks Received: 56

I have signed up for the 6 months training and completed the first week. Since I have signed a bunch of non disclosure documents I can not reveal anything on the actual methods he uses except that it is very simple but highly effective. It is one of those things you wish you had found at an early stage of your trading career. Some might find Ace very loud and noisy - I certainly did when I took the trial - but he knows something about trading. Personally I don't take trade calls in the room I'm just working on learning the methodology.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
34 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
30 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,217
Thanks Received: 101,608

I would hope it is obvious that when a room operator makes you sign an NDA, it isn't likely because of how successful the method is, but rather likely to lure in rookies looking for the holy grail making it seem important, and also discouraging people from reviewing it.

Just use your brain for a moment, why would a person run a room instead of trading?

Just rookie bait.

Sent from my phone

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 jerryjerry 
GARLAND TEXAS

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 29

mike you are problably right .but i have been in the free trails about four times now .i have not signed up for the couse or nothing so i have no idea how he does any thing all i know is that his calls in the trail are most right on .that is from free trail only .from what i have seen

justtrader 
San Francisco, CA

Platform: Ninja Trader, TOS
Trading: es, rty, cl, gc, nq, ym
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 173

fido View Post
I have signed up for the 6 months training ..... except that it is very simple but highly effective..... - but he knows something about trading. Personally I don't take trade calls in the room I'm just working on learning the methodology.

I am somewhat reluctant too. In addition to @Big Mike's point of view, I see a contradiction on your message quoted above. If the method is so 'simple', why does it take upwards of '6 months training'?

Wish you luck, any way. Hope that you continue to share with us your progress with the training and especially when you start making the big bucks.

fido 
Bangkok, Thailand

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja Trader Brokerage/Continuum
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 174
Thanks Received: 56

jerryjerry View Post
mike you are problably right .but i have been in the free trails about four times now .i have not signed up for the couse or nothing so i have no idea how he does any thing all i know is that his calls in the trail are most right on .that is from free trail only .from what i have seen

Yeah, that is what caught my interest .. to be honest I thought the trial was horrible but his calls on the ES was very accurate.

Thanked by:
 mak4xtrader 
Los Angeles,California

Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Received: 5

Hello.

I am interested in seeing if the methods that are taught in the ace trades training actually work like he shows in the trial trade room. I am focused on trading the eminis and Crude oil but have not found consistent profitability.

Fido, how is it going for you with Ace Trades?

I am looking to share ideas and opinions on some of these trade rooms that I have been through. I am intrigued with the amount of success that he shows in the trial but I know that always doesn't translate over to the trainee.

ironman07 
Kansas City Mo.

Platform: Tradestation
Broker: tradestation
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 47

There is really nothing to understand about his approach really. As it has been stated on many many occasions all he is doing is entering at either support or resistance points. the problem is he keeps fading and losing many trades until he find s a trade that hits. His system is a copy of the old Kingfish system which is you search was a complete failure. He may call out a few trades that look good however if you accurately track all his small losers he doesnt make any profit..

Thanked by:
 Itchymoku 
Philadelphia

Experience: None
Platform: corded black telephone
Trading: ticker tape
Thanks Given: 1,683
Thanks Received: 3,681

ironman07 View Post
There is really nothing to understand about his approach really. As it has been stated on many many occasions all he is doing is entering at either support or resistance points. the problem is he keeps fading and losing many trades until he find s a trade that hits. His system is a copy of the old Kingfish system which is you search was a complete failure. He may call out a few trades that look good however if you accurately track all his small losers he doesnt make any profit..

I thought most trading rooms do the opposite, making a lot of small winners giving the appearance of success, but eventually making a large loser here and there.

R.I.P. Joseph Bach (Itchymoku), 1987-2018.
Please visit this thread for more information.

justtrader 
San Francisco, CA

Platform: Ninja Trader, TOS
Trading: es, rty, cl, gc, nq, ym
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 173

ironman07 View Post

I keep getting spammed with his daily advertisement. He includes a selected portion of the chat log showing some entries. I have reviewed some of his entries and confirmed that they are support and resistance levels.

cavedog 
Kelowna, BC

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Trading: Futures, Stocks
Thanks Received: 1

Although I feel rather foolish saying so, I paid for 6 months of room access with this character. Only my opinion, of course, but the guy is a big blow hard with an enormous ego. Probably THE worst money I have ever spent on trading Education. In trading, I think simple is probably always better than complicated, but his concepts are over-the-top simple, to the point of ridiculousness. In fairness, however, some of what he says does make perfect sense in hindsight. Some of the stuff he claims / teaches I could categorically disprove.

His recurring lecture on position size / money management would make anyone who has studied any Van Tharp or Ryan Jones material laugh out loud. He will give you "extra" special training if you send him a good testimonial. He has a peanut gallery in his Room who stroke his big ego on a daily basis and they are very quick to jump on any trial Users who post anything remotely close to what might be construed as a negative comment.

I would love to show you what I actually got from him but I did sign a non-disclosure agreement which I will honour. If you saw it though, your response might be something like, "you must be kidding". I would strongly recommend you spend your hard earned dollars elsewhere.

Last Updated on November 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts