NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

eminiscalp.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Tundi with 7 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two Scalping with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 researcher247 with 6 posts (13 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Ben16JP2 with 5 posts (9 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one harvester with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two researcher247 with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Ben16JP2 with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Tundi with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 28,112 views
    2. thumb_up 59 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

eminiscalp.com

researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

No, you can't please anyone here with that weak reply, honestly!

By the way; why would someone come on here with 1 post and NOT go into detail about this method (pros and cons)?

So you went to all the trouble of posting your experience on this and big mike forum and all we get is the usual generic, 'I really like it post.'

At least my replies give some meat and I am not afraid of putting some real thought into my post.
Your post is lazy and useless; so why did you bother? Is it a way to make yourself feel better by typing some generic purchaser 'speak?'

You give no specifics so your post is useless. How did you find out about this thread, eh?

Thanks for adding nothing to the forum.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 markw 
California

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja,md
Broker: zen,dtn
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 16

HI Scalping are you averaging close to 10 points($500) per contract each day like Twindad.

Mark

mktimer
AZ

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

To me the EMINISCALP method was a TOTAL waste of $825.

His trades and my trades both follow the rules, but are not the same at all.
I have tried the system over and over and have never had ONE day with a profit.
One loss wipes out two winning trades.
The method you recieve is very poorly written.
His system method writing jumps all over.
The system he sends is not clear and set out in straight rule fomat at all.
And even missing impotant parts of the trade setups.
The information is not clear at all. He claims to give AT LEAST 9 hours of help.
I think I got a total of 1 hour.
Then he just blew me off.
I can never find him on Yahoo Msgr to get any more help.
If Al is a teacher as he claims, I would hate to be in his class.
The last I knew he was trading the YM. And not the ES. Said it gave better results.
I am disabled and this $825 was a BIG chunk of WASTED money for me.
Of course he gives NO refunds under any circumstances.
I hope karma pays him a visit.
He posts every day about the great results. I would love to see prove.
I am thinking about contacting the state
attorney general to report him for fraud.

Thanked by:
Scalping
New York

Thanks Received: 4

I am not getting 10 points daily. But i am usually breaking 7. I do not consider myself to be a seasoned trader, but this has worked for me. I sure that some people are eager to blame their short comings on other people, which i find very sad.

Thanked by:
 markw 
California

Platform: ninja,md
Broker: zen,dtn
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 16

Taking the average winners and losers my goal is to average 2 points per contract a day on the ES. Scalping if you and Twindad are averaging 7 and 10 per contract on the ES you guys are on a different level from anything I have seen. Adding 10 contracts to Twindads 10 points is a million dollars a year.

Mark

Tundi
Fullerton, CA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 98

Scalping View Post
I am not getting 10 points daily. But i am usually breaking 7. I do not consider myself to be a seasoned trader, but this has worked for me. I sure that some people are eager to blame their short comings on other people, which i find very sad.

No offense, but I don't believe you. I never believe first time posters who come to the rescue of a vendor (with claims of Holy Grailesque results) under sharp criticism by a credible user (@ Ben16JP2) who painstakingly took the time to show the vendor used false copy to market his goods.

I'd ask you to back up your extraordinary claims by posting daily blotters or realtime entires and exits but you probably wouldn't do it. Most vendors won't either. Could you and the vendor be one in the same?

Scalping
New York

Thanks Received: 4

Hey i Understand that skepticism, and I can assure you that i am not the vender. When discussing with my uncle a couple of years ago that i needed to start making extra income he told me to check this site out. Since he highly recommended it i decided to take a chance. I still consider myself small-time and am only trading one contract.

MetalTrade 

Scalping View Post
Hey i Understand that skepticism, and I can assure you that i am not the vender. When discussing with my uncle a couple of years ago that i needed to start making extra income he told me to check this site out. Since he highly recommended it i decided to take a chance. I still consider myself small-time and am only trading one contract.

This is pure commercial bullshit, there should be a rule that people need at least 100 posts or more before they can promote a vendor. There are too many people coming in on BT with 15 posts saying: What do you think about this, I think it's great but is it great ? (that is just a marketing trick to get people interested in a product)

On Elitetrader you also need at least 50 posts before you can posts remark about a broker or software package in their 'rate your broker/software' section.

researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

I don't believe him either. Our exchange over on mypivots.com discussion forum was even more comical.

I am done trying to engage in any intelligent discussion with 'scalper.' He just won't have it.

fireman912 
houston tx

Platform: infinity
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 24

MetalTrade View Post
This is pure commercial bullshit, there should be a rule that people need at least 100 posts or more before they can promote a vendor. There are too many people coming in on BT with 15 posts saying: What do you think about this, I think it's great but is it great ? (that is just a marketing trick to get people interested in a product)

On Elitetrader you also need at least 50 posts before you can posts remark about a broker or software package in their 'rate your broker/software' section.

+1

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 15, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts