NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

eminiscalp.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Tundi with 7 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two Scalping with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 researcher247 with 6 posts (13 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Ben16JP2 with 5 posts (9 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one harvester with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two researcher247 with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Ben16JP2 with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Tundi with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 28,112 views
    2. thumb_up 59 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

eminiscalp.com

Ben16JP2 
New York, United States

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,TradeStation
Broker: Optimus/Rithmic
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 179
Thanks Received: 33

Here is a quote from the EminiScalp website on the page labeled ABOUT EMINISCALP:

WHAT IS EMINISCALP?

One chart, no indicators, with specific, high probability successful setups for the entries. Visual, no guesswork.

I really don't think there is any method similar to what I have. The method is simple, and yet, exact. If your trading method signals entries when lines cross, such as RSI, MACD, etc., or when a line crosses "0", or when moving averages cross, no matter what the time period, or if you are viewing multiple charts and waiting until 2 or 3 signals line up from each chart, THEN I believe you are at a distinct disadvantage.Or, if you are waiting until price breaks a level for an entry, then I believe you may be gambling. ……

Now here is a quote from the first of the six pages that you would get from Al if you decide to go ahead and purchase his method.
“5. If the bars keep lining up even tops or bottoms, and they exceed “#” bars, prepare to enter on the bar that breaks the level. …..”

The red high lights I added for emphasis.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Tundi
Fullerton, CA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 98

Ben, good job on bringing forth the reality from the marketing hype. It's clear this is a very deceptive scheme and once your money is in this man's account, a penny won't be refunded if you're dissatisfied or mislead.

Thanked by:
twindad123
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I would like to respond to the negative information about the Eminiscalp product and website. I purchased the Eminiscalp Method July/2010 and have had nothing but great results with it.

This product does take some time to learn, but after you spend a fair amount of time, (3-4 weeks) doing what the creator of the product tells you to do then the real results will show themselves. If you've never traded futures and specifically the ES emini then you need to put in the time to learn how the trading dome works, and get enough screen time in so you are familiar with how the market reacts, such as ranges, volatility, etc.

I was a little frustrated for the 1st couple of weeks since I didn't have any prior experience trading the ES emini or using the trading dome. This is only natural since it was foriegn to me. If you are a beginner to this type of trading then you need to put in the time to learn the method that is being presented. I personally sim traded for about a month after receiving the Eminiscalp method. Once I was profitable on a daily basis with the sim trading I slowly moved to live trading with one contract. I can't overstate the need for the screen time, as this is the key to mastering this method.

The main thing with this method is to give it some time and follow all the rules exactly as they are laid out. Sure there are going to be a few trades that don't work out, but most will turn into profitable trades. You are not going to get 80%+ winners when you firrst start trading because you are still learning how to recognize the signals and perfecting your entry and exit strategies. When I first started trading with this method, most of the losing trades I had were because of operator error. In other words, I didn't follow all the rules exactly as the creator of the Eminiscalp laid them out.

In the past month I have not had a losing day and have averaged well over 10 ES points/day using one contract and my win/loss ratio has been over 85%.

The creator of this product has been nothing but helpful and always answers any questions I have within 24 hours and usually within a 2 hour period.

The Eminiscalp method works if you are diligent enough to put in the time to learn it. If you don't want to put the time in to learn it and give it a few weeks, then don't waste your money. I'm sure some people can learn it in less time, but I'm just telling you my experience.

I believe that the price for the Eminiscalp method is a steal if you are going to put in the effort to learn it since it will give you the potential for income for as long as you decide to trade the markets.

Once again, I am a very satisfied customer of the Eminiscalp method and would recommend it to all who are serious about becoming a profitable trader trading the ES emini.

Thanked by:
 markw 
California

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja,md
Broker: zen,dtn
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 16

Wow Twindad congrats I have never seen anyone average 10 or more points a day on 1 contract trading the ES
. The win rate is unbelievable and not having a losing day for the month. I will have to check Eminiscalp out.

Mark

Thanked by:

LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: CL, Brent, GC, TF
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 408
Thanks Received: 985

@twindad123, this seems really an amazing system, amazing results, especially if the only time to invest for one who know nothing about trading is 3-4 weeks on screen!!! Have you ever heard about the 10000 hours theory?

Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.
 researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

twindad123 View Post
I would like to respond to the negative information about the Eminiscalp product and website. I purchased the Eminiscalp Method July/2010 and have had nothing but great results with it.

This product does take some time to learn, but after you spend a fair amount of time, (3-4 weeks) doing what the creator of the product tells you to do then the real results will show themselves. If you've never traded futures and specifically the ES emini then you need to put in the time to learn how the trading dome works, and get enough screen time in so you are familiar with how the market reacts, such as ranges, volatility, etc.

I was a little frustrated for the 1st couple of weeks since I didn't have any prior experience trading the ES emini or using the trading dome. This is only natural since it was foriegn to me. If you are a beginner to this type of trading then you need to put in the time to learn the method that is being presented. I personally sim traded for about a month after receiving the Eminiscalp method. Once I was profitable on a daily basis with the sim trading I slowly moved to live trading with one contract. I can't overstate the need for the screen time, as this is the key to mastering this method.

The main thing with this method is to give it some time and follow all the rules exactly as they are laid out. Sure there are going to be a few trades that don't work out, but most will turn into profitable trades. You are not going to get 80%+ winners when you firrst start trading because you are still learning how to recognize the signals and perfecting your entry and exit strategies. When I first started trading with this method, most of the losing trades I had were because of operator error. In other words, I didn't follow all the rules exactly as the creator of the Eminiscalp laid them out.

In the past month I have not had a losing day and have averaged well over 10 ES points/day using one contract and my win/loss ratio has been over 85%.

The creator of this product has been nothing but helpful and always answers any questions I have within 24 hours and usually within a 2 hour period.

The Eminiscalp method works if you are diligent enough to put in the time to learn it. If you don't want to put the time in to learn it and give it a few weeks, then don't waste your money. I'm sure some people can learn it in less time, but I'm just telling you my experience.

I believe that the price for the Eminiscalp method is a steal if you are going to put in the effort to learn it since it will give you the potential for income for as long as you decide to trade the markets.

Once again, I am a very satisfied customer of the Eminiscalp method and would recommend it to all who are serious about becoming a profitable trader trading the ES emini.

------------------------
I am going to raise the bullsh*t flag. I bought this as well and have looked at the NQ rather than ES (due to NQ going 'through' price more than ES). I have traded for over 25 years. No one is averaging 10 pts on the ES per day. This is an unsubstantiated statement.

My goal with eminiscalp is +5-8ticks per day net net on the NQ. I have taken concepts from this method and made them my own. Made the times to trade my own (up to 2 sessions per day outside of the fastest trading times). Yes, I have had days where I make +20ticks per session.

Most people after they buy something that costs money will convince themselves and others they are doing better than they really are.

I really hesitate to get involved here; but no one is making 10 pts per contract on the ES per day--no one.

That written, I have never called or emailed for additional support with this product. I read it all and then made it my own method based on my psychology/r:r/etc...

I took the parts of the method that offered up the best possible reward:risk profiles and then came up with my own trade management rules to keep losers to a minimum.

Do you realize how fast the ES moves (if you use good tick data) on an 89 tick chart from 9:30-10:15am est under normal trading conditions? I don't begin looking at the NQ until 10:30am and that is on the 55tick chart.

This guy has 1 post and is defending the vendor. I don't care that I paid my money for this method; that was my decision--but you can't come on here with 1 post and write this fairy-tale bullsh*t.

I don't believe it. I don't think anyone can trade off of an ES 89 tick chart for more than a few hours a day before their brain fries either.

Whatever; no one on earth will average 10pts on the ES over time nor with any size.

I risk 2% on my trades and am thrilled when I earn net net 15-20% per month on that trading up to 2 sessions per day up to 75 minutes per session.

Again, I don't have anything against eminiscalp. The vendor basically writes out alot of stuff on his website and then relays emails from people that are unsubstantiated testimonials of some guy making 20pts ES per day. HaHa.

I use it (among other stuff), I bought it and like trading S/R when the r:r is good enough.

Remember, trading on the internet with anonymous posts is easy--you can't go 'see' the mountains of profit in real life like a real business.

Whatever; you can tell that I really don't care what others experiences are but when I see this outrageous profit claims--it makes me angry as a long-time trader.

The fantasy still sells.

sysot1t 

researcher247 View Post
No one is averaging 10 pts on the ES per day. .

LOL .... It is rather easy to average 10pts on the ES... I mean super easy... (joke) ... depends what they mean, if 10pts one single trade, or 10pts over tons of trades capturing ticks here and there..

I know someone that used to claim the same on a chat and basically he was just trading large contract numbers, I want to say 50 but I am not sure since it was a long time ago, and he was going for as many ticks as he could get on a breakout... kinda similar to how sharky used to trade a while back if I am not mistaken..

anyhow, just saying... lots of vendors will claim something that can be interpreted many ways... it all comes down to how they count their ticks .. or how they earned their pts..

Jigsaw Trading  Jigsaw Trading is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks Received: 10,393

twindad123 View Post

LMAO !

Sometimes, it's better if you don't try too hard to impress.

I agree with those calling BS.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 MetalTrade 

10 points on the ES a day ?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Scalping
New York

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

I am an Eminiscalp trader, joining up in February of this year. I agree with the comments by Twin Dad in regard to the method. I have been through a few other methods over the past years and Al’s method is by far the best I have used. Maybe I see things differently than those who are complaining, but it works fine for me although it does take screen time. This I knew before I purchased. Apparently we all don’t see the same thing but to say Eminiscalp is a waste of money is not true at all. I have spent way more than what he charges and got nothing out of it. I got to the point where I was just tired of searching out methods. This method works, it is consistently profitable. Maybe Al sent these guys something different, but what I received is just fine. I guess you can’t please everyone.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 15, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts