NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Channel-Trading

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bobc635 with 7 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two TRSTexas with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Swisstrader1 with 3 posts (8 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mbhsi with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one RJay with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Swisstrader1 with 2.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 longboat with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 schroedray with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 27,759 views
    2. thumb_up 37 thanks given
    3. group 20 followers
    1. forum 53 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Channel-Trading

Swisstrader1 
Zurich, Switzerland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta, Ninjatrader
Trading: Bund, 6E, FDAX, ES
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 15

The other was Chris from fulcrumtrader.
He actually had an account statement to show while he was trading at Velocity futures. The account was from now a friend of mine (Jake). It was very limited time, maybe like 6-8 weeks of "track record" where he made like 20% profit but with ultra high risk.
We started him out with a daily max loss limit of 5k or so. I dont remember exactly but he had position limits of maybe 5 FDAX contracts, 10 ES etc.
ON THE VERY FIRST DAY he would go in an short 3 FDAX, add 2 more, .... ADD another 3, add another 5. When he was at 15 contracts short and the market was still going against him we had to kick him out of the trading platform! I then spoke with him and he said that this would not happen anymore. He gave some silly excuses like he thought he could buy/sell as many contracts as wanted as long as he stays below the daily loss limit... LOL...
The next 3 days there was not 1 trade where he did not violate the agreed risk parameters until we fired him!
Thats about how it happend. Its about 3 years ago so I dont remember the very details but he was trading like a complete maniac. He always mentioned his "accordion" but its basically nothing than an average down method.
He lost about 20-30k or so and after 1 week of "trading" we had seen enough!
Unfortunately he also blew out the total account of my friend Jake. He is yet to "refund him" LOL ... Never heard since from the guy!
He is a scharlatan who can not trade. Point!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

dk27 
Europe

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

I see, so its probably you made a comment in Ray Barros blog, I posted it here in futures.io (formerly BMT) and this was Chris response.

FulcrumTrader View Post
I was told about this other thread/post some time ago and it is not accurate - I have never in my life traded for any prop firm so I have no idea where someone came up with that one (and I have never traded the Accordion in any prop group). I traded for a private equity group for about a year, and we had monthly returns of 3.3% to 8.1% in all the months I was there - never ever traded prop. Also, as I have mentioned here before...I am no longer a part of FulcrumTrader since that was taken over completely by the TradersHelpDesk group.

Currently, I trade my own funds and I have been working on a Kitplane project which I have wanted to do for some time. In the couple of years I was running FulcrumTrader, I met and interacted with some really great people - and there were about 3 that I have had disputes with for various reasons (sometimes people tick you off and you just don't want to deal with them). All in all, I am glad I set up FulcrumTrader to demonstrate a method for using Cumulative Delta. In the end, trading is an individual sport so each trader has to ultimately figure out (on their own) how to handle their personal trading - and this of course is everyones challenge.

Swisstrader1 
Zurich, Switzerland

Platform: Market Delta, Ninjatrader
Trading: Bund, 6E, FDAX, ES
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 15

yeah that was me!
To be straight, Chris is lying. He traded for us and I could easily prove that... Actually not so easily as I would have to search through my old laptop and find the emails, agreements etc. I could prove everything. However I dont see any need to spend a few hours of time to search through my emails because of another lying vendor crook...

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

Swisstrader1 View Post
yeah that was me!
To be straight, Chris is lying. He traded for us and I could easily prove that... Actually not so easily as I would have to search through my old laptop and find the emails, agreements etc. I could prove everything. However I dont see any need to spend a few hours of time to search through my emails because of another lying vendor crook...

since you make the accusation you do have duty to supply the proofs.

bobc635 
Tucson

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Stage5
Trading: CL, YM
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 233

Huddy vanished....

Ben16JP2 View Post
Does anyone know if Huddy's Room is still open?

I heard he has been out for a little while and hard to get a hold of.

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

this is true channel trading

Thanked by:

click03 
Houston, TX
GG

Platform: Market Profile, Jigsaw, NinjaTrader, ZenFire, DTN IQ, Market Delta
Broker: Mirus/Zen-Fire & TD Ameritrade
Trading: futures, options
Thanks Given: 115
Thanks Received: 19

Does anyone know if his indicators are available to purchase anywhere? I noticed he had teamed up with Ninjatrader. I am especially interested in the Delta divergence indicator. Haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Thanks all.

rwhit 
Austin Texas USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TOS
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 1

Anyone know where I can buy the software Kevin Hudson used to sell in his Channel Trading room?

bobc635 
Tucson

I have some friends that were closer to Huddy than me, I have asked them, but I doubt that they have the keys. I will write if I find a positive answer. His stuff was not that great. You can find adequate substitutes in Big Mikes, IMHO

Good Luck
Bob

click03 View Post
Does anyone know if his indicators are available to purchase anywhere? I noticed he had teamed up with Ninjatrader. I am especially interested in the Delta divergence indicator. Haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Thanks all.

bobc635 
Tucson

The programmer is willing to sell lifetime licenses for the software . The bundle would be Profile Max, Accumulatre Delta and VWAP. Let m know if you are interested... Actually, I dont think that we are supposed to sell anything on BigMikes, so we will have to connect outside of the site.

Thx
Bob

click03 View Post

Thanks all.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on December 27, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts