NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

eminiscalp.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Tundi with 7 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two researcher247 with 6 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Scalping with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Ben16JP2 with 5 posts (9 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one harvester with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two researcher247 with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Ben16JP2 with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Tundi with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 28,450 views
    2. thumb_up 59 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

eminiscalp.com

Tundi
Fullerton, CA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 98

researcher247 View Post
You know,

I would gladly Skype with a few people and give my opinion on eminiscalp.

However, all these douchey litigious so-called men who sell information with no satisfaction-guaranteed or money back policy would probably tell one of their 'students' to pose as a regular inquirer; then secretly tape the call and then sue me.

What a joke this is sometimes.

I'm tired of the legal 'shtick' that these game players resort to.

Frankly, most trading information should be exchanged (like on this great forum) freely so we can gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and the methods we test and trade.

That written; I took aspects of eminiscalp and created a methodology that fits my psychology and reward/risk needs and tested it over and over again on real data in real time and now I have a few setups that are the tits!

Sound familiar? Yep. Big Mike's signature is very wise.

peace

It's not likely you'll get sued for voicing your opinion. Your fear is overblown.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
stacey
Spain

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 11

Scalping View Post
Yes there is a non- disclosure agreement. I Talk to Al on a regular basis. I cannot post trades because some one can back track and try to interpret the method. If your are curious call or email Al, he always seems to available.

I purchased this course and I never signed a NDA.

This was back in the days when I was a sucker for these vendors but glad to say I learned my lesson very fast and do not buy of vendors I don’t know or have not heard good reports about from people I know and trust..
I must say i never trade ,as when i sim traded it i lost way more than i made.

IMHO spend the money on time watching price action and volume, you will learn way more.

Stacey

harvester 
Houston, Texas USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts, TradeStation, NeuroShell, AmiBroker
Broker: Interactive Brokers, TradeStation, DTN/IQ
Trading: TF, EMD, NQ, CL
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 91

I am glad to have found this thread, so I can warn others about this fraudster.

I suppose we're all entitled to a few embarrasing mistakes in life, and buying eminiscalp was one of those events for me. I would have had more fun lighting my $825 on fire than wire transfering money to this character in New Jersey.

After this supposed "college teacher" gets my money, he sends me one of the most poorly written, scatterbrained Word documents I've read in quite a while. I spent four hours completely re-writing Northeastern street talk and bad grammar into something I could understand. I then tried to relate this information to the included 15 jpeg screenshot files taken from Sierra Charts, that were so fuzzy that I almost couldn't make them out.

In any case, I spent the next two days in disbelief that I actually spent $825 on a system that looks at 89 tick charts of the ES, rolling pivots (from SC), and a 17EMA. We did a one hour session on a group Yahoo chat, where two others were asking cynical questions. One of them did a private PM sharing the same ripped-off feeling that I had.

So does this system work? Absolutely not!
Can you gleen any information that will help you in your overall trading approach? You gotta be kidding!
What are your chances for success? You'd be better off flipping a coin on each trade decision.

Thanks everyone for letting me vent - I feel much better now.

researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

Good summary.

I worked the 89tick chart for NQ; and as you did--reworked nearly everything.

Too fast and my filters I created began to hurt my brain.

Gleaned it down to one type of setup--the rest were 50/50.

He needs to go back to grammar class and learn to use paragraphs.

Live and learn.

peace

r247

Thanked by:

SarahKrantz 
new york city

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nt
Trading: es

The vendor is now selling this system as an auto traded strategy. Free trials are available on the website. Instructions on how to best use this are also published on the website.

However, anyone who wishes to have a free open source copy with a few input enhancements should email me. In return, all I ask is if you find a way to make this profitable, please share it with the community.

SarahKrantz 
new york city

I've been asked why I made this available. Well, why not?

Part of the reason was Al McWhirr, the vendor, emphatically claimed he wasn't using any indicators in the code even after I mentioned LinReg. I simply lied straight faced. At the time I asked him, I knew LinReg was in there because the dll he sent me had a hole in it and the code was easily converted to open source.

I don't like dishonest vendors; why should they profit from gross misrepresentations of their expensive products, especially one like this, which doesn't appear profitable using the vendors published guidelines. I now understand why he got such poor reviews from traders who bought his merchandise.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,215
Thanks Received: 101,603

SarahKrantz View Post
I've been asked why I made this available. Well, why not?

Part of the reason was Al McWhirr, the vendor, emphatically claimed he wasn't using any indicators in the code even after I mentioned LinReg. I simply lied straight faced. At the time I asked him, I knew LinReg was in there because the dll he sent me had a hole in it and the code was easily converted to open source.

I don't like dishonest vendors; why should they profit from gross misrepresentations of their expensive products, especially one like this, which doesn't appear profitable using the vendors published guidelines. I now understand why he got such poor reviews from traders who bought his merchandise.

If you took a commercial product and then redistributed the code, whether it was obfuscated or not, that is not open source. That is piracy, and it is unwelcome here. If you are caught pirating you will be banned without warning or exception, I don't care how good or bad the vendor is.

If you created your own version of the tool without the benefit of viewing ANY of the source material, that is not piracy and you are of course free to distribute it as you see fit, so long as you do not use the vendors name when doing so.

Assuming the non-piracy path above, I generally strongly dislike people who won't attach their creations to posts and instead will only give them away when people contact them via email or skype. Experience has taught me there is usually some sort of agenda here, or something not quite right, which is why the person did not post it in the forum.

Please take all of the above into consideration before continuing with your next post.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

SarahKrantz 
new york city

Big Mike View Post
If you took a commercial product and then redistributed the code, whether it was obfuscated or not, that is not open source. That is piracy, and it is unwelcome here. If you are caught pirating you will be banned without warning or exception, I don't care how good or bad the vendor is.

If you created your own version of the tool without the benefit of viewing ANY of the source material, that is not piracy and you are of course free to distribute it as you see fit, so long as you do not use the vendors name when doing so.

Assuming the non-piracy path above, I generally strongly dislike people who won't attach their creations to posts and instead will only give them away when people contact them via email or skype. Experience has taught me there is usually some sort of agenda here, or something not quite right, which is why the person did not post it in the forum.

Please take all of the above into consideration before continuing with your next post.

Mike

I created my own version of the code. The vendor did not provide any open source code to me. Does that satisfy your issues? If not, feel free to take down the thread. I have done nothing to get banned here.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,215
Thanks Received: 101,603

SarahKrantz View Post
I created my own version of the code. The vendor did not provide any open source code to me. Does that satisfy your issues? If not, feel free to take down the thread. I have done nothing to get banned here.

Quoting 
because the dll he sent me had a hole in it and the code was easily converted to open source

So you didn't use the DLL? Taking code from the vendors DLL does not make it open source.

To be clear, I am not defending this vendor. But no matter how terrible a vendor is, we don't allow piracy.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

SarahKrantz 
new york city

Big Mike View Post
So you didn't use the DLL? Taking code from the vendors DLL does not make it open source.

To be clear, I am not defending this vendor. But no matter how terrible a vendor is, we don't allow piracy.

Mike

As I said, I created the code that I'm making available which is cs. file. I'm not an expert in these matters and I don't appreciate being condemned as a lawbreaker either. Moreover, I have no secret agenda either.

Last Updated on June 15, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts