NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

www.acetrades.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TDRscalper with 17 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two sharmas with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 justtrader with 13 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 cory with 11 posts (11 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Greg4hvn with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 phantomtrader with 4.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bandtasia with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 122,993 views
    2. thumb_up 368 thanks given
    3. group 61 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 14 attachments

www.acetrades.com

estrade 
Austin/TX

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Trading: ES, TF
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 20

TDRscalper View Post
Hi Sharmas,

Thank you so much for your reply!

I did the 3 day, I was hoping to get feedback from others that are actually members to see if you learn the strategies or keys so you can do them yourself?

I assume he's teaching some support and resistance keys for entry and targets?

Are you in his program Sharmas? If so can you tell me how it's working out for you?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer!

Hi, I did several trials myself, And then my best buddy finally bought the system. So first of all it's a teaching room once you get in and it's then not like the trials where he draws a line for you.

The entire system is almost the same as PATS with Mac or any common trading knowledge of support resistance higher lows lower highs and trend lines. As you know Pats updates most days on YouTube with Trends/Sup/Res, (Lower High trend line down, for example is exactly the same as Key9)and prior support and resistance(Two other Key codes). The word key is simply a code. Key 9 is a trend line. The other key is basically the market is in an auction so you should sell high and buy low. The live room is mostly run teaching and reviewing after the fact.
The people making the money are people who have lots of trading experience and large size accounts. As matter of fact out of thousands of students most of them probably lost their money at some point or left the room. My friend has not had a five-point runner since he joined and really he's just sticking to his own system of trading.
So don't get the idea that is live room is set up to help you trade it's not it's only there to help you be educated after the fact on support and resistance and trend lines, volume. there's more available during his trials than there is in the live room.If he ran the live room as he did his trials everyday then it would be better and much different but he doesn't. As Matter of fact, even in the live room for members, he's yapping to people as if they're not members and talking about how good his system is (selling members), all in hindsight (And that's what it's like everyday). Ace I guess his name is Kevin, is definitely the best salesman around. I'm sure he sold 1,000 systems but where are the 1,000 winners. And a lot of the testimonies are years old and those people are gone. Of course out of 100 people in the room three people are going to be a few bragging because they finally got a winning or the same three rich people with huge accounts love to brag. But, when some new guy who doesn't know what he's doing made 10 points, it doesn't mean that anybody else did. You don't know their experience, account size or even if they're actually using other methods other than Ace. Also note in the live room that most of the time he's so busy bragging and talking about other markets and after the fact teaching that he's not showing any alive trades or live blue lines And he misses these almost every day because he's talking about other things and his charts popping it up are not stable on your screen so he can show you whatever he wants. He'll flip over to natural gas after the fact while missing other trades. He's fully teaching after the fact his system which is good. But as a live room there's absolutely no benefit of help in real live trading. When he has a live demo day you can't see the live demo room which is even better than the members room because at least he's drawing a line in real time. On the plus side if you're brand new to trading and you don't know what a trendline is, support and resistance, auction market theory (Sell high and buy low), then it's okay. As far as time frames it says you can use any time frame like 1 minute 2 minute or 3 minute doesn't matter there's no rules. mostly he just has everything on a one minute because he's just looking for prior support resistance and trend lines. Targets are just taking swings and copying the distance of that swing lower again for the target. In a general heater sucks for 5 or 10 points in the live demo room off whichever key line he ends up choosing for the morning (prior trend line, lower high, support and resistance turns). If it's was as good as he really showed then why it isn't he trading a hundred lots or trading at all? Of course now he's trying to implement something like that or use something from one of his big boys to make sales. That's all he's really caring about is sales and that's what he's really good at, if not the best in the business. I expected even someone else to be running his life room that would have six different markets up and have the lines drawn for you each day. But as a total disappointment that Ace is still in there trying to sell you the system even though you already bought it basically. All in hindsight and no charts stably in front of you. Plus you have to pay for hotcomm. A lot of people get suckered into this one. I could probably set up my own course at a fraction of the cost. I was disappointed in what I saw in the members room after seeing over 10 trials.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Hi

I am not affiliated to any room or vendor and that also includes Ace trades. I have been a member of Ace Trades for a number of years and continue to learn and use his methodology.

I have been a member of this fantastic Big Mike forum and that too being regarded as founding member. I have been burnt a number of times and paid a lot but wasn't successful at all.

We the retail traders have to align our vendor that suites our way of trading. Some like to get confirmation with a number of indicators and some who use just Trend-lines

Ace does call Live trades in the room for members and may be does a little extra for the trials and as any vendor or business why wont you like to impress.

Also he has a page where he posts his Recaps and if one wants they can go and watch them and mark their own charts to see if the calls are valid and on the mark.

For me personally i have learnt and become profitable under the guidance of Kevin and Ace Methodology. I mark my chart at 5.30 pm Eastern and wait for the price to come to the levels and also look at 3 specific Keys that i trade on daily basis. The Key 6 has worked wonders for me

Biggest learning has been i dont fiddle in the middle and this system has given me confidence to stay in the trade longer than just few ticks or 2 points.

ES has been amazing last few months.Watch his recaps and if you want do take a trial and if you learn 1 key point that could be worth it, to add to your arsenal of trading box kit.

Sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Screenshot_20200429-190318

---

We do not permit members to violate the law in our community. At the same time, you can be assured we stand up to vendors and fight for the rights of our community, despite legal threats.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Presented without comment:

Screenshot_20200429-203937

Mike

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Staying tuned.

2020-04-29_20-50-28

Mike

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

"Presented without comment"

None required. Good job, Mike.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

Big Mike View Post
Staying tuned.

2020-04-29_20-50-28

Mike

What basis does he have for "false content"? Opinions? Bad reviews?

I am sure he realises that it doesn't take long for the Google search algorithm to link to FIO threads like this. Not exactly a good look for his business IMO.

Thread Subscribed!

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

JonnyBoy View Post
What basis does he have for "false content"? Opinions? Bad reviews?

I am sure he realises that it doesn't take long for the Google search algorithm to link to FIO threads like this. Not exactly a good look for his business IMO.

Thread Subscribed!

He claimed copyright infringement, but yet wouldn't submit an industry standard DMCA. The DMCA has strong legal implications, if he submits a false claim there are legal repercussions for him. It cannot be presented on false pretense to force the other parties hand without risk of legal ramifications.

Just like this vendor is entitled to think our community is a sham, we are entitled to have an open community where real people can share their feedback. And when vendors try to come on and "pretend" to be regular users, and post glowing content of themselves -- we have a reputation of busting them, and exposing them publicly.

Stay tuned

Mike

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

estrade View Post
Hi, I did several trials myself, And then my best buddy finally bought the system. So first of all it's a teaching room once you get in and it's then not like the trials where he draws a line for you.
.. Targets ...
.heater...

reminder: since he was member of KF's room before, the same terms are also in KF doc which I uploaded in the thread
futures.io/trading-reviews-vendors/7051-www-acetrades-com-2.html#post322146

Thanked by:

podowitz 
Atlanta, GA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 19

estrade View Post

The entire system is almost the same as PATS with Mac or any common trading knowledge of support resistance higher lows lower highs and trend lines. As you know Pats updates most days on YouTube with Trends/Sup/Res, (Lower High trend line down, for example is exactly the same as Key9)and prior support and resistance(Two other Key codes). The word key is simply a code. Key 9 is a trend line. The other key is basically the market is in an auction so you should sell high and buy low. The live room is mostly run teaching and reviewing after the fact.
The people making the money are people who have lots of trading experience and large size accounts. As matter of fact out of thousands of students most of them probably lost their money at some point or left the room. My friend has not had a five-point runner since he joined and really he's just sticking to his own system of trading.
So don't get the idea that is live room is set up to help you trade it's not it's only there to help you be educated after the fact on support and resistance and trend lines, volume. there's more available during his trials than there is in the live room.If he ran the live room as he did his trials everyday then it would be better and much different but he doesn't. As Matter of fact, even in the live room for members, he's yapping to people as if they're not members and talking about how good his system is (selling members), all in hindsight (And that's what it's like everyday). Ace I guess his name is Kevin, is definitely the best salesman around. I'm sure he sold 1,000 systems but where are the 1,000 winners. And a lot of the testimonies are years old and those people are gone. Of course out of 100 people in the room three people are going to be a few bragging because they finally got a winning or the same three rich people with huge accounts love to brag. But, when some new guy who doesn't know what he's doing made 10 points, it doesn't mean that anybody else did. You don't know their experience, account size or even if they're actually using other methods other than Ace. Also note in the live room that most of the time he's so busy bragging and talking about other markets and after the fact teaching that he's not showing any alive trades or live blue lines And he misses these almost every day because he's talking about other things and his charts popping it up are not stable on your screen so he can show you whatever he wants. He'll flip over to natural gas after the fact while missing other trades. He's fully teaching after the fact his system which is good. But as a live room there's absolutely no benefit of help in real live trading. When he has a live demo day you can't see the live demo room which is even better than the members room because at least he's drawing a line in real time. On the plus side if you're brand new to trading and you don't know what a trendline is, support and resistance, auction market theory (Sell high and buy low), then it's okay. As far as time frames it says you can use any time frame like 1 minute 2 minute or 3 minute doesn't matter there's no rules. mostly he just has everything on a one minute because he's just looking for prior support resistance and trend lines. Targets are just taking swings and copying the distance of that swing lower again for the target. In a general heater sucks for 5 or 10 points in the live demo room off whichever key line he ends up choosing for the morning (prior trend line, lower high, support and resistance turns). If it's was as good as he really showed then why it isn't he trading a hundred lots or trading at all? Of course now he's trying to implement something like that or use something from one of his big boys to make sales. That's all he's really caring about is sales and that's what he's really good at, if not the best in the business. I expected even someone else to be running his life room that would have six different markets up and have the lines drawn for you each day. But as a total disappointment that Ace is still in there trying to sell you the system even though you already bought it basically. All in hindsight and no charts stably in front of you. Plus you have to pay for hotcomm. A lot of people get suckered into this one. I could probably set up my own course at a fraction of the cost. I was disappointed in what I saw in the members room after seeing over 10 trials.

Can you please identify PATS and location? Grateful.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on November 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts